Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Australian DV murders

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★★
In Australia, we are having something of a domestic violence crisis. Something like 30 foids have been killed this year by their male partner. Its not all ethnics either, most of these people are white.

I have been ruminating about this. Australians are very peaceful people and almost everywhere in Australia it is safe to walk to the streets alone at night. So why the fuck are males murdering their partners?

I have a thesis to explain this;
- Foids are living in an era where they dominate the genders.
- With the advent of Tinder, Foids can go way above their looksmatch
- Foids have shallow personalities so a personable connection is far less important to them.

Due to their current social postion, foids will inherently match with chads who are completely not compatible for a relationship. Foids will now only pick a mate who has looks or financial status and disregard more suitable/compatible partners.

But what shits me the most is, their relationships dont work out and they get murdered - then they have the fucking effrontery to blame men. Dont blame me you self entitled, non contributing cunts, you wont even look at me.

TLDR - Foids are getting murdered because they choose violent chads, while we sit here and rot.

We should accelerate the gender conflict so stuff like this should be blamed onto all men