Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies ruining my versus games in l4d2...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29001
  • Start date
Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD SINCE THE UPDATE DROPPED IM SEEING SO MANY NEWBIE NORMIES IN VERSUS GAMES ITS MAKING ME FUCKING CRAZY THE FUCKING RETARD IS RUSHING AHEAD LIKE HOW MY ONEITIS RUSHED TO JUMP AT CHAD'S COCK I SWEAR THE WAY THEY TALK AND PLAY IS MAKING ME SO MAD IM GONNA GO ER IN MINECRAFT AFTER THIS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

Ok rant over I'm happy again.

need to play that again and troll people

I'm sure that ASAP they will be bragging about they s*x experiences.

"At least I'm not a virg.. who plays all day" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I'm sure that ASAP they will be bragging about they s*x experiences.

"At least I'm not a virg.. who plays all day" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I legit saw some retard bragging about not being a ''virgin gamer''

When will these retards understand their shitty social status will not work on games? It takes me two seconds to use that 'vote kick' button in the game, and it always works. :feelzez:

Worst teammate getting Tank
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Damn you should send me your steam in the pm's tbh, i can add you and we can play together so i don't have to go crazy with normies around tbhngl.

JFL if you're not Bhopping around throwing 90 degree curve rocks as tank from cover and hitting 100% of your hits

JFL if you're not Bhopping around throwing 90 degree curve rocks as tank from cover and hitting 100% of your hits
:feelsrope:
Also kek awesome avi you got there. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back