Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Blackpill Experiences Playing Highschool Sports.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Might be a water type thread, but I would like to share anyways.

As some of you may know I am currently a football player for my school, I also tried my hand at wrestling, I learned a little bit of moves that could be used in self defense so I guess it wasn't all that useless... Anyway, one thing that I really noticed about football is that only the most attractive and popular kids get the most playing time anyway, and always get the position they want, and have all the time in the world to basically screw up.

My freshman year, I joined, everyone was an absolute asshole to me. Typical blackpill shit. The coach never let me play in a single game, and I was basically just a practice dummy for everyone to pick on. This one kid, who I had a huge problem with once, leading to multiple physical altercations in the past, was the first one to actually pick on me. He was trying to be some kind of team captain or something, despite being an egotist little cunt with no talent. I remember standing up for myself to him, telling him to fuck off and calling him a dumb bitch, he literally threw his helmet on the ground and told me to take my gear off. Now somehow this kid was popular and everyone took his side and began picking on me as well. One kid, who was very short would bump into me on purpose after practice. I eventually told him to do it again and see what happens, everyone got mad at me and told me to sit the fuck down and how much of a pussy I was in front of the coach. Mother fucker did nothing about it!

Every time I would screw up a play, get blown off the line by some big Samoan kid, or just take any sort of loss, someone was always there to make a comment about it. Once a kid even threatened to pull a knife on me, even after starting an altercation with me, and hit me upside the head with his helmet. Eventually people started leaving me alone after I got pressed because I was getting bullied on snapchat, the football boys told me that no one wanted me on the team and that I should kill myself. They told me something that my cousin said about me to them, and absolutely belittled me and my existance, and threatened to jump me. I told them that if they touched me I was going to kill them all with my bear hands, and enjoy every second of it. They told the office on me and blamed me for everything, and then when I was forced to explain what happened because they took my phone and saw literally everything and 9 people got called into the office, they said I was a pussy and a snitch. Further more ruining my reputation and nothing was done about it. Everyone literally got off scott-free, I was surprised I didn't get admitted anywhere or expelled.

Anyways, I showed up for the last game and cheered them on because I was still kinda redpilled at the time because of my cousin. (They lost because the team was dogshit).

Sohomore year begins again, and I'm actually given a chance to play. It was actually my doing on the D-line that helped us win quite a few games. At practice it was the same shit, I screw up and someone is always there to make a comment... I remember one where the same short fucker who would bump into me for no reason said "This ain't soccer Truckzo!" after tripping me on the line because he did the good old fashioned "Hunker down". I eventually got mad and called everyone on the team a bunch of retarded apes hitting each other. That season was kinda whatever, we went to ihop and got a bunch of food once so meh. I sat alone though.

I tried wrestling, something I never did once!!! and I got picked on. Whenever I needed extra help, everyone would get mad and call me a retard. Whenever I screwed up, I would get yelled at. I remember having a mental breakdown and banging my head against the wall and telling everyone I wanted them to die. Eventually everyone was just cold to me and left me alone.

I didn't show up to the tournaments because I couldn't care less, and plus my mom wouldn't let me go when I considered it because shes an over protective bitch. She did the same shit when I got invited to go to vegas to play football because I was actually somewhat good and someone saw it. She even said I couldn't go to italy with my history class because no one would be there to watch me. Shes basically making me socially awkward by never letting me away from her. One time I didn't answer her calls because my phone wouldn't fucking ring and she drove miles away from home to yell at me and pick me up. For no fucking reason when she doesn't even call me ever. (autistic rant)

Basically this ties into my whole thing where if you even have a problem with anything normies will say you're some kind of hitler 2.0 and I understand that only you can control your emotions but this is only true to an extent. You shouldn't flip out like some kind of nigger or go full gta each time someone flips you off in traffic for no reason, but when its every fucking day, everyone has a breaking point. Sadly reaching this breaking point will make you even more of a reject or land you in the crazy house.

Dnr, come back when highschool is finished

Dnr, come back when highschool is finished
christian bale joker GIF

You should have Kapernickmaxxed and taken the knee in protest and tell them that George Floyd will punish them in hell

You should have Kapernickmaxxed and taken the knee in protest and tell them that George Floyd will punish them in hell
I have threatened my school before lmao (in dragon quest xi)

And normies wonder why school shootings happen...

And normies wonder why school shootings happen...
Genuinely, it's fucking retarded. It's almost like they want it to happen.

Tbh society is lucky I haven't found a firearm yet.

Youngcels keep getting younger :shock::shock::shock:

I played basketball as a kid, I spent most of the season benching but I started practicing and catching up to other's skill level, one day during a practice scrimmage my new skills showed when I played defense on the point-guard and he couldn't get past me, the coach called him aside and scolded him because I was able to play defense on him, I was looked at as such a loser by the coach he actually scolded him for getting defended on by me, rather than congratulating me. After that season I hung up the hat and said fuck sports, didn't even go to the championship games.

Holy shit op where most people f up is calling out a group of people. If you really can fight call out one person bigger than you to a fight after school. Fuck him up and then call out the next bigger person to show turn it wasn't a fluke.

Sounds like you had that going for you. But make people eat their words. People who keep talking shit will be silenced by the others telling them you aren't someone to pick on.

If you get caught fighting just say it wasn't bullying it was just guys doing guy things and just wanted to put on a show for friends. Kids are blood thirsty and will root for fighter champs. It's coded into our genetics to do so

Being able to display competent fight skills without looking like a wimp really is a shortcut and you might be a fakecel with fighter genes

Holy shit op where most people f up is calling out a group of people. If you really can fight call out one person bigger than you to a fight after school. Fuck him up and then call out the next bigger person to show turn it wasn't a fluke.

Sounds like you had that going for you. But make people eat their words. People who keep talking shit will be silenced by the others telling them you aren't someone to pick on.

If you get caught fighting just say it wasn't bullying it was just guys doing guy things and just wanted to put on a show for friends. Kids are blood thirsty and will root for fighter champs. It's coded into our genetics to do so

Being able to display competent fight skills without looking like a wimp really is a shortcut and you might be a fakecel with fighter genes
I understand what you're saying, no one really bullies me anymore because of a fight I won by a genuine Longshot lmao

get the fuck off this WEBSITE CHILDNIGGER!!!!!!!
:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

a subhuman will never be rewarded for his effort or contribution.
brutal story .

Yes sports is extremely potent blackpill fuel, I feel very bad for you brocel. I don't know how you are able to remain on the football team without losing your damn mind, if that were me I would have gone insane. Hopefully when you leave school you can focus on your copes and get away from the normies.