Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies proving the Blackpill to be true in Twitter once again

• Thread starter Deleted member 29001
  • Start date
Deleted member 29001

Deleted member 29001

Aedric
-
The comments under this post made in Twitter by a fellow Incel once again proves how disgusting people are.

View: https://twitter.com/trueceI/status/1309566863270129664

The reaction is as expected ''Who hurt you?? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: '' ''Wow, what a pathetic beta! :redpill::soy:''

Oh, but what's that? There are people shaming the guy for 'looking like a school shooter' in the comments, but I thought lookism did not exist! :soy:

Screwnormies

It's hilarious how they so easily take that bait, we all know that's St. Blackops2cel in the profile picture, and normies are judging someone by their looks once again, someone they don't even know, disgusting. Another example ;

Screwnormies2

Thanks, normies, for proving the blackpill to be true once again. :lul:

Last edited:
Yeah making fun of my appearance was a daily occurrence everywhere I went. Unwarranted too.

So being born ugly means you can't criticize people based on behavior that they choose. IntEResting.

Last edited:
Guess who's gonna go pay for some onlyfans later :feelskek:

But looks don't matter :soy:

You know it's over if people make conclusions based on a Twitter avi, which isn't even person's real looks.

That thread is brutal, and just pure ragefuel for me I swear. People are so cruel.
tbh it serves as an example of how social media and cancel culture is all about witch hunting unattractive guys that don't have a socially acceptable opinion or observation.

The guy who said bo2cel looks like a rat doesn't look much better.

Endless High School