Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [JFL]One In Four Teenage Girls In U.S. Has Sexually Transmitted Disease, CDC Study Shows.

I wonder how many of those incidents for the Males are due to teh gays. Probably when controlling for orientation, the infection rates for men drop exponentially. Can't measure that data, of course.

Muh little angels, literal children, sucking std rotten dicks between classes.

If you thought foids, especially younger, adolescent Muttmerican ones couldn't get any more disgusting or appalling, you're in for some more blackpilling affirmations.

It should be no shock to anyone here -except lurkers- that teenage foids often whore around, and aren't the "innocent angels" normies would have us believe: However, the real "cherry on top" of this whole joke is just how many of them contract STDs from this.

According to this report from the CDC:

Furthermore, the most common ones they tended to contract:

Now let's compare this with males around this age-group:

Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG), and Syphilis Infections among Adolescents in 2016

CT Infection
(cases / 100,000 population)​
NG Infection
Primary and Secondary
Syphilis Infection
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
Females
3,070.9​
3,779.0​
482.1​
595.5​
3.3​
6.7​
Males*​
832.6​
1,558.6​
280.8​
616.8​
8.9​
37.9​

Once again, it proves that foids are busy whoring themselves out at a young age for Chad; whilst even more males in the present day & age are still struggling to ascertain sex.

Honestly, whenever I view a study, it simply just re-affirms many observations I have made both online & irl; such is the case with this.

In fact, the first study later stated this:

Proving that most foids do lose their virignity before males.

And of course, you can just clearly see the study will always pander to the "women are wonderful" effect, and try to make it seem as if foids are "victims" in this case. :society:

Also, racepill on this topic:

But let's take this a bit further- this merely re-affirms our Blackpilled takes, but let's see the societal costs which foids reckless inconsiderations bring:

tl;dr: Foids are dirty, are whores at 14, and cost society a burden. :blackpill::feelsjuice:
I used to know this 13 year old girl in middle school that was an absolute whore, she lost her virginity at literally 12. Absolutely disgusting.

Tbh i'm surprised that only "one out of four" teen foids have STDs, It's acutally supposed to be like 2 out of 3 innit

@based_meme
With every fact like this being revealed about Western society it adds more evidence that the West is beyond salvation. I don't know what a post-Western society will look like, but if it looks anything like this with it's rampant degeneracy and decadence, just fucking nuke us all into extinction right now.

If you thought foids, especially younger, adolescent Muttmerican ones couldn't get any more disgusting or appalling, you're in for some more blackpilling affirmations.

It should be no shock to anyone here -except lurkers- that teenage foids often whore around, and aren't the "innocent angels" normies would have us believe: However, the real "cherry on top" of this whole joke is just how many of them contract STDs from this.

Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG), and Syphilis Infections among Adolescents in 2016

CT Infection
NG Infection
Primary and Secondary
Syphilis Infection
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
Females
3,070.9​
3,779.0​
482.1​
595.5​
3.3​
6.7​
Males*​
832.6​
1,558.6​
280.8​
616.8​
8.9​
37.9​

Once again, it proves that foids are busy whoring themselves out at a young age for Chad; whilst even more males in the present day & age are still struggling to ascertain sex.

Honestly, whenever I view a study, it simply just re-affirms many observations I have made both online & irl; such is the case with this.

And of course, you can just clearly see the study will always pander to the "women are wonderful" effect, and try to make it seem as if foids are "victims" in this case. :society:

But let's take this a bit further- this merely re-affirms our Blackpilled takes, but let's see the societal costs which foids reckless inconsiderations bring:

tl;dr: Foids are dirty, are whores at 14, and cost society a burden. :blackpill::feelsjuice:
Disgusting, they should be thrown in a volcano

STD should have 100 percent kill rate

Tbh i'm surprised that only "one out of four" teen foids have STDs, It's acutally supposed to be like 2 out of 3 innit
in liberal urban areas yeah it is probably more, amongst nigg*rs maybe almost 100%

Ultra based thread.

This is why I drop the STD rates bomb when retarded soys start talking about how no one has sex anymore and virgin women are out there if you pull up your bootstraps.

Proves that all foids are whores... who knew?

Soyboys and feminist whores will be like “you mean 1 in 4 CHILDREN have STDs. :soy::foidSoy:

most of them are spics or niggers

I asked out a 14 year old girl when I was 17 and got called a pedo alot.

I asked out a 14 year old girl when I was 17 and got called a pedo alot.
Holy moly, you're back.

Guess you're not living your dream of kissing your tall oneitis feet like we thought. :feelsjuice: @Grim_Reaper

Fucking disgusting.
At least STDs is something we won't have to live with as inkwells unless you inherited them

Mate did i read this right? 48% of sheboons have an STD?

Damn fucking a sheboon is like russian roulette at this point jfl

CT Infection
NG Infection
Primary and Secondary
Syphilis Infection
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
15–19 years​
20–24 years​
Females
3,070.9​
3,779.0​
482.1​
595.5​
3.3​
6.7​
Males*​
832.6​
1,558.6​
280.8​
616.8​
8.9​
37.9​

This is so brutal, god please kill me soon i don't want to live in this world anymore

Meanhile me: no chance to to even got some std by kissing. I'm kissless :feelsrope: :feelsPop:

¼... wow, just wow
I think you're misconstruing the statement. I think they mean 82% of the majority, not that the majority is 82%.

Foids at 14 have a body count of 10. The bitches fuck around 10-12. They are lying to the researchers. The truth is darker than niggers from South Africa.

Makes sense when you think about it. Most women of this generation are giant cum dumpsters and don't know how to think for themselves.
No. They like sex and every single young girl you see can fulfill her sex drive with whatever man she wants whenever her body may call for it.

STD should have 100 percent kill rate
Then how would they spread? Unless it is like a kill that happens instantly past a month of initial infection, women aren't going to want to fuck very sickly and pale Chads who might not have the energy to even thrust into them.

I wonder how many of those incidents for the Males are due to teh gays. Probably when controlling for orientation, the infection rates for men drop exponentially. Can't measure that data, of course.
I heard that syphilis cases are 90% from gay men. This was from an article written by the NHS.

Foids at 14 have a body count of 10. The bitches fuck around 10-12. They are lying to the researchers. The truth is darker than niggers from South Africa.
Yeah. Bascially instantly, from 10-11 the average age of puberty in women, they are giving bjs and fucking. I mean, INSTANTLY. Because they'll fuck the 15yo Chads until their own generation of Chads have matured and developed enough bone.

So this does show STDs are much more common among black women than other races. @lifefuel over for blackcels, they are all sharing thugmaxxed tyrone in huge harems

I guess chad has nice personality because he spreads diseases.

Ugliness is often associated with being sick and disgusting.
Meanwhile truecels have zero STDs and chad has caught them all
full

A local Christian politician knee rescheduled a meeting with me to get his teen daughter an HPV vaccine :feelshaha:

This is God's way of showing the world that despite all the efforts spent on covering it up, the West is indeed degenerate. It'll only get worse and more hilarious.

And at same time foids will say that we are dirty. JFL
I bet some asiancel is already working on a cure for STD so stacey would whore herself without any care like demons they are.

A local Christian politician knee rescheduled a meeting with me to get his teen daughter an HPV vaccine :feelshaha:
My country (Poland) was supposed to be a Christian country but at the media they are constantly are promoting that HPV (cancer giving and sterilizing) vaccines. I hope that kikes will sterilize all foids and give them cancer. Mind control through graphene also is great we could hijack that and command them to kill themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back