Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies argue with me constantly on objective vs subjective looks

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
There’s one particularly aggressive fuck on discord, tells me “YOU FOLLOW A SELF HATE DEATH CULT, none of what you say is based in factual reality, it is all CHERRY PICKED, BIASED, ideologically driven incel bullshit. Inceldom is just an ideology, plain and simple”

The fucking astounding arrogance of this cunt is out of this world, I explain to him inceldom is a state of being not an ideology, the retard kept screeching like the fucking autist he is that YOURE PATENTLY, VERIFIABLY AND DEMONSTRABLY INCORRECT lmao

Also he has no concept or ability to understand the objectivity of looks. He said, with stupendous arrogance and pride in his words, “ALL IT TAKES FOR ME TO PROVE YOU WRONG IS ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO DISAGREES THAT BRAD PITT IS ATTRACTIVE. I DISAGREE, THEREFORE BEAUTY IS SUBJECTIVE.”

I gave a step by step brutal demolishing of the dumb fuck but he still kept parading like he’s just won the argument. The level of autism and chimpanzee-tier leftist stupidity is out of this world

Btw this philosophy discord group was like RULES: ALL FREE SPEECH IS ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED and further down, “RIGHT WING HATE SPEECH WILL GET YOU BANNED. THIS INCLUDES PROSELYTIZATION”

Lmao

Extremist leftist pseudo intellectual echo chamber

the average online community is a cuck shed dude, what did you expect.
you need to actually seek out a more based community.

if you really want to use Discord I think @BrendioEEE can set you up with some servers.

Argue with leftists and you will understand soon enough why Pinochet throw them off of helicopters. Not that conservacucks are any better, but leftists are malicious, while conservacucks are just dumb.

Argue with leftists and you will understand soon enough why Pinochet throw them off of helicopters. Not that conservacucks are any better, but leftists are malicious, while conservacucks are just dumb.
I don’t know what Hungary and Poland are, but I believe they’re doing things right. Every other western country is devolving into a third world shithole

I gave a step by step brutal demolishing of the dumb fuck but he still kept parading like he’s just won the argument. The level of autism and chimpanzee-tier leftist stupidity is out of this world
Why the fuck are you openly identifying yourself as incel outside of incel communities? Are you trying to autistmaxx?

Being an incel isn't some kind of secret clubhouse social movement. Don't get involved in fucking identity politics. Being an incel is something that you are, there's no need to convince others that you exist.

God he sounds like an asshole. I hope you destroy that cuck in a debate

Ironically those SJW cucks are the biggest incels of all which is why their opinions mean nothing. They are desperately trying to convince themselves that the bluepill is true by shouting, screaming and covering their ears.

Meanwhile Chad is beating is walking around beating the shit out of women and no one cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back