Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nootropics (concentrationcels gtfih)

Vitriol

Vitriol

engagedcel
-
What do you take, nootropics or otherwise to enhance concentration?

My ideal stack is
200mg modafinil
200mg tramadol
400mg caffeine

Powerful concentration + light high. Wouldn't recommend tramadol if you're not already on it though because it's an opiate and can get addictive fast.

blackpill me on this

Modafinil imo is a great drug if you respond to it well. Some respond to it really well, some not at all. It enhances my concentration, suppresses my appetite (helps with cutting phases) and increases the fluidity of my writing. It makes information easier to retain too. It's very underrated because a lot of people say "hur dur it does nothing!" but if you're a responder it's great.

Tramadol is an opiate for pain but people take it for a high. Some people have found that it also helps with studying. I wouldn't recommend it if you're prone to addiction though because withdrawal can be hell if you're trying to get off after a while.

Caffeine is caffeine. Just general energy and alertness. I take them in pill form for faster absorption.

Just 200 mg caffeine and usually only when I need to be extra focused and awake. I have no tolerance for it at all so its highly effective.

I want to inject 3000mg of HGH into my body everyday

Where can I purchase these legally as well as caffeine in pill form?

Any (online) pharmacy. Probably legal in your country.

I was interested in nootropics as well. I tried some shit called ashwagandha. Didn't do much. It improved my sleep a little, gave me tunnel vision and my flaccid penis became firmer. But not worth the $$$ imho.

Any (online) pharmacy. Probably legal in your country.

I was interested in nootropics as well. I tried some shit called ashwagandha. Didn't do much. It improved my sleep a little, gave me tunnel vision and my flaccid penis became firmer. But not worth the $$$ imho.
Oh are the three that expensive? And how expensive is the one you listed? On average. I’m in Canada so should be close to US price

Oh are the three that expensive? And how expensive is the one you listed? On average. I’m in Canada so should be close to US price
I dunno. But I paid around 25€ for a pack (90 capsules) of ashwa. Price for the product is ok imo. But tolerance sets in really quick, first two days were matrix mode after that just a slight improvement so bang/buck is really poor.

If you're from Australia I can direct you to suppliers (they only ship within the country)

As for caffeine pills, go on ebay.

I have no idea what this is