Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Noodlewhore begs ricecel who pursued her for 5 years, to stop pursuing her. B-b-but take the kpop pill bro. Just kpop max bro.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★

This video is circulating all over the web in China. Its beyond over. I have a feeling if it was a foreign white male, she would be begging for him to stay instead @Tenshi

Beyond over. This is the future of East Asia if it continues to globalize (aka westernize).

Brutal. "Don't give up bro! Girls like people who don't give up on love." :soy:

View attachment 535592

View attachment 535593

This video is circulating all over the web in China. Its beyond over. I have a feeling if it was a foreign white male, she would be begging for him to stay instead @Tenshi

Beyond over. This is the future of East Asia if it continues to globalize (aka westernize).

Where is the video? I want to hear her suffering

Someone send the video here I don't have facebook

Except isn't the whole end goal of kpopmaxxing to ascend with non noodle foids?...

Even JBK theorists know noodlewhores will never be attracted to ricemen, this doesn't corelate to the kpopill at all

Last edited:
The only ones who can kpopmax are the ones who are already beautiful.

Brutal. "Don't give up bro! Girls like people who don't give up on love." :soy:
:feelshaha:
Except isn't the whole point of kpopmaxxing to get non noodle foids?...

Even JBK theorists know noodlewhores will never be attracted to ricemen, this doesn't corelate to the kpopill at all
This tbh.

This tbh.

The only ones who can kpopmax are the ones who are already beautiful.
lmao what. You realize that literally the entire point of kpopmaxxing is to go from subhuman genetic dead end to youthful prettyboy slayer. Most Kpop niggas were basically in the same boat as us before the fame but of course they will never admit it. You obviously don't know what you're talking about GrAYwad. You really think these ricecels were "bEaTiFuL" before they kpopmaxxed?

Last edited:
dj-khaled-major-cope.gif

obviously being asian in an asian country and dealing with asian girls will mean dogshit, it doesn't work that way.

Except isn't the whole end goal of kpopmaxxing to ascend with non noodle foids?...

exactly

it's akin to say JBW is bullshit because ugly white men can't get white stacies kek

Cope. The ones who are already beautiful don't need to kpopmaxx.
lmao what. You realize that literally the entire point of kpopmaxxing is to go from subhuman genetic dead end to youthful prettyboy slayer. Most Kpop niggas were basically in the same boat as us before the fame but of course they will never admit it. You obviously don't know what you're talking about GrAYwad. You really think these ricecels were "bEaTiFuL" before they kpopmaxxed?
The images you've shown illustrate my point. In order for them to be K-pop stars, they had to first become beautiful through puberty, plastic surgery and other kinds of looksmaxxing. Status does boost SMV but it works only on top of looks, not as a replacement of looks.

View attachment 535624

View attachment 535615View attachment 535616View attachment 535617View attachment 535620View attachment 535618View attachment 535619View attachment 535621View attachment 535622View attachment 535629
look at those moggers, i'll never be an asian youthful prettyboy slayer :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back