Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Non chad men aren't allowed to grow up in today's society.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
We all know how soul crushing high schools, colleges and eventual jobs will be in the modern era but the title is also true for men's sexuality. A large chunk of men are still virgins even into their 30s and even the few normies who do have a somewhat decent sex life have to debase themselves constantly for half of a healthy sex life.

We all know how soul crushing high schools, colleges and eventual jobs will be in the modern era but the title is also true for men's sexuality. A large chunk of men are still virgins even into their 30s and even the few normies who do have a somewhat decent sex life have to debase themselves constantly for half of a healthy sex life.
Yes i feel like I'm 14 socially even tho i'll be 26 soon. I'm stuck with my Mind to that time i went to Sicily oon holidays with my family. It's more than a decade ago now but feels like It was yesterday

C'est fini boudi bouyo

based. Chad always wins and we lose.

A lot of the projection and bullying from normies actually comes from their own sexual frustrations. They feel insecure about the fact that they themselves rarely have sex and hold onto the pride of whatever little they get to shit on us. Normies are pathetic.