Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NoFap. Now. (Get Your Streak Counter Here)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Ever since I had the worst relapse ever (https://incels.is/threads/do-not-ev...bots-and-for-the-love-of-god-nofap-now.84273/) I decided it's time to publicly display my streak counter.

I thought I'd be able to find one to share with you but there aren't any available from a non-cucked website. (I am permanently banned from nofap.com and /r/nofap for insulting an Asian tranny that would post there.)

Their are apps but I don't feel like having one on my phone just for that.

So I'm letting you know I'm putting it in my sig from now on, date started and if it's still there I'm good.

I would recommend all the NoFap guys do this as well to show how committed we are.

NoFap. (Streak Counter) Now.

@Hunter @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @Newbie17 @fukmylyf @Six @Frankenstein's M. @GodTierCope @khafail @GoonCel @microDongCityUSA @Felix97 @hänonlutka @Moustachcel @DeformAspergerCel @jerrycan dan

@incelkingkong @Godzuki

relapsed today as well broski
was a bad one too

Get a sig so you can feel humiliation having to edit it and let everyone know you relapsed.
every moment on this earth is humiliation

19 days bro and going strong

Ever since I had the worst relapse ever (https://incels.is/threads/do-not-ev...bots-and-for-the-love-of-god-nofap-now.84273/) I decided it's time to publicly display my streak counter.

I thought I'd be able to find one to share with you but there aren't any available from a non-cucked website. (I am permanently banned from nofap.com and /r/nofap for insulting an Asian tranny that would post there.)

Their are apps but I don't feel like having one on my phone just for that.

So I'm letting you know I'm putting it in my sig from now on, date started and if it's still there I'm good.

I would recommend all the NoFap guys do this as well to show how committed we are.

NoFap. (Streak Counter) Now.

@Hunter @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @Newbie17 @fukmylyf @Six @Frankenstein's M. @GodTierCope @khafail @GoonCel @microDongCityUSA @Felix97 @hänonlutka @Moustachcel @DeformAspergerCel @jerrycan dan

@incelkingkong @Godzuki
:feelsokman:

I fap once a week though as that's optimal for testosterone production

8 days strong,let’s GO !

9EDE16B5 58F5 4529 BD91 18A892883D01

Every time I'm tagged in a post, I feel so important. It's like I truly matter. Anyway, I'm sadly in day 2, but sure, I'll put a counter on my sig.

Glad to know i'm not the only one relapsing on the regular :feelsokman: Only reason I removed my streak from my sig lol. I hit a 7 day, a 9 day immediately after and as of now been relapsing pretty much every 1-3 days. I'll unleash my full potential in No Nut November...I can feel it

its more tedious to set it manually. id just find a counter app. it would be even better if the mods implemented a nofap counter here but its unlikely.

its more tedious to set it manually. id just find a counter app. it would be even better if the mods implemented a nofap counter here but its unlikely.
nofap.is

Every time I'm tagged in a post, I feel so important. It's like I truly matter. Anyway, I'm sadly in day 2, but sure, I'll put a counter on my sig.

@UltraFayJr.

Your's is too high effort, just put the starting date and change it only if you relapse.

@Hunter

Naw the starting date is good enough and if you ever need to say how many days just do a little math.

Most difficult point I'd say is between 1-2 weeks

currently on day 23

Mogs me.

Don't ruin it you can still get to 90 by January 1st just barely.

The best I can do is 70 nigga.

Mogs me.

Don't ruin it you can still get to 90 by January 1st just barely.

The best I can do is 70 nigga.

yeah, thats why i decided to start it beginning of this month. thought i fucked up my old one and wont reach 90 days on christmas so fuck it, ill reach it just before new years kek.

I have an insanely high sex drive. A week is like torture for me :feelsbadman: