Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do Not Ever Buy A Sex Doll/Sex Robot, There Will Never Be Decent Sex Robots, And For The Love Of God NoFap Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I thought I would be able to take a break from these forums after ordering a sex doll that came today. I figured it would help me cope until I get to Japan and maybe I won't have to kill myself myself if I fail.

Well it came today and man oh man was it awful.

First of all wigs are absolutely retarded, so many foids are walking around with wigs including all the ones on the news and they're so stupid to put on. I'm not sure if a hair system would be better but these suck.

So after finally figuring out how to strap it to get it to stay on I had to screw on the head like some fucked up kind of lightbulb and even then I thought it was crooked.

The "skin" feels like a fucking latex glove. It's all sticky, icky, and cross. It doesn't feel soft at all. It's nothing like a woman's skin, it gives no response touching down it just feels like a thick piece of plastic lard, not tactile at all.

It's stiff as a corpse and almost impossible to pose. Difficult to enter.

Too warm it up they gave me some sort of dildo with a film inside lined in copper. The reason I know what is inside was because it came apart immediately after using, Just Lol and it barely heated it at all, useless.

So no heat, remember the heat thread @Total Imbecile ? (https://incels.is/threads/ive-never-felt-warmth.78736/) You're not getting that with this.

Then lifting the thing, OMG, it was murdering my back. My back still feels like it's going to snap. This is like some medieval torture.

The fucking pussy had roast beef flaps! It's like a simulation of fucking a western woman.

It's impossible to clean.

They gave some sort of hand squeeze water pump but there's no fucking funnel or cup or anything and it all just pours out but it still pools inside so it's not even effective.

It was just an absolute HORROR SHOW.

All I wanted was something to cuddle and my dakimakura is a million x times better than this thing.

My onaholes are a million x times better to fuck.

My dakimakura + onahole tyed to it is a million x times better sex doll.

I should've known getting a chink product. Only the based Japanese can do things right. Dakimakura + Onahole is all you need this is just terrible.

And no it was a high quality doll not a cheap one, I paid like $750 but from the videos I've seen it's identical and probably comes from the same chink factory as the $10,000 ones.

Just Lol @ me I was thinking of starting a doll harem, I thought it would be awesome. All the people on MGTOW that said these are good are fucking chinks. TFM (some youtube guy that shills these) is a fucking chink shill.

My 52 day streak is out the window. But at least I did this for science, now you other incels know never to think this is a good substitute. I would not recommend one of these to my worst enemy.

If you were to freeze me for 2000 years, wake me up, and then tell me how good the sex robots are I would start mauling you right then and there. These will never be good, they will always be fucking trash. I don't even care if 10,000 years from now passes. This is a retarded/fantasy cope. The sex bot cope is the most fucking destructive cope.

Anyone that says just wait for the sexbots is a fucking ZOGbot trying to deceive you.

Rest assured, I will contact my credit card and file a chargeback before I am stuck with this.

All I have to say was that this has been the worst decision I've ever made in my life and will ever make in my life.

@Hunter @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @incelkingkong @Godzuki @Six @microDongCityUSA @fukmylyf

How are your streaks going. Mine is currently a big fat 0.

I did this for science though. For blackpill science. Now no one will make this same foolish mistake. I have 71 days from now until January 1st so I won't get the magic number of 90 but 71 days is still a good streak and I promise I won't squander them.

Geez I'm just thinking now the dakimakura is so innocent. I consider it like a mommygf to cuddle up to and it's so comforting, It turns me on but I don't feel like its dirty.

This thing though... this sex doll... it felt very western to me. Very western degeneracy.... I feel mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally both unclean and devastated.

But I am kind of glad I found out the truth. Because if I didn't I would've spent my whole life thinking these were a good option.

OMG. All those doll brothel threads, all the dollcels that uploaded pics of theirs saying how great they are. I want to crush you all.

It's alright, my Nihonese waifu will make all the pain and trauma go away. She is waiting for me right now and I will meet soon. I just need to be strong for her which I will.

@Hunter was right all along. This is DEGENERACY. That's why we need him and the based SRK.

I feel as if I have been violated in every way possible.

Last edited:
>I was thinking of starting a doll harem

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Two years ago, I came very close to ordering one. Got all sorts of "skin" samples and everything. Then I backed off. I saw enough candid pics on doll forums to know it was gonna be a shitshow. They don't look great in person. And they are way too much maintenance.

This is why I keep telling people they should just fuck hookers:
https://incels.is/threads/prostitut...-is-probably-still-the-best-cope-today.74791/

It's the oldest and most natural cope in the books. For $2000 you could fuck a top level model tier prostitute 5-6 times and have that memory of knowing what it was like for the rest of your life. Or you can have a hunk of plastic.

JFL at trying to return a sex doll to Amazon.

Just consider it a lesson learned man and move on.

Mine is currently a big fat 0
Same. I've given up on life. It would be funny if they give you a refund and someone else has to fuck a non-virgin sex doll now.

This is why I came very close to ordering one. Got all sorts of "skin" samples and everything. Then I backed off. Saw enough candid pics on doll forums to know it was gonna be a shitshow. Plus way too much maintenance.

This is why I keep telling people they should just fuck hookers also:
https://incels.is/threads/prostitut...-is-probably-still-the-best-cope-today.74791/

It's the oldest and most natural cope in the books.

Also JFL at trying to return a sex doll to Amazon.

@RageAgainstTDL

Yes they won't accept it. I will tell whatever lie I have to MasterCard to get my money back.

They said for "health and safety reasons" Just L oh fucking L.

SEA whores would be infinitely better than this. I am thanking of scheduling a trip for Thanksgiving just to get my mind off this nightmare.

But you literally just said you were going to buy a sex doll yesterday, are you trying to pull a Fontaine?

@Genecel

It was Amazon Prime One Day Sherlock.

can you post any pictures at least?

The Rebellion Starts NOW!

@Zesto
@Hunter @Moustachcel
@UltraFayJr.

Ive been telling people this since forever, sex dolls will never replace girls, nobody will ever be able to replicate the feeling of a girl taking your cawk and sliding it into her wet 100 degree pussy while kissing you and then riding you until you come without a condom into her

The "skin" feels like a fucking latex glove. It's all sticky, icky, and cross. It doesn't feel soft at all. It's nothing like a woman's skin, it gives no response touching down it just feels like a thick piece of plastic lard, not tactile at all.

LMAO I think youre supposed to lube it up, dont tell me you didnt do it?

I thought I would be able to take a break from these forums after ordering a sex doll that came today. I figured it would help me cope until I get to Japan and maybe I won't have to kill myself myself if I fail.

First of all wigs are absolutely retarded, so many foids are walking around with wigs including all the ones on the news and they're so stupid to put on. I'm not sure if a hair system would be better but these suck.

So after finally figuring out how to strap it to get it to stay on I had to screw on the head like some fucked up kind of lightbulb and even then I thought it was crooked.

Too warm it up they gave me some sort of dildo with a film inside lined in copper. The reason I know what is inside was because it came apart immediately after using, Just Lol and it barely heated it at all, useless.

So no heat, remember the heat thread @Total Imbecile ? (https://incels.is/threads/ive-never-felt-warmth.78736/) You're not getting that with this.

Then lifting the thing, OMG, it was murdering my back. My back still feels like it's going to snap. This is like some medieval torture.

The fucking pussy had roast beef flaps! It's like a simulation of fucking a western woman.

They gave some sort of hand squeeze water pump but there's no fucking funnel or cup or anything and it all just pours out but it still pools inside so it's not even effective.

All I wanted was something to cuddle and my dakimakura is a million x times better than this thing.

I should've known getting a chink product. Only the based Japanese can do things right. Dakimakura + Onahole is all you need this is just terrible.

And no it was a high quality doll not a cheap one, I paid like $750 but from the videos I've seen it's identical and probably comes from the same chink factory as the $10,000 ones.

Just Lol @ me I was thinking of starting a doll harem, I thought it would be awesome. All the people on MGTOW that said these are good are fucking chinks. TFM (some youtube guy that shills these) is a fucking chink shill.

My 52 day streak is out the window. But at least I did this for science, now you other incels know never to think this is a good substitute. I would not recommend one of these to my worst enemy.

If you were to freeze me for 2000 years, wake me up, and then tell me how good the sex robots are I would start mauling you right then and there. These will never be good, they will always be fucking trash. I don't even care if 10,000 years from now passes. This is a retarded/fantasy cope. The sex bot cope is the most fucking destructive cope.

Anyone that says just wait for the sexbots is a fucking ZOGbot trying to deceive you.

Rest assured, I will contact my credit card and file a chargeback before I am stuck with this.

All I have to say was that this has been the worst decision I've ever made in my life and will ever make in my life.

@Hunter @UltraFayJr. @Zaetheus @incelkingkong @Godzuki @Six @microDongCityUSA @fukmylyf

I did this for science though. For blackpill science. Now no one will make this same foolish mistake. I have 71 days from now until January 1st so I won't get the magic number of 90 but 71 days is still a good streak and I promise I won't squander them.

Geez I'm just thinking now the dakimakura is so innocent. I consider it like a mommygf to cuddle up to and it's so comforting, It turns me on but I don't feel like its dirty.

This thing though... this sex doll... it felt very western to me. Very western degeneracy.... I feel mentally, spiritually, physically, and emotionally both unclean and devastated.

But I am kind of glad I found out the truth. Because if I didn't I would've spent my whole life thinking these were a good option.

OMG. All those doll brothel threads, all the dollcels that uploaded pics of theirs saying how great they are. I want to crush you all.

It's alright, my Nihonese waifu will make all the pain and trauma go away. She is waiting for me right now and I will meet soon. I just need to be strong for her which I will.

@Hunter was right all along. This is DEGENERACY. That's why we need him and the based SRK.

You threw your streak? Don’t worry just continue forward and do not waver . Their will be many more obstacles and hardships till you see the light at the end of the tunnel
Sidenote:
Forget to shout you out bro .

Same. I've given up on life. It would be funny if they give you a refund and someone else has to fuck a non-virgin sex doll now.
I fapped multiple times today trying to cope. :feelscry:it didnt work. I'm gonna start nofap for real this time.

You threw your streak? Don’t worry just continue forward and do not waver . Their will be many more obstacles and hardships till you see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Is NoFap an anime?

can you post any pictures at least?

@Incellectual

No it is in it's coffin like box right now and that's where it spend the rest of time. It was nothing like the listing.

I'm at a 2. I masturbate every Saturday.

@Six

I will never cum/masturbate ever again unless it's with a girl. I will keep my onaholes because the lolis on the boxes are cute so make a nice decoration.

@Godzuki

Get back on NoFap men weren't meant to live like this. Stop enslaving yourself to the ZOG prison planet.

You threw your streak? Don’t worry just continue forward and do not waver . Their will be many more obstacles and hardships till you see the light at the end of the tunnel

@Zaetheus
"Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Tempest Keep was merely a set back. Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some blind, half-night elf mongrel? Hahahaha… Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this…and this time, you will not interfere!"​

latest

I fapped multiple times today trying to cope. :feelscry:it didnt work. I'm gonna start nofap for real this time.

@SelfCrucified

For the love of God let us never fap again. I feel BROKEN!!!

All the brain fog has instantly rushed back. There's a cloud over my fucking head!!

Is NoFap an anime?

@UltraFayJr.

Yes it's like Berserk. We all have the brand of sacrifice and a bunch of evil faggot spirits that keep whispering in ours to fap.

Stop getting cocky Watson I’ll kill you

@Genecel

IMG 6217

LMAO I think youre supposed to lube it up, dont tell me you didnt do it?

@Total Imbecile

I used the finest Onatsuya Pussy Juice Onahole Lube straight from Japan and even that wasn't enough to salvage this hellish experience.

Dear God, where were you where I made those repugnant sex doll threads?

These sex dolls will never replace, they do not even offer a fucking fragment of anything!

They are only good for more misery!!!

i warned you boyo

@Hunter

If only I listened!!!

But we both had some setbacks and we just keep getting forward.

Last time you relapsed did you binge?

I just a one and done, and when I say done I mean never cumming ever again unless it's with a girl.

I will throw out my onahole collection if I have too (the boxes are cute that's the only reason I keep them), I mean it this time.

Sorry to hear things didnt work out with the doll Zesto

@Zesto

"If only I listened!!!

I just a one and done, and when I say done I mean never cumming ever again unless it's with a girl.

I will throw out my onahole collection if I have too (the boxes are cute that's the only reason I keep them), I mean it this time."

if its only once it shouldnt set you back too much if you had a decent streak. just dont do it again. reset your counter.

How do nofappers keep their sanity in check?

Let's say you are out in the college campus and see some sluts dress like whores in revealing clothing, how do you not come home and get the urge to fap?

@Zesto

"If only I listened!!!

I will throw out my onahole collection if I have too (the boxes are cute that's the only reason I keep them), I mean it this time."

if its only once it shouldnt set you back too much if you had a decent streak. just dont do it again. reset your counter.

This is my counter now. I have been banned from reddit and nofap.com and no longer have access to those counters.

I will simply begin a new streak from this day and never fuck up again.

What is your opinion on fucking Thailand whores (maybe even regular girls) before I go to Japan in January? As a Thanks Giving break kind of warm up.

I'm fucking traumatized right now.

Well it's a relatively new technology, just like VR. Give it 10-20 years and it should be much better

This is my counter now. I have been banned from reddit and nofap.com and no longer have access to those counters.

What is your opinion on fucking Thailand whores (maybe even regular girls) before I go to Japan in January? As a Thanks Giving break kind of warm up.

i dunno if sex takes away the benefits. it completely kills your semen retention but then again sex has been said to have a lot of psychological benefits. if i were you id just stay on the streak without sex until january.

Two years ago, I came very close to ordering one. Got all sorts of "skin" samples and everything. Then I backed off. I saw enough candid pics on doll forums to know it was gonna be a shitshow. They don't look great in person. And they are way too much maintenance.

This is why I keep telling people they should just fuck hookers:

It's the oldest and most natural cope in the books. For $2000 you could fuck a top level model tier prostitute 5-6 times and have that memory of knowing what it was like for the rest of your life. Or you can have a hunk of plastic.

JFL at trying to return a sex doll to Amazon.

What if you fuck a 2000$ top level model tier sex doll

How do nofappers keep their sanity in check?

Let's say you are out in the college campus and see some sluts dress like whores in revealing clothing, how do you not come home and get the urge to fap?
Low T

i dunno if sex takes away the benefits. it completely kills your semen retention but then again sex has been said to have a lot of psychological benefits. if i were you id just stay on the streak without sex until january.

Yes that's what I will do. That's what I should've done.

No more looking for easy way outs! It's Japanese waifu or nothing (death korea, then SEA, then death only I fail those afterwards tbh but Japan is numba wan and top priority)!

I just got off the phone with MasterCard. I told them it was defective and amazon won't take them back and they assured I will not have to pay for this and to just check with them again Friday.

I'll be getting my money back at least so it only cost me my streak, which can be rebuilt.

No more looking for easy way outs! It's Japanese waifu or nothing (death korea, then SEA, then death only I fail those afterwards tbh but Japan is numba wan and top priority)!

I just got off the phone with MasterCard. I told them it was defective and amazon won't take them back and they assured I will not have to pay for this and to just check with them again Friday.

I'll be getting my money back at least so it only cost me my streak, which can be rebuilt.

hahahaha I'm just sitting here imagining you talking to a MasterCard tech support curry in India trying to explain how your sex doll was "defective" to scam a refund. Well played.

Well at least you've proven your low inhib levels. I would be too ashamed.

Last edited:
@Incellectual

No it is in it's coffin like box right now and that's where it spend the rest of time. It was nothing like the listing.
could we at least the box?

could we at least the box?

I took a picture of an eyelash I just noticed fell off it and was on my floor.

IMG 7028

I will sooner open Dracula's tomb before I open that box ever again.

I'm going to shower right now to attempt to ritualistically cleanse myself.

Brb.

Need to wash the shame away in holy waters. Let this sacrament restore me.

My innocence must be returned so I can BoyMaxx and get my mommygf.

damn sorry about the experience zesto, have you thought about the phillipines? seems like its another relatively easy area to visit

Sidenote:
Forget to shout you out bro .
What's the light, a fucking wet dream:feelskek:

giphy-gif.55402

Can't believe you phoned MasterCard up and forced them issue you a refund. I'd rather be the main star in an ISIS video than do that tbh.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl, I bought the (((company))) selling them is going to be laughing at that poor goyim who is going to get the non-virgin sex doll pawned off to them.
giphy-gif.55402

Can't believe you phoned MasterCard up and forced them issue you a refund. I'd rather be the main star in an ISIS video than do that tbh.

I had do to it the other day. Some zog web host apparently auto enrolled me in an autorenewal and slammed me with a $160 charge. Phoned up ol Pajeet in currystan and he fixed that real quick for me.

@Leucosticte why did you delete your post? Fucking a teen Thai girl would be a really good idea. I'm glad I saw it before it was gone.

@metal I had a really big suicidefuel. SEA is our hope.

It will take the power of 1000 showers to rectify this stain on my soul.

damn sorry about the experience zesto, have you thought about the phillipines? seems like its another relatively easy area to visit

@Animas

Yes the girls are qt but there's more crime and it's not as developed. Thailand is a nicer place with a really nice metro.

What if you fuck a 2000$ top level model tier sex doll

@SOCIALSUICIDE

It's all chinkshit boyo. @SnakeBarrier (chinkshitcel)

Well it's a relatively new technology, just like VR. Give it 10-20 years and it should be much better

@Rice Cel

I figured someone would say that. Did you read the OP?

If I was frozen for 2000 years and someone offered me the latest model I would start mauling them then and there.

@Total Imbecile

This is the only doll I'll ever need. (I own two, one I bought used half price to play with and the other I bought new straight from Japan to keep sealed for my collection).

o0515046013671565872.jpg

@Leucosticte why did you delete your post? Fucking a teen Thai girl would be a really good idea. I'm glad I saw it before it was gone.

@metal I had a really big suicidefuel. SEA is our hope.

It will take the power of 1000 showers to rectify this stain on my soul.

@Animas

Yes the girls are qt but there's more crime and it's not as developed. Thailand is a nicer place with a really nice metro.

@SOCIALSUICIDE

It's all chinkshit boyo. @SnakeBarrier (chinkshitcel)

@Rice Cel

I figured someone would say that. Did you read the OP?

If I was frozen for 2000 years and someone offered me the latest model I would start mauling them then and there.

@Total Imbecile

This is the only doll I'll ever need. (I own two, one I bought used half price to play with and the other I bought new straight from Japan to keep sealed for my collection).

o0515046013671565872.jpg
Well I mean if the 2000 years thing actually happened, why not try out a sexbot before jumping to conclusions? For all you know, they'd have completely lifelike androids that you can program to love you and that feel completely like a real person too

I'm still buying one you can't stop me most people say they're good, and i just need something to spend the rest of my life with ..

I'm still buying one you can't stop me most people say they're good, and i just need something to spend the rest of my life with ..

@K.Y.Vocel

Buy a dakimakura I love my mommy mikasa dakimakura.

They sell full size cloth anime dolls. I'm sticking with dakimakuras after the hell I've went through but I would recommend that to you instead if you absolutely must have a doll.

Well I mean if the 2000 years thing actually happened, why not try out a sexbot before jumping to conclusions? For all you know, they'd have completely lifelike androids that you can program to love you and that feel completely like a real person too

@Rice Cel

Soul.

That's why.

What's missing after 2010+ as a result of the EraPill.

Soul.

@Hunter

@K.Y.Vocel

They sell full size cloth anime dolls. I'm sticking with dakimakuras after the hell I've went through but I would recommend that to you instead if you absolutely must have a doll.

@Rice Cel

Soul.

That's why.

Soul.

@Hunter
You'll have to give me an elab man. What's this "soul" you're looking for?

@K.Y.Vocel

@Rice Cel

Soul.

That's why.

Soul.

@Hunter
Did you know they make dakimakuras with holes so you can fuck them on jlist i think or another hentai website i came across on, you might like those so i might get that before an actual sex doll see how i like em and they're easier so hide too...

Did you know they make dakimakuras with holes so you can fuck them on jlist i think or another hentai website i came across on, you might like those so i might get that before an actual sex doll see how i like em and they're easier so hide too...

@K.Y.Vocel

I might like them but I'm really traumatized of dolls right now. I think I read on reddit someone said they had one but it's not good for fucking.

I'd want mine for cuddling but the dakimakura is really soft, those cloth dolls look kind of itchy tbhtbhlnglngbhthbt.

If you 100% have to have a doll though those should be your only option. They're all handmade too which is nice.

A dakimakura with a hole wouldn't be a good idea because then you'd need a special cover and that would compromise the design.

I am on NoFap but I legitimately enjoyed fucking my dakimakura with an onahole tied to it with a towel. It was the best way I've ever fapped I did it a few times so one with a hole is really unnecessary.

You'll have to give me an elab man. What's this "soul" you're looking for?

@Rice Cel

This is the best I can do.

When you first push in the clutch, That's the moment. That's when you really notice it. Just how different it feels. Huh? Unreal! Whoa! It's like having gold!

@K.Y.Vocel

I might like them but I'm really traumatized of dolls right now. I think I read on reddit someone said they had one but it's not good for fucking.

I'd want mine for cuddling but the dakimakura is really soft, those cloth dolls look kind of itchy tbhtbhlnglngbhthbt.

If you 100% have to have a doll though those should be your only option. They're all handmade too which is nice.

A dakimakura with a hole wouldn't be a good idea because then you'd need a special cover and that would compromise the design.

I am on NoFap but I legitimately enjoyed fucking my dakimakura with an onahole tied to it with a towel. It was the best way I've ever fapped I did it a few times so one with a hole is really unnecessary.

@Rice Cel

This is the best I can do.

So you want a real foid bc you believe souls exist and that a human has a soul whereas a robot doesn't?

So you want a real foid bc you believe souls exist and that a human has a soul whereas a robot doesn't?

When you first push in the clutch (manko) that's the moment. That's when you really notice it (soul). Just how different it feels (real).

@Rice Cel

Whoa, unreal woah, it's like having gold.

Told you you'd be impressed didn't I?

No, it goes way beyond that, this blows me away (literally).

How'd you managed to get ahold of this. I just can't believe you got this for the 86 (my truecel self) that's amazing (ascension).

@incelkingkong

Yeah mean neither, haven't felt this excited in awhile.

When you first push in the clutch (manko) that's the moment. That's when you really notice it (soul). Just how different it feels (real).

@Rice Cel

Whoa, unreal woah, it's like having gold.

Told you you'd be impressed didn't I?

No, it goes way beyond that, this blows me away (literally).

How'd you managed to get ahold of this. I just can't believe you got this for the 86 (my truecel self) that's amazing (ascension).

@incelkingkong

Yeah mean neither, haven't felt this excited in awhile.

what the fuck are you on about friend

Idiots like you are what give incels a bad name. Coping, larping loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.