Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting EVERYTHING I EVER TRIED IN LIFE I EITHER HIT A SKILL LIMIT OR DON'T EVEN GET PAST THE FIRST STEPS

J

Joseph Goebbels

Officer
I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

Now it is a stage in my life where everyone has either found something and are pursuing it etc or are just naturally gifted and can pursue mostly whatever they please as it will work out for them. But for some reason when I pursue something I actually have interest in I hit a complete wall, something I always dreamed of climbing over but could never due to sheer predeterminism and brain capacity. This has been the same my whole life I really haven't moved an inch in physical or mental skill in 8 years it's been almost the exact same the only thing I have is little experience and knowledge which is essentially totally useless when you have 0 skill in the first place what so ever.

The fact that this fact will probably never change due to just my genetics being that shit is I guess is the main reason to neet for the rest of my life. I will never be able to compete with chad or high iq nerds I will never be able to fulfill all my desires and wants especially without a loving partner and sex. This habit doesn't seem to want to change and I don't see why it would ever would.

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

Now it is a stage in my life where everyone has either found something and are pursuing it etc or are just naturally gifted and can pursue mostly whatever they please as it will work out for them. But for some reason when I pursue something I actually have interest in I hit a complete wall, something I always dreamed of climbing over but could never due to sheer predeterminism and brain capacity. This has been the same my whole life I really haven't moved an inch in physical or mental skill in 8 years it's been almost the exact same the only thing I have is little experience and knowledge which is essentially totally useless when you have 0 skill in the first place what so ever.

The fact that this fact will probably never change due to just my genetics being that shit is I guess is the main reason to neet for the rest of my life. I will never be able to compete with chad or high iq nerds I will never be able to fulfill all my desires and wants especially without a loving partner and sex. This habit doesn't seem to want to change and I don't see why it would ever would.
its because ur not a normie.

Same I'm not good at anything

what's the experience and knowledge you have ?

am 18 but i think we got time tbh b4 talking bout learning a skil
No, I mean life skills in general the piss easy things people just casually pick up as they exist I have miserably and pathetically failed at I'm not referring to some very high tier skill

No, I mean life skills in general the piss easy things people just casually pick up as they exist I have miserably and pathetically failed at I'm not referring to some very high tier skill
same

We need an incel education camp just for us so we can learn these must have normshit skills to get through life. I've been rotting as a neet for like 5 years now and it doesn't seem that'll ever change only now I get neetbux which I don't spend because wtf would i spend it on?

Fuck the rich waggiecels in here who at least have a skill/career that they're in they're always the main talking point because the normshits are too low iq to go beyond surface level topics and never us who are truly at the bottom

We need an incel education camp just for us so we can learn these must have normshit skills to get through life. I've been rotting as a neet for like 5 years now and it doesn't seem that'll ever change only now I get neetbux which I don't spend because wtf would i spend it on?

Fuck the rich waggiecels in here who at least have a skill/career that they're in they're always the main talking point because the normshits are too low iq to go beyond surface level topics and never us who are truly at the bottom
people always think their present is evolved from the past... the truth is that this society from being better than any civilizations in the past... more than ever people are reaching new levels of ignorance/shallowness/ arrogance and narcissism...
In order to change that you'd need IRL action wich is very unlikely to happen through legal laws unfortunately