Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think the biggest difference between the privileged and the nonprivileged is knowing that there'd be days like these.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The first and most fundamental privilege, the one I think makes the most difference, is knowing "Your life is gonna suck if you don't do X or have X." You could argue that opportunities are out there for the nonprivileged, maybe they are and maybe they aren't. But these people come from a community that isn't taught about these opportunities or how crucial they are to a good life.

This is beyond inceldom. It includes it, but it's so much more. To know things like "You're disadvantaged in such and such ways. You're going to be very dissatisfied with your sex life and social life unless you take these actions, and act now." That never occurred to me or my parents. "Who ever heard of a 51 year old virgin? That's not gonna happen, not to me and not to anyone. Something will come my way as long as I'm the best me I can be. It's just not realistic that I'll grow up and never have sex."

How many poor kids do you think are born gifted, but aren't taught what to do with those gifts? Aren't taught "Hey, Honor Roll isn't some 'extra' thing, AP isn't some 'extra' thing, simply passing with good grades will do nothing for your poor kid. He NEEDS to be on Honor Roll and in the AP classes, if his school even offers them. He needs to be winning math competitions, he needs to be putting things in his resume as soon as he's smart enough to. Otherwise he's just gonna stay poor." I'm probably not gifted, but I didn't know these things. And when I finally got employed, I didn't know how important it was to continue staying abreast of my industry.

This is why the idea that poor people are just lazy frustrates me so much. Poor people aren't lazy, they just don't have the right friends/mentorship. The road to success is a secret that successful people keep to their privileged little communities.

idea that poor people are just lazy
workers who earn a minimal or average wages actually run the whole system, while those who benefit from their labour prosper.

The first and most fundamental privilege, the one I think makes the most difference, is knowing "Your life is gonna suck if you don't do X or have X." You could argue that opportunities are out there for the nonprivileged, maybe they are and maybe they aren't. But these people come from a community that isn't taught about these opportunities or how crucial they are to a good life.

This is beyond inceldom. It includes it, but it's so much more. To know things like "You're disadvantaged in such and such ways. You're going to be very dissatisfied with your sex life and social life unless you take these actions, and act now." That never occurred to me or my parents. "Who ever heard of a 51 year old virgin? That's not gonna happen, not to me and not to anyone. Something will come my way as long as I'm the best me I can be. It's just not realistic that I'll grow up and never have sex."

How many poor kids do you think are born gifted, but aren't taught what to do with those gifts? Aren't taught "Hey, Honor Roll isn't some 'extra' thing, AP isn't some 'extra' thing, simply passing with good grades will do nothing for your poor kid. He NEEDS to be on Honor Roll and in the AP classes, if his school even offers them. He needs to be winning math competitions, he needs to be putting things in his resume as soon as he's smart enough to. Otherwise he's just gonna stay poor." I'm probably not gifted, but I didn't know these things. And when I finally got employed, I didn't know how important it was to continue staying abreast of my industry.

This is why the idea that poor people are just lazy frustrates me so much. Poor people aren't lazy, they just don't have the right friends/mentorship. The road to success is a secret that successful people keep to their privileged little communities.
some of them make it look too easy. think they do it to suck us working slave types in.
been getting a lot of ads lately for these desktop cnc machines and printer things. if they are now that affordable what benefit is there to buying one to try to make money from it?
watched some videos of people buying unclaimed freight on auction decided to try it. didn't even get anything remotely close to what was pictured spent 600 bucks on worthless clothes. looks like all the good auctions are behind a club wall, need licenses and stuff to even get access to bid.
last ditch attempt at freeing myself storage auctions. people are pack rats, they buy a bunch of crap then store that crap surely i can find something good to flip at flea market, also been considering a food truck people like expensive crappy food, especially at fairs and stuff.

Simply said you either have parents who set you up for success or set you up for failure.

Also you have to be lucky to not get illness or some major injury along the way.

Nothing is guaranteed, but having dumb parents will guarantee you a miserable poor life.

Simply said you either have parents who set you up for success or set you up for failure.

Also you have to be lucky to not get illness or some major injury along the way.

Nothing is guaranteed, but having dumb parents will guarantee you a miserable poor life.

How are parents supposed to know what's best for their kids when that's a secret kept by the privileged class?

Where were our parents supposed to know how empowering it is to take AP, if not from their parents? And where would they learn it, if not from their parents? This is how communities are held back. They don't know the secrets that the successful are keeping.

How are parents supposed to know what's best for their kids when that's a secret kept by the privileged class?

Where were our parents supposed to know how empowering it is to take AP, if not from their parents? And where would they learn it, if not from their parents? This is how communities are held back. They don't know the secrets that the successful are keeping.
Thats something i also say to myself.

Blaming my parents is not counter productive only but totally futile.

They had totally different environment, TOTALLY DIFFERENT ECONOMY, technology, traditions ect..

but at the same time all my friends who are successful have smart parents who have connections and know how to live.

So there is noone to blame, just be a wageslave your whole life and then die theory.