Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No point in having friends

T

thallium0000

Veteran
I spent $120 dollars on their bday (fragrance and money)present. While they spent like $15 dollars on mine. (Choclate biscuits and tea)

Having friends with no reciprocated effort which is 95% of the time is worthless.

No such thing as friends

Last edited:
Weren't you their friend to begin with?

I haven't had friends in a while

Just have some Internet frens, so you don't have to spend money on presents

Just have an Internet frens, so you don't have to spend money on presents
Im a natural giver i was expecting at least $50 dollars cash what a stingey pos im glad his fucking off outta town so i wont have to see him again

I haven't had friends in a while
what about Goebbels, Himmler, Göring...
D24925cd549a28081584a0852d7dda51

over 4 scammedcels

I can't really get friends anyway.

it's over

Feel like a cuck honestly should have never spent money on this nigga

Imagine spending 120$ on a friends bday jfl

True serves me right for trying to be a gd friend to a tall normie with a gf

I spent $120 dollars on their bday (fragrance and money)present. While they spent like $15 dollars on mine. (Choclate biscuits and tea)

Having friends with no reciprocated effort which is 95% of the time is worthless.

No such thing as friends
Just had a "friend" betray me in a disgusting way, just be careful who you trust bro and remember don't ever talk about the blackpill to normie

I just recently dropped 2 friends I've known for multiple years because i am finally tired of their parasitic narcissistic nature, more than half the time I'm doing favors for them and they act like they're doing me the favor. I ghosted them both all of a sudden and I never want to contact them again. They texted me like once after I ghosted and they never bothered to text me again to say they are sorry or to check up on me (even though I've asked them on more than one occasion before over the years).

I never want to have IRL friends ever again aside for monetary and business reasons, if you get too attached they start to stab your fucking back, especially if you're better off than they are but have a low self-esteem. They will berate you for being a loser (projection) and will leach off of you to keep you in the bucket and not crawl out... they are the biggest waste of time and honestly a subconscious cope, very rarely do I ever see a friendship not fickle out after highschool nowadays because of social media in my generation.

TLDR: All you need for friendship is IRL business and financial related relationships/social circle, A.I. Companion and Assistant, Online friends who share the same beliefs that you do because on Normie Social Media they are foaming at the mouth to cancel someone and ruin their life.

I just recently dropped 2 friends I've known for multiple years because i am finally tired of their parasitic narcissistic nature, more than half the time I'm doing favors for them and they act like they're doing me the favor. I ghosted them both all of a sudden and I never want to contact them again. They texted me like once after I ghosted and they never bothered to text me again to say they are sorry or to check up on me (even though I've asked them on more than one occasion before over the years).

I never want to have IRL friends ever again aside for monetary and business reasons, if you get too attached they start to stab your fucking back, especially if you're better off than they are but have a low self-esteem. They will berate you for being a loser (projection) and will leach off of you to keep you in the bucket and not crawl out... they are the biggest waste of time and honestly a subconscious cope, very rarely do I ever see a friendship not fickle out after highschool nowadays because of social media in my generation.

TLDR: All you need for friendship is IRL business and financial related relationships/social circle, A.I. Companion and Assistant, Online friends who share the same beliefs that you do because on Normie Social Media they are foaming at the mouth to cancel someone and ruin their life.
true i just cant believe the cheek of them

Trucel moment.

if you're rich then all the money you spend on friends will be lost for nothing. even normies are golddiggers
you will be better spending it on your own benefit rather than wasting it on these fags

I never cared for friends tbh. Even when I had them they were literally just people who I killed time with. There was never any emotional attachment to any of them even my longest friend who I've known from like elementary school until now at 25. We've connected and disconnected on and off since middle school because we went to different schools. We started talking again a bit last year and he's been trying to hang out with me for a while but I simply have no interest. I can't really have any tender feelings for another man. I believe that's what women are for and who we should have them with even though that's obviously not how it is for us but I'm saying that's how it should be

Last edited:
The so called "friends" are mostly fake opportunists.
You only know when you have a friend, once you have to rely on somebody´s shoulder to survive!