Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No One Has Written Message To Me In The Yearbook

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I lost teen love. I literally lost everything. Nobody loves me. Even my parents don't love me. Everyone was like "Hey, write to me in yearbook". They didn't ask me to write for them. Everyone got messages in yearbook but not me. Society ignores me. I'm all alone in this life. Hate and anger is effecting deeper and deeper in my soul. I won't rope. If I rope they will win. I have nothing to lose. I will take my revenge.

IT monkeys can't touch this.

Brutal, sorry I can't relate. :fuk:

Didn't knew it was a thing, still, it's just a book that you won't even touch, and, yeah, most of us lost the chance of teenage love...

God I wish I had it.

same, everyone was like "sign my yearbook" to everyone else except me

Mine was also empty. Everyone avoided me, and I got a sympathy message or two but at that point I subconsciously knew that I was fucked and my life was over. All the normies were in a great celebratory mood and I was just a spectator. I'd managed to graduate HS a virgin and I looked like a deformed young boy in comparison to my peers. Now over 10 years later I'm the same with the only difference being age and having a job as a result of pursuing a proper incel career 7 years too late. I'm rotting alone and wishing I'd killed myself those few times I was drunk and had the knife against my wrists ready to slash vertically (guns dont exist in my country unfortunatelyg).

insert sad boy song

The rest of your life will be an extension of highschool, accept your isolation and move on. Even good looking men prefer solitude at times.
I wont accept society to reject me. They will pay for what they did.

they outcasted you. you never belong with them looks determine your social circle.

Mine was also empty. Everyone avoided me, and I got a sympathy message or two but at that point I subconsciously knew that I was fucked and my life was over. All the normies were in a great celebratory mood and I was just a spectator. I'd managed to graduate HS a virgin and I looked like a deformed young boy in comparison to my peers. Now over 10 years later I'm the same with the only difference being age and having a job as a result of pursuing a proper incel career 7 years too late. I'm rotting alone and wishing I'd killed myself those few times I was drunk and had the knife against my wrists ready to slash vertically (guns dont exist in my country unfortunatelyg).

insert sad boy song
:cryfeels: