Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel no guns allowed in certain EU countries

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I OWN A GUN THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT ON MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WISH I WAS FUCKING AMERICAN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WHAT HAPPENS IF 6'8 300 pounds of muscle CHAD DECIDES TO BULLY ME AND SLAP ME AROUND I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You have knife. You can stalk your bully. You can kill him in his sleep.

No point in owning a gun here
If you ever need it and use it , you end up in jail

Just Dealermaxx to get a gun (in GTA), it's very hard to get guns around here and yet Blacks and Gypsies always have lots to go around...

Okay. But what if you guys want to go ER (in video game).

claim self defense, point out the target's race if he was black or gypsy

Europe wants the weak to remain weak and the strong to become stronger. The weak are not protected in the EU. In Europe honest people cannot have weapons to defend themselves, but criminals can have weapons. :chad:

Nice knife bro!
Just Dealermaxx to get a gun (in GTA), it's very hard to get guns around here and yet niggers and jews always have lots to go around...
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I OWN A GUN THIS IS AN INFRINGEMENT ON MY RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WISH I WAS FUCKING AMERICAN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

WHAT HAPPENS IF 6'8 300 pounds of muscle CHAD DECIDES TO BULLY ME AND SLAP ME AROUND I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You can have gun, bro...

Just use "the 21' rule" to acquire one....

"Only dropped once!"

claim self defense, point out the target's race if he was black or gypsy
Years ago some gypsy guys broke into a house, the owner shoot them
he had to pay their family, risked jail , drowned in debt and suicided

Trucks of peace

Years ago some gypsy guys broke into a house, the owner shoot them
he had to pay their family, risked jail , drowned in debt and suicided
Yes, I made a poor choice of words, only point out the race if the guy you shot is a nigger.
The :soy:un-privileged:soy: gypsies are more privileged then native Euros