Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigman Adopted by Eurocuck Couple, Rapes 4-y/o Twin Daughters

damn what a fucking animal. he's had prime opportunity to groom TWO FUTURE STACIES and he nigs it like the ape he is :feelsUgh:

nigga was 22 and got adopted what :dafuckfeels:
I was out of SF last week in the suburbs and noticed a black dude hitting on two blonde giga stacies that were dining at a table.

Both of them seemed uncomfortable and even the waiters were on-looking at what was going on. He was clearly hitting on them and making them uncomfortable.

I just thought in my head that if I was incredibly drunk, I still don't think I woulda had the guts to hit on those foids. I just thought, talk about low inhibition... Just 4-5 years back before BLM really blew up, the employees woulda asked him to leave or threaten to call the cops. Because he wasn't a diner.

The main reason why the races naturally segregate is because of moments like those. One race has to give and one race receives. In the case of white-black relations, white males have their females to lose to black males (because white males don't want black females).

And we Asian men have our females to lose to white males (deservingly for the moment, because we choose to live around whites, and play by the white man's game called globalism, which only favors the white man both in the short run and long run).
:bigbrain:

8f0d426d04832831b9f73c232702438b5287e0f5db97b231e2c29ce4dee21e86_1.jpg
same can be said about germanics

Typical White people things they will never not be cucks

I hate my pathetic weak ass race. I’m actually glad white genocide is happening.
Tbh

Last edited:
None of that is true lol. You did not engage with any of the material I have posted.

What I posted comes from actual accredited academics.

The ancient Egyptians for most of there history did NOT look middle eastern.

Your implying these two groups of people are the fucking same :lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 608289

View attachment 608290
Circassion and albaniana exist in Egypt
BBCs mog curries like me to infinity. they may be below whites. But to curries, they are massive moggers
Nah a curry would easily get a black woman easier. Black women want straight hair and smaller noses which an Indian husband could give their children.

If you're light skinned indian than you would MOG even more

same can be said about germanics
No, it's not the same at all. Germanics and Turks lacked proper building due to the enviroment, not due to low IQ like blacks. Needless to say, Germanics have already proven themselves considerin the past 200 years of dominance by them.

To be fair, the natural state of snow niggers is to be cucks to niggers. This is natural state of whites without christianity civilizing them
psh ever heard of ancient rome pre Constantine
or even butt-secksing greeks before that
it's a matter of record that greeks fucked the asses of every nig, sand nig and curry boy in every direction of the Mediterranean :feelskek::feelskek:
also reset the caste system with the mongrel spawn of their soldiers raping the women

white elites have been slaying the entire globe since the dawn of time
(and still are tbh it's just the oppressed white peasants that are struggling)

whites basically invented civilization and definitely invented democracy
and voting was originally exclusive to older male citizens

the cuckery that followed thousands of years later was a result of hypergamous nigger 'cad' culture permeating the west
and the only reason nigs had any success was due to the strong masculine genes that were selectively bred by white
elites as a result of the slave trade

Last edited:
fuk whites
Why
Elaborate
psh ever heard of ancient rome pre Constantine
or even butt-secksing greeks before that
it's a matter of record that greeks fucked the asses of every nig, sand nig and curry boy in every direction of the Mediterranean :feelskek::feelskek:
also reset the caste system with the mongrel spawn of their soldiers raping the women

white elites have been slaying the entire globe since the dawn of time
(and still are tbh it's just the oppressed white peasants that are struggling)
You're just proving my point. Europeans stopped being faggots due to christiankty. Greeks and Italians are not Snow niggers. Snow nigger is referring to scandis

Adoption on its own is giga cucked and retard behaviour l, but adopting a rapist chimp when you have daughters is giga retarted
Why

Elaborate

You're just proving my point. Europeans stopped being faggots due to christiankty. Greeks and Italians are not Snow niggers. Snow nigger is referring to scandis

Why

Elaborate

scandis mixed with Mediterranean to make modern french, english and germans who conquered the world
Rome maintained control through the Vatican but eventually lost supremacy to the english/german protestants
who incidentally spurred the industrial revolution and basically modern science

I'm amazed how much you hate niggers.

Just be pedo theory

Look at nigger countries. They rape children because they think it cures aids. Niggers are some of the worst humans genetically
Lmao, Name a couple of those nigger countries. And try to make sense to how that goes for every African nation. Low iq moment :feelstastyman:

Lmao, Name a couple of those nigger countries. And try to make sense to how that goes for every African nation. Low iq moment :feelstastyman:
All of them. There's always stories coming from south Africa of joggers raping white women
scandis mixed with Mediterranean to make modern french, english and germans who conquered the world
Rome maintained control through the Vatican but eventually lost supremacy to the english/german protestants
who incidentally spurred the industrial revolution and basically modern science
Okay, what's your point? Europeans were still civilized by a semitic religion.

Also
>conquered the world
Conquering a bunch of niggers and amerindians doesn't mean much:owo:

Look at nigger countries. They rape children because they think it cures aids. Niggers are some of the worst humans genetically
That only happened in South Africa, from what I've googled.

Also
>conquered the world
colonialism which, I am referring to, is probably the best example of any people dominating another
India, SEA, Japan, china... basically any place outside of Europe was a technologically backwards third world country before WWI

The colonial powers GAVE their vassals technology and weapons to fight other colonial empires
Without which they would never have become independent, advanced societies

If not for the world wars basically everywhere outside of europe and america would be like africa

All of them. There's always stories coming from south Africa of joggers raping white women

Okay, what's your point? Europeans were still civilized by a semitic religion.

Also
>conquered the world
“All of them” lol Low iqcel.

It keeps happening. Black men just can't stop raping white women. I'm not surprised since black women are so ugly that when a black man sees a white women it's like he's seeing an angel and loses his mind
Black South African women are constantly getting raped… https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ver...-rapes-over-6-100-murders-in-3-months/2425716

Black incels are just crazy and fucking violent Lmao. You have to be one considering how much you talk how black foids so much.

That only happened in South Africa, from what I've googled.
South Africa is like the only sub Sharan country with decent media coverage. That's why:lul:
Black South African women are constantly getting raped… https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ver...-rapes-over-6-100-murders-in-3-months/2425716

Black incels are just crazy and fucking violent Lmao. You have to be one considering how much you talk how black foids so much.
I'm turkish. What makes you think I'm a nigcel?
Most of it was British, French, italians, and Germans. Other whites were mostly irrelevant
colonialism which, I am referring to, is probably the best example of any people dominating another
No, it really isn't, because you now have Algerians and West Africans migrating to framcd because French made it easier by giving them the language.

The best example of dominating another people is by culturally conquering them, such as what jews did to europeans when they turned you all into christians;)

You can see this with japanese. They tried conquering physical land in WW2 yet failed. Meanwhile, post WW2 they have culturally conquered the minds of way more people through anime and video games.

Conquering the minding another race > conquering their land for a few decades
India, SEA, Japan, china... basically any place outside of Europe was a technologically backwards third world country before WWI
Any place outside of NW europe you mean. Even parts of the med and eas europe were dumps
The colonial powers GAVE their vassals technology and weapons to fight other colonial empires
Without which they would never have become independent, advanced societies

If not for the world wars basically everywhere outside of europe and america would be like africa
Imagine actually believing this lmao. As If war is the only way for technology to spread. Because reverse engineer8ng and buying technology isn't possible

Imagine actually believing this lmao. As If war is the only way for technology to spread. Because reverse engineer8ng and buying technology isn't possible
They wouldn't have shared it
Technology is was gave them their edge

When you have that edge you sell the product not the method and maintain dominance
In fact, the people become dependent on the product and become slaves much like what happened to native americans

The cucked whites eventually shared with china and look what happened
The concept of zero sum was someone lost on the hippy generation

They wouldn't have shared it
Technology is was gave them their edge
Cope. People have been trading and selling for eons. You're delusional of you think they would have sold it. They fucking sold it to native Americans for fucks sale.
When you have that edge you sell the product not the method
the method can be reverse engineered
In fact, the people become dependent on the product and become slaves much like what happened to native americans
They didnt have the resources used to make guns
The cucked whites eventually shared with china and look what happened
Chinese have high iq. They can make tech
The concept of zero sum was someone lost on the hippy generation
K

These parents would probably call a police on 'creepy' shy intelligent weak white man who dared to sit near their daughters in the park because of 'pedo' vibes.
Disgusting clown world. Innocent harmless people blamed for anything, while all doors are opened for animalistic predators.
Chicken beez good

Why are snow niggers like this?:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: Why would you let a nigger adult into your house? Around your fucking daughters? Snow niggers really are vermin without Semitic morals to keep them in check.

Although I find it hilarious these poor fucking girls had their "first time" with a baboon-looking gorillaman.
View attachment 607288
HE DINDU NUFFIN IT WAS THE INSTITUIONALIZED RACISM THAT MADE HIM DO THOSE JBS

Niggers at it again, what's with them wanting to rape? Oh monkey genes.