Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigman Adopted by Eurocuck Couple, Rapes 4-y/o Twin Daughters

Yet you call abortion murder.
what does abortion have to do with a nigger raping a god forsaken foid? not that i support pedophillia and not be be an agecuck hes a loser :feelshaha: for that one but its the parents fault for putting the kids in that position :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They had tanned skin, not dark though.
maybe they got tanned from being in the sun we'll never know for sure unless we make a time machine i think they were african charniggers tho

Nope, they where not, I can post study after study after study, anthropology, genetics, historical, linguistics you fucking name it, don't make me go there. It's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Modern Egyptians are NOT representative if the ancient population, southern Egyptians and birth sudanese are
That’s why I said just the ruling class It makes sense for the average commoner be Arab and for there to be some negro slaves.

It’s odd because every ancient culture wether it was Egypt India or what is today China all depicted the “Gods” and royalty as beings with fair skin blue eyes and red/blonde hair.

This doesn’t make much sense considering historically whites didn’t seem to be in these regions.

what does abortion have to do with a nigger raping a god forsaken foid? not that i support pedophillia and not be be an agecuck hes a loser :feelshaha: for that one but its the parents fault for putting the kids in that position :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I blame the parents too, but what happened to those girls is very sick. And I'm not being an agecuck because at 4 years old they are obviously too young to consent.

Last edited:
Honestly, it mostly because alot of Black Women in the U.S are ghetto hoodrats
I'm talking of good looking black women.
I've actually been attracted to native African women before. But, I will admit that Non-Africans have some intrinsically exotic about them that I like
Well, I can't deny exotic appeal is a thing. Although personally, black women look more attractive to me than Asian women. Because Black women at least have curvy bodies while Asian women are flat boards with boy-like bodies.

bc8497edaaf12c5afe8ec5e7bfb039de.jpg
be47dbc123f390a5f02577200db2ef38.jpg
E0kXTurWEAEXatY.jpg

I'm not defending the blacks who did these things, I just hate when you say all blacks (including me) are like this.
It's not all blacks, but I AM saying that race 100% influences behaviour.

I know a black guy, like ACTUALLY black, named Mohamad and he is a vice-super intendant at a nationwide company. Also know a few somalis who work in the government. However, just like a Blue-Eyed Indian, these high IQ blacks are not the NORM. They are abnormals.
I meant more than walled settlements. Traditions, language, music, those areas in Africa had that.
But they didn't have civilization, and this was due to low IQ

I blame the parents too, but what happens to those girls is very sick. And I'm not being an agecuck because at 4 years old they are obviously too young to consent.
you're fucking right i said deserved to be edgy and whatnot but i hate foids so fucking much idc what happens to them :feelsLSD:

They had tanned skin, not dark though.
They looked like ilhan Omar or some kind of Ethiopian
That’s why I said just the ruling class It makes sense for the average commoner be Arab and for there to be some negro slaves.

It’s odd because every ancient culture wether it was Egypt India or what is today China all depicted the “Gods” and royalty as beings with fair skin blue eyes and red/blonde hair.

This doesn’t make much sense considering historically whites didn’t seem to be in these regions.
What ? My point is the ancient Egyptians only became admixed with Arabs LATER ON, you fucking idiot, most of their history the elites looked like populations from southern egypt and northern Sudan, they where not white nor arab, but looked like Ethiopians.

so you're telling us that all of these civilizations were like multiracial kinda funny to see how this multiracial society shit turned out to be in the end :feelshaha:

European ? If anything the studies show they some late era pharaohnic tombs had middle eastern ancestry, LATE ERA northern Egyptians tombs, there is NO European DNA anywhere you fuckturd
You’re one angry coon. I never said anything to warrant this chimplike 80 IQ response.
so you're telling us that all of these civilizations were like multiracial kinda funny to see how this multiracial society shit turned out to be in the end :feelshaha:

Lol exactly history never fails but multiracial societies always do

It hasn't alot of Afro-centrist photoshop pictures of Artifacts and hieroglyphs and you guys believe it.
What ? If anything egypt has been whitewashed you fuckturd, Hollywood and the west have completely bastardized Egypt into some kind of white adjacent population of "Arabs" again I have study after study. What the fuck does anything I have said have to do with artifacts or hieroglyphics, are you ok ?

Ancient Egyptians weren't arab, they where easy Africans, sudanese, ethiopoid etc... You fucking stupid cunt.
lol This cope. Egyptians now = Egyptians back then.

Roman egyptian encaustic mummy portrait of a young man from hawara EX70P5
Egyptian3

He's not wrong tbh tbh

9477db9fb4f56e67e37616267088a2f5

All of you are wrong genetic tests on tombs inside the pyramid actually show the atleast the pharaohs and other royalty were a match with modern European DNA.
No they weren't, retard:feelsugh: We have statues and portraits of these pharoahs and they look 100% like modern Egyptians

ouy2ywttas621.jpg
fayum-mummy-portrait-of-a-young-man-in-roman-clothing-from-the-hawara-HTGYEY.jpg
images

You’re one angry coon. I never said anything to warrant this chimplike 80 IQ response.

Lol exactly history never fails but multiracial societies always do
What, ? Go back to pol you subhuman fucking retard, the point you made was so stupid I had to read it twice, stop speaking to me

Nope, they where not, I can post study after study after study, anthropology, genetics, historical, linguistics you fucking name it, don't make me go there. It's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Modern Egyptians are NOT representative if the ancient population, southern Egyptians and birth sudanese are
loooool Afrocentrists will never not be hilarious:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fwge

Niggers have to cling on to Egypt because it’s all they’ve got. I don’t care. Every other race and has culture has dozens of empires over time which funnily enough proves that Egypt WASN’T black, because if sub Saharan Africans could make a society like that once they should have been able to do it again just like everyone else in history has.

lol This cope. Egyptians now = Egyptians back then.

View attachment 607552View attachment 607553

He's not wrong tbh tbh

View attachment 607554

No they weren't, retard:feelsugh: We have statues and portraits of these pharoahs and they look 100% like modern Egyptians

ouy2ywttas621.jpg
fayum-mummy-portrait-of-a-young-man-in-roman-clothing-from-the-hawara-HTGYEY.jpg
images
LOL, those are LATE ERA ROMAN ERA tomb paintings, it's like digging up graces from 18th century Boston and proclaiming that is how to ancient north American population looked like. I can't have argument s) discussion s with idiots like you

Niggers have to cling on to Egypt because it’s all they’ve got. I don’t care. Every other race and has culture has dozens of empires over time which funnily enough proves that Egypt WASN’T black, because if sub Saharan Africans could make a society like that once they should have been able to do it again just like everyone else in history has.
I'm Black and even I hate Afro-Centrists, they're insecure as fuck and it shows.

no nigga the Egyptians had to have been darkskinned because no white person is going to be getting skin cancer from the sun all damn day the fuckin niggas were charniggers 100 percent but i wasn't there to see it so i dont give a fuck i cant say if they were white green ect
Egyptians are orange-tan complextion. Even if there are some white or dark brown egyptians

Egyptian10
Egyptian2
Egypt15

That’s why I said just the ruling class
We have statues and paintings of the ruling class. 100% not white. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying whites didnt end up becoming the ruling class of Egypt, because if you look at Ottoman Egypt, the rulers there were mostly Albanian, Turk, or Circassion Muslims. Even now in modern Egypt, a certain Albanian family with like 50,000 members are some of the richest Egyptians.

However, what I'm saying is Ancient Egyptian rulers were not European.
It makes sense for the average commoner be Arab and for there to be some negro slaves.
Arabs did not exist in Egypt back then lol. Even now, only like 15% of Egyptians have any Arab blood.
This... did not happen. Egyptian God were furries, Indian Gods had multiple luimbs and BLUE skin, and Chinese dont even have a pantheon of gods. What are you smoking?

so the Egyptians were mixed? thats fuckin crazy yo
Everyone is mixed, Egyptians genetic components are Anatolian Farmers, Indigenious North Africans, etc.

main-qimg-9c06f611f64cef0bbb3787fee6f8dbe7

[UWSL]This... did not happen. Egyptian God were furries, Indian Gods had multiple luimbs and BLUE skin, and Chinese dont even have a pantheon of gods. What are you smoking?[/UWSL]
I didn’t mean it in the most literal sense.

A lot of ancient pre-kike/Christian religion is allegorical and almost entirely made out of metaphors.

This is correct. Even Yemenis and Sri-Lankans, who re the "blackest" non-Negros, have civilization from anceint times.
p09xnjgm.jpg

In fact, Yemeni Arabs who conquered East African coasts talked about how sub-human Niggers were:feelshaha:

Niggers are always inferior

LOL, those are LATE ERA ROMAN ERA tomb paintings, it's like digging up graces from 18th century Boston and proclaiming that is how to ancient north American population looked like. I can't have argument s) discussion s with idiots like you
Roman Era was 2000 years ago. However, even if you go back 4000 years, there are statues of Egyptian phenotyped people.

so the Egyptians were mixed? thats fuckin crazy yo
Calling them mixed is disingenious, they are MOSTLY native, but naturally they do have some Cushitic, Ethiopian, Arab, Levant, Greek, and Anatolian mixture.

Egyptians are orange-tan complextion. Even if there are some white or dark brown egyptians

View attachment 607556View attachment 607557View attachment 607558

We have statues and paintings of the ruling class. 100% not white. Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying whites didnt end up becoming the ruling class of Egypt, because if you look at Ottoman Egypt, the rulers there were mostly Albanian, Turk, or Circassion Muslims. Even now in modern Egypt, a certain Albanian family with like 50,000 members are some of the richest Egyptians.

However, what I'm saying is Ancient Egyptian rulers were not European.

Arabs did not exist in Egypt back then lol. Even now, only like 15% of Egyptians have any Arab blood.

This... did not happen. Egyptian God were furries, Indian Gods had multiple luimbs and BLUE skin, and Chinese dont even have a pantheon of gods. What are you smoking?
actually chinese did have quite a few gods. And the only whites that could have been in Egypt were greek or romans trying to invade and no way someone that light in skin color would have been in a desert and those modern Egyptians now are mixed with all of those races you just said they had to have been darkskinned or atleast way darker than that :feelshaha:

actually chinese did have quite a few gods. And the only whites that could have been in Egypt were greek or romans trying to invade and no way someone that light in skin color would have been in a desert and those modern Egyptians now are mixed with all of those races you just said they had to have been darkskinned or atleast way darker than that :feelshaha:
You realize that ancient Middle Easterners and North Africans have genes for light skin right, this is nothing new.

This turned into female worship

You realize that ancient Middle Easterners and North Africans have genes for light skin right, this is nothing new.
yes i do.... im just saying that the dark skinned genes were dominant in most of them and the majority probably looked like Yemenis or Ethiopians

yes i do.... im just saying that the dark skinned genes were dominant in most of them and the majority probably looked like Yemenis or Ethiopians
The only people with dark skin were the Natufians, and they were still genetically distinct from Africans.

Ironically Saudi's have 68% Natufian on average

This is correct. Even Yemenis and Sri-Lankans, who re the "blackest" non-Negros, have civilization from anceint times.
p09xnjgm.jpg

In fact, Yemeni Arabs who conquered East African coasts talked about how sub-human Niggers were:feelshaha:

View attachment 607567

Roman Era was 2000 years ago. However, even if you go back 4000 years, there are statues of Egyptian phenotyped people.

Calling them mixed is disingenious, they are MOSTLY native, but naturally they do have some Cushitic, Ethiopian, Arab, Levant, Greek, and Anatolian mixture.
Relating to the portaits that you showed

"While commonly believed to represent Greek settlers in Egypt,[17][18] the Faiyum portraits instead reflect the complex synthesis of the predominant Egyptian culture and that of the elite Greek minority in the city.[14] According to Walker, the early Ptolemaic Greek colonists married local women and adopted Egyptian religious beliefs, and by Roman times, their descendants were viewed as Egyptians by the Roman rulers, despite their own self-perception of being Greek.[19] The dental morphology[20] of the Roman-period Faiyum mummies was also compared with that of earlier Egyptian populations, and was found to be "much more closely akin" to that of ancient Egyptians than to Greeks or other European populations.[21]

Those potraits are not representative of the ancient population, they are admixed northern egyptians

no way someone that light in skin color would have been in a desert
Wdym? I'm pink skinned and I'm from Iraq. People even in Saudi or Yemen have light skin

Saudi23
Saudi19
Yemen20
Iraq10

And like Ika-Sama said, Middle East has genes for light skin.

5z6epjd09g161.jpg

modern Egyptians now are mixed with all of those races you just said they had to have been darkskinned or atleast way darker than that :feelshaha:
Ancient Egyptians would have been an orange-brown complextion. Like caramel. Not dark brown like indians or blacks

Jordan3
Yemen3
450b3cbf0f5b3358b3ad6f2b5c46a642

Relating to the portaits that you showed

"While commonly believed to represent Greek settlers in Egypt,[17][18] the Faiyum portraits instead reflect the complex synthesis of the predominant Egyptian culture and that of the elite Greek minority in the city.[14] According to Walker, the early Ptolemaic Greek colonists married local women and adopted Egyptian religious beliefs, and by Roman times, their descendants were viewed as Egyptians by the Roman rulers, despite their own self-perception of being Greek.[19] The dental morphology[20] of the Roman-period Faiyum mummies was also compared with that of earlier Egyptian populations, and was found to be "much more closely akin" to that of ancient Egyptians than to Greeks or other European populations.[21]

Those potraits are not representative of the ancient population, they are admixed northern egyptians
So they're half Egyptian, half Greek. Not a big difference, considering Greeks are already pretty swarthy themselves.

A half Greek, half Congo would NOT look like those portraits.

The only people with dark skin were the Natufians, and they were still genetically distinct from Africans.

these common ancestor looking fags? dunno if this is the right image or whatever but these people look like mozzies if anything
and we have seen egyptian hyroglihs of dark skinned niggers full lips and all along with their little statue coffin things i forgot what they were called but they have full lips and whatnot what im trying to say is they had to have been dark as fuck idk if that image below is fake or whatever but idk man

Proof ur wrong egypt
Nufetian

So they're half Egyptian, half Greek. Not a big difference, considering Greeks are already pretty swarthy themselves.

A half Greek, half Congo would NOT look like those portraits.
Some where half ethiopid and half greek, most where settlers, who very late in ancient egypts history, by that time it had been both a greek and roman colony, these potraits are not representive of the ancient population.

Half congo ? why do you keep speaking of west africans ?

Wdym? I'm pink skinned and I'm from Iraq. People even in Saudi or Yemen have light skin

View attachment 607574View attachment 607575View attachment 607576View attachment 607578
And like Ika-Sama said, Middle East has genes for light skin.

5z6epjd09g161.jpg

Ancient Egyptians would have been an orange-brown complextion. Like caramel. Not dark brown like indians or blacks

View attachment 607571View attachment 607572View attachment 607580View attachment 607581
yeah you're a white mozzie or some shit like that we just have proof that the egyptains were darksinned through their glyphs and through those coffin things i forgot what they were called

Not they where not, LOL, they where ethiopid and northn sudanese,

Which is why studies show clearly that the earliest Egyptians clustered together with Cushitic Kerma:

"The Predynastic populations studied here, from Naqada and Badari, are both Upper Egyptian samples, while the Dynastic Egyptian sample (Tarkhan) is from Lower Egypt. The Dynastic Nubian sample is from Upper Nubia (Kerma). Previous analyses of cranial variation found the Badari and Early Predynastic Egyptians to be more similar to other African groups than to Mediterranean or European populations (Keita, 1990; Zakrzewski, 2002). In addition, the Badarians have been described as near the centroid of cranial and dental variation among Predynastic and Dynastic populations studied (Irish, 2006; Zakrzewski, 2007). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.
Studies of cranial morphology also support the use of a Nubian (Kerma) population for a comparison of the Dynastic period, as this group is likely to be more closely genetically related to the early Nile valley inhabitants than would be the Late Dynastic Egyptians, who likely experienced significant mixing with other Mediterranean populations(Zakrzewski, 2002). A craniometric study found the Naqada and Kerma populations to be morphologically similar (Keita, 1990). Given these and other prior studies suggesting continuity (Berry et al., 1967; Berry and Berry, 1972), and the lack of archaeological evidence of major migration or population replacement during the Neolithic transition in the Nile valley, we may cautiously interpret the dental health changes over time as primarily due to ecological, subsistence, and demographic changes experienced throughout the Nile valley region."
Source:
Starling, JT Stock. (2007). Dental Indicators of Health and Stress in Early Egyptian and Nubian Agriculturalists: A Difficult Transition and Gradual Recovery. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 134:520–528[/QUOTE]

What have the niggers done the many decades after decolonisation? Nothing.

Japan went from sword wielding fags in 1868 to building the first aircraft carriers in 1922. Only 5 decades!

I notice how every thread by @Made in Heaven eventually turns into a huge debate about racial and geographical history :feelshaha:

You must be nerd for this stuff @Made in Heaven

yeah you're a white mozzie or some shit like that we just have proof that the egyptains were darksinned through their glyphs and through those coffin things i forgot what they were called
Zakrzewski, 2007). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.

Egypt starting out as ethiopid, and remained so for most of its history, it eventually become and more admixed due to its geographical location.
Iman

They would have looked like that ^

The comments in this thread are strong af.
Sometimes I feel like only this forum holds the smart people of the world.

What have the niggers done the many decades after decolonisation? Nothing.

Japan went from sword wielding fags in 1868 to building the first aircraft carriers in 1922. Only 5 decades!
hmhmhm actually niggers were betrayed by their fellow niggers when they were sold into slavery to the whites and jews to be bred and be shipped off to places niggers knowledge spans were low asf because they were only taught how to pick cotton or do whatever the fuck was needed of them because thats all they were good for and didn't need to know how to read and all of this sophisticated shit back then making their future generations dumb as hell and not being able to contribute to society but that is no excuse for us niggers to do degenerate shit all day but is a huge factor till this day

Zakrzewski, 2007). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.

Egypt starting out as ethiopid, and remained so for most of its history, it eventually become and more admixed due to its geographical location.
View attachment 607588

They would have looked like that ^
this :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

I notice how every thread by @Made in Heaven eventually turns into a huge debate about racial and geographical history :feelshaha:

You must be nerd for this stuff @Made in Heaven
Race pill is most brutal pill.

Even when you look at MENA, whiter Orientals tend to be better.

The Mamluks of Egypt were Albanian.
The Mamluks of Iraq were Georgian.
Both Prophets Mohamad and Jesus are described as white.
Even now, many MENA countries have white leaders

Assad has blue eyes
President of Tunisia is Italian
Queen of Morocco is green-eyed Ginger
Prime Minister of Iraq is white

Fuad Masum 2014

etc etc etc

Both Prophets Mohamad and Jesus are described as white.
hmhm actually in some cultures the jews are described to be darkskined making jesus black or some thing in fact the bible says he was black in the king james version but hell who the fuck will ever know :fuk:

Some where half ethiopid and half greek, most where settlers, who very late in ancient egypts history, by that time it had been both a greek and roman colony, these potraits are not representive of the ancient population.
No, even a half-Ethiopian would not look like those portraits.
Half congo ? why do you keep speaking of west africans ?
Because you're definitley west african
Not they where not, LOL, they where ethiopid and northn sudanese,

Which is why studies show clearly that the earliest Egyptians clustered together with Cushitic Kerma:

"The Predynastic populations studied here, from Naqada and Badari, are both Upper Egyptian samples, while the Dynastic Egyptian sample (Tarkhan) is from Lower Egypt. The Dynastic Nubian sample is from Upper Nubia (Kerma). Previous analyses of cranial variation found the Badari and Early Predynastic Egyptians to be more similar to other African groups than to Mediterranean or European populations (Keita, 1990; Zakrzewski, 2002). In addition, the Badarians have been described as near the centroid of cranial and dental variation among Predynastic and Dynastic populations studied (Irish, 2006; Zakrzewski, 2007). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.
Studies of cranial morphology also support the use of a Nubian (Kerma) population for a comparison of the Dynastic period, as this group is likely to be more closely genetically related to the early Nile valley inhabitants than would be the Late Dynastic Egyptians, who likely experienced significant mixing with other Mediterranean populations(Zakrzewski, 2002). A craniometric study found the Naqada and Kerma populations to be morphologically similar (Keita, 1990). Given these and other prior studies suggesting continuity (Berry et al., 1967; Berry and Berry, 1972), and the lack of archaeological evidence of major migration or population replacement during the Neolithic transition in the Nile valley, we may cautiously interpret the dental health changes over time as primarily due to ecological, subsistence, and demographic changes experienced throughout the Nile valley region."
Source:
Starling, JT Stock. (2007). Dental Indicators of Health and Stress in Early Egyptian and Nubian Agriculturalists: A Difficult Transition and Gradual Recovery. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 134:520–528
Okay, didnt read, but they're still weren't Negroids, they are Caucasion. Northern Sudance and Ethiopids aren't full niggers anyways

Dark skinned is vague. They were caramel color.

FFP3F8WXMAcSToQ

hmhm actually in some cultures the jews are described to be darkskined making jesus black or some thing in fact the bible says he was black in the king james version but hell who the fuck will ever know :fuk:
lol being described as dark skin just means being swarthy, not full on dark brown/black

Levantines are the whitest Arabs, there is no point in history where one could EVER call them black

Palestinian10
Syria3

Last edited: