Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigman Adopted by Eurocuck Couple, Rapes 4-y/o Twin Daughters

racist thread
truth is racist
They basically adopted an homeless black man ?
I actually want to sit with the parents and ask them wtf they were thinking? I wouldn't even allow someone from my own race to live in my house around my sisters, let alone an adult negro
Niggers lose inhibition around white foids, it's the ancestors curse.
Niggers lose inhibition around any non-Black foids because black women are SOOOO fucking ugly, that white, arab, and asian women look like angels compared to them. It's understandable. Imagine being a nigger living your entire existence around women that look like this.

302245.bin

only to end up in a society surrounded by women that look like this. Black women are far, masculine, dark skinned, and have such ugly horrible hair they all have to go wear wigs. They're so fucking ugly, which is why you CONSTANTLY see videos/articles of black women bitching and moaning about "muh eurocentric beauty standards"

2fa07f934c2e5de361cde31811b5bc84.jpg

Nigger men are like Noodle women: They hate black women just as much as Noddle women hate Asian men.

I hate my pathetic weak ass race. I’m actually glad white genocide is happening. The majority of us will have to die out to be reborn back into a strong race.

Imagine being a nigger living your entire existence around women that look like this.

302245.bin

only to end up in a society surrounded by women that look like this. Black women are far, masculine, dark skinned, and have such ugly horrible hair they all have to go wear wigs. They're so fucking ugly, which is why you CONSTANTLY see videos/articles of black women bitching and moaning about "muh eurocentric beauty standards"

Nigger men are like Noodle women: They hate black women just as much as Noddle women hate Asian men.
just fucking ruthless

I hate my pathetic weak ass race. I’m actually glad white genocide is happening. The majority of us will have to die out to be reborn back into a strong race.
I notice Whites are passive these days too, It is what it is I guess.

Kinda jealous ngl. Not only does he get to fuck prime bald cunny but he fucked identical twins. Holy shit he can die now. He fucking won

though i think the white parents were those kind of white ppl that think helping niggers make them superior to other whites somehow. For that alone they deserved it. I bet the girls will be raised to forgive him and be promoted to date more niggers in their life. But as somebody above said how the fuck do you adopt a grown ass man? I suspect he was in some sort of mental welfare program hence needing assistance but then it just falls back on the parents as to why they would be so dumb to let a retard mentally defect person babysit a beautiful white girl. I have a job and live in an apartment and even i would….. :feelsLSD:

ill just stop myself right there :feelshaha:

Kinda jealous ngl. Not only does he get to fuck prime bald cunny but he fucked identical twins. Holy shit he can die now. He fucking won

though i think the white parents were those kind of white ppl that think helping niggers make them superior to other whites somehow. For that alone they deserved it. I bet the girls will be raised to forgive him and be promoted to date more niggers in their life. But as somebody above said how the fuck do you adopt a grown ass man? I suspect he was in some sort of mental welfare program hence needing assistance but then it just falls back on the parents as to why they would be so dumb to let a retard mentally defect person babysit a beautiful white girl. I have a job and live in an apartment and even i would….. :feelsLSD:

ill just stop myself right there :feelshaha:
Yeah honestly, the white parents deserved it for letting the nig in. They deserved their lineage getting turbo cucked

Quit generalizing, there's so many cultures in Africa.
And they're all shit. Funnily enough, the BEST sub-saharan African countries are usually ruled by non-Negroes. Whites in South Africa. Egyptians in Sudan. Arabs in Tanzania. etc etc. loool. The written history of sub-saharan africa literally ONLY started once Arab conquerers started exploring those lands.
Also, you did not answer how this behavior is caused by Homo Erectus ancestry.
Niggers have more non-human blood than other human races. Many niggers are mixed with Homo Erectus. This is why blacks are so different physically and mentally from all other human groups.

West Africa
West African empires only became a thing after Berbers mixed with the West Africans. This is why many of them pop up around the 11th century and onward. For example, this is a girl from Marutania. Doesn't look like a Negro, does she?

Amazigh6

East Africa
East Africans have ancient DNA mixture from Arabs and Egyptians. This is why they tend to look more Caucasion, with thinner noses, lighter skin, and straighter hair.

main-qimg-eafd8a879149cabbfa75afd202474471-lq
fgm-hear-from-a-unicef-expert__1600x900_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

South Africa
lol. Whites are 5% of the population yet rule over blacks
I would say North Africa, but they're not Sub-Saharan.
North Africans are not Black JFL. In fact, North Africans HATE how blacks try and act like they have a claim to Berber history.
Amazigh12
Amazigh13
Berber2
Amazigh16

I notice Whites are passive these days too, It is what it is I guess.
Our altruism and care immense for others has been exploited greatly by ZOG. And the cucked culture and lower testosterone levels certainly don’t help.

West African empires only became a thing after Berbers mixed with the West Africans. This is why many of them pop up around the 11th century and onward. For example, this is a girl from Marutania. Doesn't look like a Negro, does she?

View attachment 607519

Probably true.
East Africans have ancient DNA mixture from Arabs and Egyptians. This is why they tend to look more Caucasion, with thinner noses, lighter skin, and straighter hair.

main-qimg-eafd8a879149cabbfa75afd202474471-lq
I know they're mixed, but he said name cultures in Sub-Saharan Africa (Geographically)
fgm-hear-from-a-unicef-expert__1600x900_q85_crop_subsampling-2.jpg

lol. Whites are 5% of the population yet rule over blacks
I was talking about pre-colonial era South Africa.

North Africans are not Black JFL. In fact, North Africans HATE how blacks try and act like they have a claim to Berber history.
View attachment 607520View attachment 607521View attachment 607522View attachment 607523
No shit, that's why I didn't include them.

just fucking ruthless
Don't get me wrong, there are some good look PURE Negros, but they are rare. Likewise, there definitley are ugly White women.

However, On average White women > Mulatto women > Negro women.

d30d1eabd34b2e41d0fc54bb37951c6e.jpg
_1_toufah_jallow_main.jpg

Snow niggers need Semitic morals in order to not act like Yetis

truth is racist

I actually want to sit with the parents and ask them wtf they were thinking? I wouldn't even allow someone from my own race to live in my house around my sisters, let alone an adult negro

Niggers lose inhibition around any non-Black foids because black women are SOOOO fucking ugly, that white, arab, and asian women look like angels compared to them. It's understandable. Imagine being a nigger living your entire existence around women that look like this.

302245.bin

Not are black foids are landwhales, and not all white foids are angelic-looking Stacies.

Niggers have more non-human blood than other human races. Many niggers are mixed with Homo Erectus. This is why blacks are so different physically and mentally from all other human groups.
I've searched for it, and found nothing about Homo Erectus ancestry in Modern Africans. Just a ghost population within Africa (Could be anything)

Have you ever wondered why black people larp as Egyptians? now you know. Not having any history to be proud of must be such a infuriating thing for them:feelshaha:
Which are you cherry picking isolated Hunter Gatherer tribe in bum fuck nowhere as a representative of all Africa, I notice that alot of people do that.
Post a structure like any of those from Sub-saharan africa, then. lol You will not find anything like this ANYWHERE in Sub-Saharan Africa. Aside from Ethiopia, but then again, they're not full negros.
Nigeria's capital imports nosedive 78.6% to $1.295 bn in Q2 - International  Finance's capital imports nosedive 78.6% to $1.295 bn in Q2 - International  Finance

Lagos, Nigeria

I'm not saying that they are on par with the West Btw
Built by Chinese companis & Indian wagies. Nice cope. We were talking of ancient structures 100% built and funded by Negroes.

Not are black foids are landwhales, and not all white foids are angelic-looking Stacies.
Yeah. I'm not strongly attracted to Black women, but not all of them are that ugly.

Yes, but not anyone could write a good novel.
I haven’t seen a Shakespeare or Mozart or Rossini or Goethe or Raphael or Immanuel Kant rise out of Africa.

These parents would probably call a police on 'creepy' shy intelligent weak white man who dared to sit near their daughters in the park because of 'pedo' vibes.
Disgusting clown world. Innocent harmless people blamed for anything, while all doors are opened for animalistic predators.

I haven’t seen a Shakespeare or Mozart or Rossini or Goethe or Immanuel Kant rise out of Africa.
Who knows? Maybe there will be more accomplished novelists like Chinua Achebe in the future?

Who knows? Maybe there will be more accomplished novelists like Chinua Achebe in the future?
An infinity of time had already elapsed up till the present moment, whatever talent or high culture that should have arisen should have arose already. The whole of black history is nothing of worthy note. Cope if you think otherwise.

I know they're mixed, but he said name cultures in Sub-Saharan Africa (Geographically)
We're obviously talking of the Negro race. There are plenty of civilization in Sub-Saharan africa founded by Arabs and Berbers. lol
I was talking about pre-colonial era South Africa.
What civilization was there pre-colonial era?
Yeah, I know. Some black women are :ahegao: tier and some blonde women look like legit goblins. But the average black women indeed is uglier than the average white women. I have seen many cases in my own Muslim community of black muslim girls having harder time getting married compared to middle eastern women. So yeah.

Whitewomangerman
67559630a216cf011ff3d013605a2bcf.jpg

Yeah. I'm not strongly attracted to Black women
Why am I not surprised?:feelshaha: So what do you like?
A few walled settlements but nothing else, tbh.
JFL I know. How are walled settelments worthy of being called civilzation? Like I said, Blacks have NO civilization outside fo what Arabs/Berbers/Egyptians brought to them. Because blacks are lower IQ.
An infinity of time had already elapsed up till the present moment, whatever talent or high culture that should have arisen should have arose already.
Exactly. When you look at humanity, we were largely isolated from each other for most of history, yet you see Europeans, Orentials, Indians, and Asians all creating civilizations INDEPENDANT without contact with outsiders. Be it Sumeria, Egypt, Rome, Sri Lanka, Persia, Qing Dynasty, etc. Yet the only Negro civilizations came from 1. Mixing with foriegners (ethiopia) or 2. Being conquered by foreigeners (Tanzania)
The whole of black history is nothing of worthy note. Cope if you think otherwise.
This is why they larp as egyptians, and also why they hate being reminded that they are Africans. Niggers have no true pride in their history, so when you tell them "go back to Africa" you're basically telling them "go back to the non-existent civilization and symbol of your utter failure as a race". Which makes them seethe. Needless to say, this is why black women also avoid marrying nigger men IF they're able to marry a non-Black man.

90370f453a4c483fbb939d1a0c6c44cdbab69a7f13fcf67e59240ee7d2204b9b_1.jpg

Niggers advance more even under European and Chinese exploitation than by their own efforts :feelshaha:

Why am I not surprised?:feelshaha: So what do you like?
I'm open to dating Europeans, Indians, East Asians, and Mestizos, and Native American women.
JFL I know. How are walled settelments worthy of being called civilzation? Like I said, Blacks have NO civilization outside fo what Arabs/Berbers/Egyptians brought to them. Because blacks are lower IQ.
I never said their civilization was on par with Europeans and Asians. I just argued that they existed, but you guys act like there's none.

I'm open to dating Europeans, Indians, East Asians, and Mestizos, and Native American women.
Lol of course you are. :feelskek:Because all of those women are genetically more attractive than the average black women. And yet here you are acting like there's something wrong with us saying all these things about blacks
I never said their civilization was on par with Europeans and Asians. I just argued that they existed, but you guys act like there's none.
Walled settlements are not what a civilization is by definition
Sorry.

fuck this nigger but also fuck those degenerates that took him in and fuck those twins cause they will eventually grow up into foids with three-digit body count and spit into cels faces

Lol of course you are. :feelskek:Because all of those women are genetically more attractive than the average black women.
Honestly, it mostly because alot of Black Women in the U.S are ghetto hoodrats, I've actually been attracted to native African women before. But, I will admit that Non-Africans have some intrinsically exotic about them that I like
And yet here you are acting like there's something wrong with us saying all these things about blacks
I'm not defending the blacks who did these things, I just hate when you say all blacks (including me) are like this.
Walled settlements are not what a civilization is by definition
Sorry.
I meant more than walled settlements. Traditions, language, music, those areas in Africa had that.

We're obviously talking of the Negro race. There are plenty of civilization in Sub-Saharan africa founded by Arabs and Berbers. lol

What civilization was there pre-colonial era?

Yeah, I know. Some black women are :ahegao: tier and some blonde women look like legit goblins. But the average black women indeed is uglier than the average white women. I have seen many cases in my own Muslim community of black muslim girls having harder time getting married compared to middle eastern women. So yeah.

View attachment 607538
67559630a216cf011ff3d013605a2bcf.jpg
Ancient Egyptians weren't arab, they where easy Africans, sudanese, ethiopoid etc... You fucking stupid cunt.

are apartment buildings considered civilisation? :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Why do they show the pyramids then

stupid foids deserved it :feelswhat:

There are way more active cumskins pedo fucks right now sodomizing little girls, probably your local politican

Ancient Egyptians weren't arab, they where easy Africans, sudanese, ethiopoid etc... You fucking stupid cunt.
Nope, nope and nope. They were North Africans (with a tinge of African ancestry)

Our nigger here indirectly supports pedo behaviour, which goes against the forum rules
i dont support that shit i just dont give a fuck :feelshaha: if it were up to me i'd get rid of pedos just to get rid of them kek

All of you are wrong genetic tests on tombs inside the pyramid actually show the atleast the pharaohs and other royalty were a match with modern European DNA.

Nope, nope and nope. They were North Africans (with a tinge of African ancestry)
Nope, they where not, I can post study after study after study, anthropology, genetics, historical, linguistics you fucking name it, don't make me go there. It's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Modern Egyptians are NOT representative if the ancient population, southern Egyptians and birth sudanese are

i dont support that shit i just dont give a fuck :feelshaha: if it were up to me i'd get rid of pedos just to get rid of them kek
Yet you call abortion murder.

All of you are wrong genetic tests on tombs inside the pyramid actually show the atleast the pharaohs and other royalty were a match with modern European DNA.
European ? If anything the studies show they some late era pharaohnic tombs had middle eastern ancestry, LATE ERA northern Egyptians tombs, there is NO European DNA anywhere you fuckturd

Dark skin Black

Are you going to say that South Indians are Black?
no nigga the Egyptians had to have been darkskinned because no white person is going to be getting skin cancer from the sun all damn day the fuckin niggas were charniggers 100 percent but i wasn't there to see it so i dont give a fuck i cant say if they were white green ect

Nope, they where not, I can post study after study after study, anthropology, genetics, historical, linguistics you fucking name it, don't make me go there. It's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Modern Egyptians are NOT representative if the ancient population, southern Egyptians and birth sudanese are
It hasn't alot of Afro-centrist photoshop pictures of Artifacts and hieroglyphs and you guys believe it.

no nigga the Egyptians had to have been darkskinned because no white person is going to be getting skin cancer from the sun all damn day the fuckin niggas were charniggers 100 percent but i wasn't there to see it so i dont give a fuck i cant say if they were white green ect
They had tanned skin, not dark though.