Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigman Adopted by Eurocuck Couple, Rapes 4-y/o Twin Daughters

No, even a half-Ethiopian would not look like those portraits.

Because you're definitley west african

Okay, didnt read, but they're still weren't Negroids, they are Caucasion. Northern Sudance and Ethiopids aren't full niggers anyways

Dark skinned is vague. They were caramel color.
im not west african at all lol. If ilhan omar is considered "black" in america, then by all means the ancient egyptians would have been considered black, at least by american racial standards

Race pill is most brutal pill.

Even when you look at MENA, whiter Orientals tend to be better.

The Mamluks of Egypt were Albanian.
The Mamluks of Iraq were Georgian.
Both Prophets Mohamad and Jesus are described as white.
Even now, many MENA countries have white leaders

Assad has blue eyes
President of Tunisia is Italian
Queen of Morocco is green-eyed Ginger
Prime Minister of Iraq is white

View attachment 607592

etc etc etc
That’s what I meant by my previous comment about “Gods”. White worship/racepill is an ancient thing it’s not some new “white soopremacy power structure” or whatever the woke like to say. This has been going on for thousands of years.

hmmm ascension plans or are you white pilled brother
I have a rather life changing ascenion plan, once i graduate from university i intend to travel the world as a edm dj/musician, im going to throw myself into the deep end and hope i ascend or die trying :dab:

That’s what I meant by my previous comment about “Gods”. White worship/racepill is an ancient thing it’s not some new “white soopremacy power structure” or whatever the woke like to say. This has been going on for thousands of years.
but like i said some cultures believe the jews and jesus were black and whatnot

I have a rather life changing ascenion plan, once i graduate from university i intend to travel the world as a edm dj/musician, im going to throw myself into the deep end and hope i ascend or die trying :dab:
wanna join our ascension posse on discuck?

This is a fairly recent thing to say that everyone was black.

And who cares about Jesus or any of these Abrahamic “religions” it’s all Jewish subversion that never brought any good to the world. I rather be pagan atleast that’s natural and not a fake book wrote by some longnose.

warned for bragging
im not west african at all lol. If ilhan omar is considered "black" in america, then by all means the ancient egyptians would have been considered black, at least by american racial standards
No one cares about Muttmericans and there nonsensical racial defintions
Nah, no way do I deny "white worship". It's natural to the human condition, no different than worshipping height. I've seen this shit happen so many times in my own life.

1. One of my sisters has SUCH lily-white skin, with brown hair, and I've seen so many of my mom's friends compliment her on how "white" and "rosy" her skin is. She gets compared to a tomato all the time.

2. My dad was once talking about how Bulgarian Turks have an easier time getting citizenship in Turkey compared to Iraqi Turks, and I had to point out to him it's because Bulgarian Turks are whiter than us, and he agreed with me lol.

3. Many times Asian/Indian women have mistaken me for being white, and some white Canadians likewise are surprised when I tell them I'm from Iraq.

4. I've also had Asian and Black girls compliment me on my blushed cheeks roman-looking nose, and red beard, so it's also evident any attractive trait I have is white-adjacent.

5. Every time some European converts to Islam at my mosque, they get bombarded with marriage proposals lel

6. I have a few blonde haired cousins in Australia and my uncle has admitted he's glad they "look like romans" so that they aren't discriminated lel. This is a pic of one of my cousins when she was 3.

JVEWa64

I could probably give you more examples if you want

[UWSL]Nah, no way do I deny "white worship". It's natural to the human condition, no different than worshipping height. I've seen this shit happen so many times in my own life.[/UWSL]
Why is it though? Is white worship something easily explained by the blackpill and lookism or do you think there is more to it.

Which cultures, my nigga?:feelswhat:

In Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Jesus is always depicted or described as having olive or white skin. In fact, in Islam, the hadiths say Jesus has "red skin".

Your claim of Jesus being black would make more sense if you were talking of Yemeni Arabs, yet Levantine Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians) are the WHITEST Arabs.

Levantinearabs
Syrian girl blonde
Syrian child 1
Palestinian 2

yeah that’s just how it is here if you’re from MENA you are automatically Arab.

Which cultures, my nigga?:feelswhat:

In Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, Jesus is always depicted or described as having olive or white skin. In fact, in Islam, the hadiths say Jesus has "red skin".

Your claim of Jesus being black would make more sense if you were talking of Yemeni Arabs, yet Levantine Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians) are the WHITEST Arabs.

View attachment 607596View attachment 607597View attachment 607598View attachment 607599
all we know is that he wasn't a white looking mf but like i said in the king james bible he is depicted as nigger or something like that

This is a fairly recent thing to say that everyone was black.

And who cares about Jesus or any of these Abrahamic “religions” it’s all Jewish subversion that never brought any good to the world. I rather be pagan atleast that’s natural and not a fake book wrote by some longnose.
:feelshaha: but the king James bible depicted him being dark-skinned and yeah religion has done nothing good for the world which is why i identify as "believer" for some odd reason i cant let go of this idea of a higher power :feelshaha:

No, even a half-Ethiopian would not look like those portraits.

Because you're definitley west african

Okay, didnt read, but they're still weren't Negroids, they are Caucasion. Northern Sudance and Ethiopids aren't full niggers anyways

Dark skinned is vague. They were caramel color.

FFP3F8WXMAcSToQ

lol being described as dark skin just means being swarthy, not full on dark brown/black

Levantines are the whitest Arabs, there is no point in history where one could EVER call them black

View attachment 607593View attachment 607594
wanna join our ascension posse on discuck?

Nah, no way do I deny "white worship". It's natural to the human condition, no different than worshipping height. I've seen this shit happen so many times in my own life.

1. One of my sisters has SUCH lily-white skin, with brown hair, and I've seen so many of my mom's friends compliment her on how "white" and "rosy" her skin is. She gets compared to a tomato all the time.

2. My dad was once talking about how Bulgarian Turks have an easier time getting citizenship in Turkey compared to Iraqi Turks, and I had to point out to him it's because Bulgarian Turks are whiter than us, and he agreed with me lol.

3. Many times Asian/Indian women have mistaken me for being white, and some white Canadians likewise are surprised when I tell them I'm from Iraq.

4. I've also had Asian and Black girls compliment me on my blushed cheeks roman-looking nose, and red beard, so it's also evident any attractive trait I have is white-adjacent.

5. Every time some European converts to Islam at my mosque, they get bombarded with marriage proposals lel

6. I have a few blonde haired cousins in Australia and my uncle has admitted he's glad they "look like romans" so that they aren't discriminated lel. This is a pic of one of my cousins when she was 3.

View attachment 607595

I actually agree with this, people all over the world white worship, every culture and country, its something im personally trying to fight

:feelshaha: but the king James bible depicted him being dark-skinned and yeah religion has done nothing good for the world which is why i identify as "believer" for some odd reason i cant let go of this idea of a higher power :feelshaha:
I’m not an atheist but nothing that comes from those religions can be the truth IMO

And why would the Bible that was translated in Europe depict him as a nigger that makes no sense

And why would the Bible that was translated in Europe depict him as a nigger that makes no sense
thats actually a good point but i've read the scripture myself but like you said explaining you aren't an atheist we will never know i believe he was a dark skinned individual of some kind and that the 12 tribes were of some darkskined race along with the jews but hopefully when i die i can ask this higher power all of these questions when i meet my end

Why is it though? Is white worship something easily explained by the blackpill and lookism or do you think there is more to it.
It's explainable 100%.

White skin is desired because dark colors, no matter what SHADE they are, are viewed negatively. For example, if there was a race of humans with blue skin, the blue-skinned humans with LIGHT BLUE skin would be better looking than the humans with DARK BLUE skin. This desire for light skin is for multople reasons. 1. It makes it easier to see the facial features. 2. It makes it easier to see injuries on the skin. and 3. Humans have a natural love for light colors and aversion to dark colors because we have natural fear of darkness, nightime, things we can't see.

Berbers 800x600

Colored eyes are easier to explain. Blue and Green are associated with farmed vegetation and calm skies, things that humans are calmed and made happy by naturally. It is within our psyche to associate blue and green with nature and life and calmness. Brown, however, is a color associated with rot, mud, and ruin. However, it's more than just that, as colored eyes also allow one to see the PUPILS of the human, making them look more, well, "alive". That's why brown eyes still look better than black eyes. Finally, humans like bright colors, be it blue, green, yellow, red, or pink. This is why, for example, anime characters have bright colors, because it is MORE appealing than dull colors like brown, grey, black. This is ALSO why humans love gems like emeralds or rubies or sapphires, because of the bright colors.

Afghan5

Caucasion skull is also better, since it is a "balanced" facial structure. Since Negroes look too masculine and ape-like, while Mongols look more feminie and bug-like. While Caucasions are usually not too feminine or masculine. Also, Mongols and Negroes BOTH have flat, wide noses that make them look like apes. This makes it amusing to me how anime characters temd to have slim noses:feelshaha:. Look at any Chiense or Japanese person's nose and you will see it looks more like an African nose than a European nose. Finally, I would argue skull shape is MORE important than skin color, eye color, or hair color. This is why a black Caucasion will still look better than an albino blonde Negro

Albinoniganddarkyemen

parents should be punished as well

yeah that’s just how it is here if you’re from MENA you are automatically Arab.
Aren't MENA considered white in Muttmerican? I'm pretty sure even Yemenis and fucking SUDANESE are white in America, while Spanish are "Hispanic":feelshaha:

all we know is that he wasn't a white looking mf but like i said in the king james bible he is depicted as nigger or something like that
He absoltuley was white-looking. Again, look at pics of Levantines. Jesus was Levantine. He would have looked like these men.

Syrian1
Palestinian 3
Syrian6
Syrian8
Syrian

I actually agree with this, people all over the world white worship, every culture and country, its something im personally trying to fight
Why fight it when it is human nature to white worship? Why do you think niggers are hated EVERYWHERE they go? Even IF your IQ was higher, even IF you weren't criminals, your physical appearance ALONE would lead to you being hated.

I fucking hate humanity
It's bullshit, I agree, but that's the truth. These kids are both Yemeni Arabs. Do you think if they moved to Sweden they'd be treated the same? Hell no. Likwise, the NUMBER ONE reason why people hates Africans is NOT because of their low IQ or Crime stats, or Welfare leeching, it is SOLELY due to their appearance.

Yemeni5
Yemen7

It's bullshit, I agree, but that's the truth. These kids are both Yemeni Arabs. Do you think if they moved to Sweden they'd be treated the same? Hell no. Likwise, the NUMBER ONE reason why people hates Africans is NOT because of their low IQ or Crime stats, or Welfare leeching, it is SOLELY due to their appearance.

View attachment 607616View attachment 607617
It makes me wanna nuke humanity, I hate this species

Aren't MENA considered white in Muttmerican? I'm pretty sure even Yemenis and fucking SUDANESE are white in America, while Spanish are "Hispanic":feelshaha:

He absoltuley was white-looking. Again, look at pics of Levantines. Jesus was Levantine. He would have looked like these men.

View attachment 607605View attachment 607606View attachment 607607View attachment 607608View attachment 607609

Why fight it when it is human nature to white worship? Why do you think niggers are hated EVERYWHERE they go? Even IF your IQ was higher, even IF you weren't criminals, your physical appearance ALONE would lead to you being hated.
EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR YEARS. :shock:
I have even made a viral thread about it a couple of years ago, its all about looks, people hates blacks due to appearance racism is a branch of the lookism tree.
I think it can be fought, through programming, and a couple of other ideas that involve lets say "force" , if the world hates me for existing, just become the evil they percieve you to be, in a video game ofcourse:feelskek:

It makes me wanna nuke humanity, I hate this species
me too bro, its why i became a nihilist, humanity fundementally sucks,

View attachment 607595

U get compliments? Fakecel

U get compliments? Fakecel
This was back in Middle School. I'm also balding now, so it's pretty much over.
I have even made a viral thread about it a couple of years ago, its all about looks, people hates blacks due to appearance racism is a branch of the lookism tree.
I think it can be fought, through programming, and a couple of other ideas that involve lets say "force" , if the world hates me for existing, just become the evil they percieve you to be, in a video game ofcourse:feelskek:
I acknowldge blacks are hated alot just due to lookism, but blacks also being criminals is also a massive reason why people hate them

Meh, these foids would become sluts in a decade if not sooner. I couldn't care less about these foids, it's not my problem. Would be funny if one of them grew up mentally traumatized and killed herself though :feelshaha:

Aren't MENA considered white in Muttmerican? I'm pretty sure even Yemenis and fucking SUDANESE are white in America,
Only in the eyes of the government for the census. There’s no specific racial category for MENA/Arab or anything related to that. But I doubt most MENA here are checking off white when asked their race.

while Spanish are "Hispanic":feelshaha:
“Hispanic” is a term that many people don’t even know the definition of. It just means you’re from a Spanish speaking culture and country. You can be a black Hispanic a white hispanic a mestizo Hispanic.

So yes Spanish would count as that.

brutal cuck pill and also lowinhib BBC nigger pill. Jfl at snow Cucks for actually being this low IQ. Yeah let me just adopt a mentally ill homeless nigger and let him play with my young daughters :lul:.

Jfl at those dumb fucks, I’d feel somewhat bad but I can’t since they chose to bring a nigger into their home. Parents and nigger should be punished.
true the parents should be jailed for neglect and abuse. Lol at them.

brutal cuck pill and also lowinhib BBC nigger pill. Jfl at snow Cucks for actually being this low IQ. Yeah let me just adopt a mentally ill homeless nigger and let him play with my young daughters :lul:.
Meh BBC pill is kinda cope ngl. Average nig is bottom of the barrel of men in any society. I've been watching this black woman youtuber and it's hilarious how much shit she talks about how much inferior black men are to other races

I hate my pathetic weak ass race. I’m actually glad white genocide is happening. The majority of us will have to die out to be reborn back into a strong race.
based. Need to get rid of the weak from within first

What a fucking ugly chimp looking nigger

Zakrzewski, 2007). This suggests that, at least through the Early Dynastic period, the inhabitants of the Nile valley were a continuous population of local origin, and no major migration or replacement events occurred during this time.

Egypt starting out as ethiopid, and remained so for most of its history, it eventually become and more admixed due to its geographical location.
View attachment 607588

They would have looked like that ^
Why on earth do you keep spewing this BS after I debunked you. The closest population to the Ancient Egyptians are the Copts there's no debate. JFL, at you, trying to paint Ancient Egyptians as Ethiopid. For the 1000th time, Cushites have a different genetic continuity with the Egyptians. Horners have prehistoric Egyptian admixture that predates the Egyptian civilization. The Ancient Egyptians have always looked Middle Eastern this has been settled by genetics.

Look at the flags you can see all the Somalis came from an Egyptian man.

Last edited:
Why on earth do you keep spewing this BS after I debunked you. The closest population to the Ancient Egyptians are the Copts there's no debate. JFL, at you, trying to paint Ancient Egyptians as Ethiopid. For the 1000th time, Cushites have a different genetic continuity with the Egyptians. Horners have prehistoric Egyptian admixture that predates the Egyptian civilization. The Ancient Egyptians have always looked Middle Eastern this has been settled by genetics.

Look at the flags you can see all the Somalis came from an Egyptian man.
View attachment 607992
None of that is true lol. You did not engage with any of the material I have posted.

What I posted comes from actual accredited academics.

The ancient Egyptians for most of there history did NOT look middle eastern.

Your implying these two groups of people are the fucking same :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Egypt

Copts

Last edited:
Meh BBC pill is kinda cope ngl. Average nig is bottom of the barrel of men in any society. I've been watching this black woman youtuber and it's hilarious how much shit she talks about how much inferior black men are to other races
BBCs mog curries like me to infinity. they may be below whites. But to curries, they are massive moggers

When can I be adopted once my parents are gone?

Nope, they where not, I can post study after study after study, anthropology, genetics, historical, linguistics you fucking name it, don't make me go there. It's already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Modern Egyptians are NOT representative if the ancient population, southern Egyptians and birth sudanese are
>WUZ

Lowiqnigger2

you are one hell of a stupid fuckin NIGGER. no, ancient egyptians had absolutely nothing in common with niggers like sudos except that they both operated on the nile. ancient egyptians were most likely north africans like berbers with small amounts of european blood, not soulless knotty haired monkeys who can't even fathom irrigation and farming methods in the 21st century.

we hate you niggers becaause you are dumb as rocks and fuck up everything you touch

I was out of SF last week in the suburbs and noticed a black dude hitting on two blonde giga stacies that were dining at a table.

Both of them seemed uncomfortable and even the waiters were on-looking at what was going on. He was clearly hitting on them and making them uncomfortable.

I just thought in my head that if I was incredibly drunk, I still don't think I woulda had the guts to hit on those foids. I just thought, talk about low inhibition... Just 4-5 years back before BLM really blew up, the employees woulda asked him to leave or threaten to call the cops. Because he wasn't a diner.

The main reason why the races naturally segregate is because of moments like those. One race has to give and one race takes. In the case of white-black relations, white males have their females to lose to black males (because white males don't want black females).

And we Asian men have our females to lose to white males (deservingly for the moment, because we choose to live around whites, and play by the white man's game called globalism, which only favors the white man both in the short run and long run).

Last edited: