Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nice guy tries to slide into Stacy’s DM, Stacy screen caps it, makes fun of him and sends it to chad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at guys sliding into DMs! They think they are slick or something. In reality roastie shows it to her friends and chad and they all laugh at the poor guy sliding into the girls DM.

Dude has no idea he is being humiliated. I wouldn’t be surprised if she posts it on twitter and humiliates him and ruins his reputation.

340B12E8 17CA 4B73 998A E15BF766D30A
A474B186 A0A0 462E BA2C EACDB1C12AC8

bring him home to us

>look at this creepo incel teehee xD
women love to show screencaps of desperate betas
fuck this gay earth

@FoidsDeserveCancer

I’m ashamed to admit a toastie showed me her texts with this currycel and he sent her voice notes about how they can watch anime and cuddle. I know him personally and laughed when I read the messages and listened to the voice notes.
LOL

Po
I’m ashamed to admit a toastie showed me her texts with this currycel and he sent her voice notes about how they can watch anime and cuddle. I know him personally and laughed when I read the messages and listened to the voice notes.

Post it lmaoooo

Why are men so fucking dumb? Even in my preteen years at my most naive I wasn't this dumb.

@FoidsDeserveCancer from @God because @WomenAreScum and @womendontdeservelove
@FoidsDeserveCancer , @mylifeistrash because of those @bitchesandwhores911

I wan
I can post a story about it it happened months ago it’d be awkward if I asked for screenshots, I know the currycel personally from high school if I ask for screenshots it’ll look like I’m trying to blackmail him.

Damn, would be nice if you could post that black pill here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back