Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis face timed me just to tell off screen chad to look at me and to tell me she drank his cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
@Venomkore you can find them on craigslist or backdoor, they dont take payment until they get there, so act like a customer and then give the address of the house you want the hooker to show up at. Ideally you would be able to spoof your phone number or do contact through something like kik or snapchat so they cant know your phone number. Thats all there is to it.
I’m 16 and live with my parents tbh I couldnt have a hooker visit in secret

Just block dumb bitches like this. One of my main critiques of incels is that you guys take to much bullshit. Step up, and DEFEND YOURSELF. Start lifting, and don't take shit from these piece of shit individuals.

I’m 16 and live with my parents tbh I couldnt have a hooker visit in secret
No the hooker doesnt ever know you or visit your house and you never pay any money. You talk with the hooker through whatever platform you like and say “come to this address” and put in the address of your oneitis when she is with her chad boyfriend. Then the hooker goes there

Not sure how she can still be your oneitis after doing shit like this.

Is having a oneitis the ultimate cuckoldry? I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a oneitis as an incel. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are validating and simping over some whore who doesn't even know you exist. Meanwhile she is getting rawdogged and fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone. It is literally just cuckoldry with extra steps. Think about it logically.

Hopefully this bought you back down to earth OP.
Brother, this will not go unnoticed. You now have every right to give us her Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter ETC
DO NOT LET THIS GO UNPROVOKED
The council of Incelistan will decide this harlots fate.

I’ve known her a long time and she changed a ton over summer 2019. She would never have done this this a year ago
maybe it's just your perception of her that's changed

honestly I idealize my oneitis too so I understand how you feel. but I also know firsthand how unhealthy it is to put someone like this on a pedestal. caring that much about someone who enjoys causing you emotional pain is literally worse for your mental health than drug abuse

I’m not even making this fucking shit up. It happened just now. Oneitis face timed me while she’s smoking with some guy I’ve never met and told him to look at me on the screen then hung up. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man. Before hanging up she said something even more suifuel. Remember a while back I made a thread about my weird friend who tried his semen when he got high? She knows about that and and said “haha now there’s two people who’ve tried semen while high haha” and the guy off screen laughed. I’m going to fucking kill myself or someone else fuckkk i cant take it. She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life. I’m shaking with fury as I type this. Fucking atomic blackpill. It’s not just nailed into my head, it has been screwed in using a fucking power-drill.
Stop having a fucking oneitis. Just delete her number. Why is this difficult?
I found out retroactively she sort of had a crush on me.
:chad::banhammer:

I’m not even making this fucking shit up. It happened just now. Oneitis face timed me while she’s smoking with some guy I’ve never met and told him to look at me on the screen then hung up. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man. Before hanging up she said something even more suifuel. Remember a while back I made a thread about my weird friend who tried his semen when he got high? She knows about that and and said “haha now there’s two people who’ve tried semen while high haha” and the guy off screen laughed. I’m going to fucking kill myself or someone else fuckkk i cant take it. She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life. I’m shaking with fury as I type this. Fucking atomic blackpill. It’s not just nailed into my head, it has been screwed in using a fucking power-drill.

Its kind of your fault for being social enough to even have the facetime app, you must be young, I've heard about that app and saw no reason to even download, it don't talk to anyone these days anyways JFL

Its kind of your fault for being social enough to even have the facetime app, you must be young, I've heard about that app and saw no reason to even download, it don't talk to anyone these days anyways JFL
who still uses facetime besides normies

I think it comes on phones i never downloaded it specifically

Do not let this go unpunished

Sometimes I feel the sorriest for you guys still out there trying and talking to foids.

High school lol. Social circle and looksmax and grades for college max.

They're scum, don't worry about them Don't do something stupid. It's just a slut.

Female sexual privilege has cuckolded many men.

Since you're underage, I would recommend eating mixed rice, since your punishment would only be eating juvie food for a time and getting the opportunity to low-inhib maxx/thugmaxx in the process.

h3MjRCK.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Female sexual privilege has cuckolded many men.

Since you're underage, I would recommend eating rice, since your punishment would only be eating juvie food and getting the opportunity to low-inhib maxx/thugmaxx.
it seems thats my only choice

Just block dumb bitches like this. One of my main critiques of incels is that you guys take to much bullshit. Step up, and DEFEND YOURSELF. Start lifting, and don't take shit from these piece of shit individuals.

I would just block her. Meditate calm down. life isn't fair never will be. these type of sui fuel events will keep coming. they never end. All you can do is control your own frame of mind

JFL at him openly saying that

Whats confusing me is how few people have noticed it so far, its ridiculous, people keep responding as though they haven't seen it

Whats confusing me is how few people have noticed it so far, its ridiculous, people keep responding as though they haven't seen it
tbf OP does need to give an explanation for that shit. @Venomkore elaborate dude. your oneitis had a crush on you and you just didn't know? how did you find out?

She used to actually be nice to me in freshman year of hs and I found out retroactively she sort of had a crush on me.
You sure this wasn't in your imagination?

tbf OP does need to give an explanation for that shit. @Venomkore elaborate dude
I can explain, i know it sounds pretty fakecel-esque. I once complained to her about how disgusting I was and she said she said she did a while ago. She was likely trying to make me keep orbiting tbh but even if it is real it’s be a miracle since I was uglier then than now tbh. I can dm what i looked like back then
You sure this wasn't in your imagination?
check bottom of thread just explained it

"People have no grasp of what they do".-Thulsa Doom

Insurmountably brutal. Fren... I am literally taking a shot for you as we speak. Fuck that whore

tbh you deserve it for orbitting a whore . Learned it the hard way

If this isn't some gay cuck larp in which case you'd be my first ever block

. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man.
so you didn't know she had your number, yet still accepted the call. JFL FUCKING CUCK.
tbh you deserve it for orbitting a whore . Learned it the hard way
this.
I once complained to her about how disgusting I was and she said she said she did a while ago. She was likely trying to make me keep orbiting tbh but even if it is real it’s be a miracle since I was uglier then than now tbh. I can dm what i looked like back then
youre pathetic.

Don't block her , but stop accepting calls from her .

having an oneitis is worse than having cancer

This is why you don't have oneitis on 3d girls.

Also reading this I sort of felt this girl had a crush on you in the past :feelshehe:

I’m back, and thought about it. I’m done being a fucking pussy. My whole life I’ve always turned the other fucking cheek and let people rag on me all to be a nicer guy. People dont give a shit either way. Im a joke no matter what. I’m gonna egg her house tomorrow night as a warm up (can’t do tonight cuz my dad has plans). I’m fucking done
Another kointo rises

holy fucking shit
its over.
brutal.
suifuel
never began