Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Oneitis face timed me just to tell off screen chad to look at me and to tell me she drank his cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Hey OP, I'm sorry this happened to you. I got publicly humiliated too one time! I used to have a oneitis a long time ago, and she knew I liked her because I told her she was really cute. So one night I found out (from Snapchat) she was hanging out with 2 of her girlfriends at the bar, so I decided to go over there and say hi to her and drink a couple cold ones. So I get to the bar, see my oneitis, and say "Hey Stacy (not her real name) what's up!? How have you been?" And she actually did treat me nice for a while by talking to me like I was a regular human being instead of a sub5. (inb4 :chad::banhammer:) but you gotta remember, we're in a public setting so she was virtue signaling by acting nice. Anyway, she introduced me to her friends who all gave me looks of disgust then looked down at their phones the whole time. But an hour later one of her friends said, "Hey Stacy, doesn't Incel Gamer like you?" and Stacy says, "Oh that's right. You have a crush on me don't you, Incel Gamer? I remember you called me cute before." and I was like "Haha you remember, I did call you cute! Because you are." and she said "Aww that's really sweet of you, but I'm sorry, I don't like you that way. You just seem weird and give me bad vibes. I'm sorry but I'm just bein' honest!" at that point I felt like punching her in the face or going back to my car, grabbing my gun, and going ER on everyone. But I kept my cool and said "I don't know why you think that. All my friends think I'm a cool guy and can vouch for me. Plus I've never done or said anything to you that was weird or off putting." (because it's true) and she said "Well I that still doesn't change my mind about you". But then she said "If you wanna hit on a girl, there's one over there" and pointed to a 50 year old landwhale. Then all her friends started giggling. And I said "Shit, that was so funny I almost forgot to laugh! Anyway, Imma head out. See ya later." and I left. But I left in a bad mood.

TL;DR - Don't approach women as sub5

Hey OP, I'm sorry this happened to you. I got publicly humiliated too one time! I used to have a oneitis a long time ago, and she knew I liked her because I told her she was really cute. So one night I found out (from Snapchat) she was hanging out with 2 of her girlfriends at the bar, so I decided to go over there and say hi to her and drink a couple cold ones. So I get to the bar, see my oneitis, and say "Hey Stacy (not her real name) what's up!? How have you been?" And she actually did treat me nice for a while by talking to me like I was a regular human being instead of a sub5. (inb4 :chad::banhammer:) but you gotta remember, we're in a public setting so she was virtue signaling by acting nice. Anyway, she introduced me to her friends who all gave me looks of disgust then looked down at their phones the whole time. But an hour later one of her friends said, "Hey Stacy, doesn't Incel Gamer like you?" and Stacy says, "Oh that's right. You have a crush on me don't you, Incel Gamer? I remember you called me cute before." and I was like "Haha you remember, I did call you cute! Because you are." and she said "Aww that's really sweet of you, but I'm sorry, I don't like you that way. You just seem weird and give me bad vibes. I'm sorry but I'm just bein' honest!" at that point I felt like punching her in the face or going back to my car, grabbing my gun, and going ER on everyone. But I kept my cool and said "I don't know why you think that. All my friends think I'm a cool guy and can vouch for me. Plus I've never done or said anything to you that was weird or off putting." (because it's true) and she said "Well I that still doesn't change my mind about you". But then she said "If you wanna hit on a girl, there's one over there" and pointed to a 50 year old landwhale. Then all her friends started giggling. And I said "Shit, that was so funny I almost forgot to laugh! Anyway, Imma head out. See ya later." and I left. But I left in a bad mood.

TL;DR - Don't approach women as sub5
Approach as sub 5===death lol

I had a brutal oneititis in HS too. But at least she just ignored me instead of doing shit like this. I am sorry OP
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
My condolences

>16
>oneitis

hopefully you have learnt your awalt lesson.

Serves You right for having a oneitus and even using that cucked word, you stupid simp. Maybe now you'll swallow the blackpill

That’s disgusting , confusing and a bit funny

brutal if true

You're a cuck for having a oneitis in the first place. Why would you place some foid on a pedestal just cuz she's a slightly different hole

I’m not even making this fucking shit up. It happened just now. Oneitis face timed me while she’s smoking with some guy I’ve never met and told him to look at me on the screen then hung up. I didn’t even know she had my number. What the fuck man. Before hanging up she said something even more suifuel. Remember a while back I made a thread about my weird friend who tried his semen when he got high? She knows about that and and said “haha now there’s two people who’ve tried semen while high haha” and the guy off screen laughed. I’m going to fucking kill myself or someone else fuckkk i cant take it. She LITERALLY CALLED TO MOCK MY APPEARANCE TO CHAD AND TELL ME SHE DRANK HIS CUM!!! I’m so fucking enraged right now. I’ve been publicly humiliated. I’m seriously that much of a fucking joke in real life. I’m shaking with fury as I type this. Fucking atomic blackpill. It’s not just nailed into my head, it has been screwed in using a fucking power-drill.
Your count bleck profile picture is pretty ironic ngl