Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Next gen games to be an outrageous $70 now.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Guided by the beautiful Moonlight. 11:11
★★★★★

Hopefully pirating increases exponentially for the game industries way overpriced garbage.

Its all Jew and SJW slop now anyway.

Quality in gaming died with the rise of the internet and social media unfortunately.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LcYuC68xs

they wont ever get a penny from me

Because of browser games and mobile apps- console gaming has taken a hammering.

PC master-race is no picnic either. Steam tried launching VR headset (Valve Index) for the high end gamer but it failed, as you need an i7 to go with it. $1000 for the headset, $3000 for the PC.

Cost of gaming and increased SJW faggatory = time to visit the backlog of classic games year 2000-whenever games stopped being gay. 2014 was the year I think due to the Gamergate scandal propoganda.

PS- as an oldcel I remember when TEKKEN on the PS1 was £50 new and this was in 1996 not counting inflation or wages.

I never buy games at full price tbh

Always buy on ebay or amazon aftet the price goes down or buy used

PS- as an oldcel I remember when TEKKEN on the PS1 was £50 new and this was in 1996 not counting inflation or wages.
I thought PS1 games were £30 back in the day. I used to have a N64 and N64 games were not cheap especially for new games. I remember WWF Wrestlemania 2000 was £50 and pre owned was like £30.

I thought PS1 games were £30 back in the day. I used to have a N64 and N64 games were not cheap especially for new games. I remember WWF Wrestlemania 2000 was £50 and pre owned was like £30.

The original PlayStation launched September 1995 and cost £299. Games were priced based on whether they were tacky launch titles or best sellers.
So Ridge Racer you could get secondhand for £20 or £32 new.
Tekken or Street Fighter Alpha 2 was £50 new and £39.99 secondhand in GAME.

Heck even Sega Mega Drive (Genesis USA) games held their value right up until 1997.

I recall the N64 was £249 for the console September 1996 and £69.99 for Turok new. Never upgraded or traded-in but was tempted as Turok looked spectacular (at the time) and I had a dino-fandom too.
Ended up getting The Lost World- Jurassic Park PS1 game instead.

Last edited:
thats too much money

especially since like every game made before 2010 is freely accessible on emulators now

SNES games were pretty expensive back in the day and those were in 90's dollars. but that was because the cartidge hardware was expensive. mass-produced disc media was supposed to be cheap.

Pretty sure the new blackops was 100 dollars on PC if you wanted the good stuff (on release)

I don't buy new games anymore, anyway, so it won't effect me.

Quality in gaming died with the rise of the internet and social media unfortunately.
And that's exactly why I don't buy new games anymore.

Just wait for 3 months price usually starts falling hard for games especially on xbox

Hopefully pirating increases exponentially for the game industries way overpriced garbage.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9LcYuC68xs

It is indeed a clown world :feelsclown:

they wont ever get a penny from me
Modern gaming was destroyed by forced foid characters and faggots/nigger inclusion bullshit.

its a pirates life for me

I NEVER buy a game without a generous percentage off sale anyway, and so should you.

literally dont give a fuck

I play indie so I don't mind giving me money to them small dev team

Time to pirate them

I only pay when they are under 5 euros, if not its time to sail for the seven seas and become a pirate

This is actually annoying as fuck since I don’t even have my own income

Seems like a good time to buy a gaming PC.