Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Incels.is Rule Announcement: Do not sexualize prepubescent minors in any way, shape, or form.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
If you were not already aware of the announcement, here it is again:

That is all.

brutal for @Steiner Ex Machina @Wizard32 @Ugly_bastard_tanaka @Mainländer @josefmengelecel @SellingGf10k

lifefuel for @based_meme @nice_try @Incelius Savage @SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Consider roping jannie
what the fuck does that even mean if say i want to breed 12yo cunny does that count as a rule breaking? fuck off why are you trying to make this forum into reddit lmao.

Damn, you can't say that a 16 year old girl is hot :feelsbadman: (not saying she is btw)

First they came for the pedos and i did not step up because i am not a pedo
next they came for the rapists

inb4 we get banned for being incels :feelskek:

I mean if they plan on retaining the majority of the userbase banning actual incels might be more effective than banning larpers lol

Will there be any further rule changes? What happened to the original change?

Based censorship. Fuck absolute freedom of speech. Liberalism has failed.

This forum is getting cucked beyond belief. :feelsree: Soon, it will be against the rules to be Incel on incels.is :lul::lul:. The age of consent laws are just mindless soy cuckery from the Cucknited States government to prevent incels from ascending and enjoying teen love. Agecucks should be rounded up and executed by firing squad! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:

Next you can't make fun of gay people anymore. Fuck off with those gay rules. :lasereyes:

Well well now who would have seen that coming JFL:feelshaha:
Really shit moderation, focus making up new stupid cucked rules yet ignoring fakecels and letting them run rampant.
If only you fucks were impartial and just:
I wish I was a fakecel but I'm not

Is this an attempt to make the forum more normie friendly? Kind of cringe ngl, why does it matter so much whatever the ITers think?

This forum is getting cucked beyond belief. :feelsree: Soon, it will be against the rules to be Incel on incels.is :lul::lul:. The age of consent laws are just mindless soy cuckery from the Cucknited States government to prevent incels from ascending and enjoying teen love. Agecucks should be rounded up and executed by firing squad! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:
You know its over then Jewcel says its over
Well well now who would have seen that coming JFL:feelshaha:
Really shit moderation, focus making up new stupid cucked rules yet ignoring fakecels and letting them run rampant.
If only you fucks were impartial and just:
nigga gimme some agecuck-free forum/discord alternatives i know you have something

So long as "foid worship" is banned, I'll rest more easily.

Is this an attempt to make the forum more normie friendly? Kind of cringe ngl, why does it matter so much whatever the ITers think?
Prolly does just so we don't get taken by the FBIs even though it already happened. Idc tbf as it was over for me for awhiel

this, indirectly mods are letting those IT cucks to rule over us, JFL at the state of .is

Prolly does just so we don't get taken by the FBIs even though it already happened. Idc tbf as it was over for me for awhiel
Feds can't take this place down without actual illegal content tho, 8chan has pedo discussions all the time and very graphic lolis and the site is still up. I think they mods just want incels to have more normie acceptance, maybe they're planning an interview with a news channel like the one the r/antiwork tranny had :feelswhere:

Another nail to the coffin of this forum I see :feelsclown:

Consider roping jannie
what the fuck does that even mean if say i want to breed 12yo cunny does that count as a rule breaking? fuck off why are you trying to make this forum into reddit lmao.
Damn, you can't say that a 16 year old girl is hot :feelsbadman: (not saying she is btw)
this, indirectly mods are letting those IT cucks to rule over us, JFL at the state of .is
Another nail to the coffin of this forum I see :feelsclown:
It's an attack on free speech.

Make no mistakes here, this isn't the end, it's only the beginning.

Worship? No...I'm making an example of an NT foid. It's why I toned down my photos...

Count

That was my...for the purpose of this discussion, I'll say "fifth" account.

YA: NihilisticNiegroe(Level 6) + J.K.E(Level 5) + O.B.M(Level 4) + Blackjack(Level 5) = 12K+

Yahoo(Comments): J.K.E(5,000+) + O.B.M(1,000+) + Blackjack(~3,000+) + Gwandoya, A.S(1,000+)

Rbx: (400+)

Lookism: (200+)

LooksMax(800+)

This Site: (5,000+)

There's a bit more, but I've since deleted many of my accounts...

lifefuel for @based_meme
No, I don't honestly care about pedos. My only concern is that it's usually 50/50 that's it's a real glowie trying to poz the forum, instead of the usual pedos trying to poz the forum to find a space on the open net.

I only give a damn about the forum not getting infested.

Based kike.

As usual, mods are cucks. It almost feels like normie soy cucks infiltrated the mod team in order to destroy this forum :feelsthink:

What the fuck is this gay ass rule? Low T move. Do you only like used up grannies?

brutal for @Steiner Ex Machina @Wizard32 @Ugly_bastard_tanaka @Mainländer @josefmengelecel @SellingGf10k

lifefuel for @based_meme @nice_try @Incelius Savage @SadOjiCreeCoomer03
:feelswhat:

This rule was thoroughly discussed by the moderation team. As many of the OGs know, Pedophiles have long attempted to colonize the forum and turn it into Pedophiles.is. Well, the buck stops now. Pedophilia has nothing to do with inceldom and is regularly championed by LGBT types. If you are a pedophile, there are many other communities that cater to that particular “taste.” But this forum is for inceldom discussion.
E387E4C7 9D6F 4355 AAC5 5F5BBBC72C18

This rule was thoroughly discussed by the moderation team. As many of the OGs know, Pedophiles have long attempted to colonize the forum and turn it into Pedophiles.is. Well, the buck stops now. Pedophilia has nothing to do with inceldom and is regularly championed by LGBT types. If you are a pedophile, there are many other communities that cater to that particular “taste.” But this forum is for inceldom discussion.
Not all minors are prepubescent.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY 17 YEAR OLD JB FOIDS ARE SEXY ON MY FORUM YOU HECKING STINKY LITTLE PEDOCELS!!!!! BAN BAN BAN :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Image 2020 12 09 222437 2

Very.

Pedohs

Pedo

Pedoh

Pedos

Why are Republicans incapable of understanding that pedophilia does not equal child molestation?

The word "natural" can be defined as "Being in accordance with or determined by nature." Nature is further defined as "The basic or inherent features of something."

Pedophilia is "natural" in the sense that pedophiles have an inherent, biological attraction to children. It is apart of their nature. It was determined for them. It is much the same as an adult being attracted to another adult of similar age. The only exception for pedophiles is that they are attracted to people of different age.

Understandably, this is difficult for someone with a different nature to understand. But pedophilia is neither right nor wrong - It is just their biology. Personal morals have nothing to do with facts.

As for the belief that pedophiles are all vile criminals, that is false. Child molestation is a crime involving a sexual act on a child. There are many, many pedophiles who choose not to harm children despite their attraction to them. They clearly understand that children are not capable of consenting or forming meaningful bonds. So they repress their urges and live productive lives.

Such people are not monsters. They have an attraction which they know would cause issues if acted on.

What's important to understand is that pedophilia, as a sexual attraction, is not a mental chain which forces all pedophiles to think only of making love to children. Pedophiles should be commended for not harming children.

As for the belief that pedophiles are all vile criminals, that is false. Child molestation is a crime involving a sexual act on a child. There are many, many pedophiles who choose not to harm children despite their attraction to them. They clearly understand that children are not capable of consenting or forming meaningful bonds. So they repress their urges and live productive lives.

Such people are not monsters. They have an attraction which they know would cause issues if acted on.

Interestingly, this reminds me of the orthodox Jewish view on homosexuality. I've only ever heard it from Ben Shapiro, but I have no reason to believe this is not the orthodox Jewish stance.

I would say that it is actually virtuous to be a pedophile and never mention or act on it in any way. That must require great strength, moral character, and determination.

Ironically this is also what is expected from us. We have a desire for women that we can't satisfy, and we are expected to endure the frustration. IMHO this is a lot to ask especially in countries where prostitution is illegal.

Last edited:
Can someone make a new site without age cucks?

Same with chuds. Isn't the new admin one? Didn't right wing figures literally admit to trying to psyop people from here? This place is already half chuds.is with the amount of racist and nazi posting. The anti gay/trans rule already feels kind of chuddy as it seems to come from a place of actually hating those groups instead of stopping an r9k situation like was intended originally. I think most loliposters just do it for the attention. that baity type pedoposting is kind of cancer and I won't miss it and I don't really care one way or the other but this is a bit uncomfortably anti-free speech.

Last edited:
Same with chuds. Isn't the new admin one? Didn't right wing figures literally admit to trying to psyop people from here? This place is already half chuds.is with the amount of racist and nazi posting. The anti gay/trans rule already feels kind of chuddy as it seems to come from a place of actually hating those groups instead of stopping an r9k situation like was intended originally. I think most loliposters just do it for the attention. that baity type pedoposting is kind of cancer and I won't miss it and I don't really care one way or the other but this is a bit uncomfortably anti-free speech.

This is why we had such a hard time coming up with a rule for it. The rule is mainly to curb discussions about sexual relations with prepubescent minors, not discussions about a teen that is 17.99999 years old. We know that lots of the threads are just baiting and many just do it for attention, but hopefully, we're able to iron that out as time goes on.