Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Incels.is Rule Announcement: Do not sexualize prepubescent minors in any way, shape, or form.

Over for NAMBLAcels. I don’t find pre pubescent foids sexually attractive anyways

I’m ok with pro-pedophilia comments and sexualisation of pre-pubescents being banned,

but hebephilia (attraction to ages 10-14) should be allowed, because although pedophilia is classified as a mental illness in the field of psychiatry, hebephilia is NOT considered to be a mental illness seeing as though most men tend to have hebephilic tendencies by nature.

who would have guessed :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::lul:

>implying it hasn't been infested probably from the start:feelsLSD:
That much is obvious. There are numerous accounts that were made right from the start but have <10 posts. Then, out of nowhere, they become active users.

May St. @SellingGf10k and St. @Wizard32 rest in peace. They who lived and died bravely for the cunny:

Captura14.png

Now ascended into heaven and are seated respectively at the right and left hand of @Napoleon de Geso.

Your brocels in arms will forever remember you.

536-5369769_452kib-1024x1024-apu-apustaja-balloon-he-bothering-you.png

@AwakenedArisen @Lolimancer @LOLI BREEDING @Ugly_bastard_tanaka @Broly @Mainländer @Zer0/∞ @turbocuckcel_7000 @gsmcel @faded @Praise the Sun @kjd @Lv99_BixNood @UglyandLoveless @Apathetic @ThisLifeKillsMe @blackpillscience @Escthectrler @grondilu @Indari @oldcel75 @nazianime @unsettling @98GoinOnDead @Subhumanoid @Zensfy @wintercel @ERadicator @entombed @ThisLifeKillsMe @incelerated @TINMAN @nystagmuscel
Absolutely brutal, may they Rest In Peace.

It was originally minors, but the stafff had to backpedal.

Change this site's name to backpedalers.is
Wait really ? Damn this site gonna die soon.

May St. @SellingGf10k and St. @Wizard32 rest in peace. They who lived and died bravely for the cunny:

Captura14.png

Now ascended into heaven and are seated respectively at the right and left hand of @Napoleon de Geso.

@AwakenedArisen @Lolimancer @LOLI BREEDING @Ugly_bastard_tanaka @Broly @Mainländer @Zer0/∞ @turbocuckcel_7000 @gsmcel @faded @Praise the Sun @kjd @Lv99_BixNood @UglyandLoveless @Apathetic @ThisLifeKillsMe @blackpillscience @Escthectrler @grondilu @Indari @oldcel75 @nazianime @unsettling @98GoinOnDead @Subhumanoid @Zensfy @wintercel @ERadicator @entombed @ThisLifeKillsMe @incelerated @TINMAN @nystagmuscel
Over for Napoleon De Geso cels

my ban is over, all I posted was a pic of Katara saying she used waterbending to masturbate (can't even see her pussy)

mods apologized for wronging me since she was 14 with big tiddies and clearly mid-PU not pre-PU

my ban is over, all I posted was a pic of Katara saying she used waterbending to masturbate (can't even see her pussy)

mods apologized for wronging me since she was 14 with big tiddies and clearly mid-PU not pre-PU
On the third day, he rose again!

image.gif

First they came for the pedos and i did not step up because i am not a pedo
next they came for the rapists
No no no rapebros!!!:worryfeels::feelsohgod:

Captura14.png

:feelsbadman:

Based and appropriate. :feelsokman: And good riddance to bad filth.

Damn, you can't say that a 16 year old girl is hot :feelsbadman: (not saying she is btw)
Don't strawman the new rule. They very clearly state "prepubescent." 16 is not prepubescent. :rolleyes:

Captura14.png

@PPEcel is more obsessed with pedos than pedos are with loli.

The original rule was "Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form," and one of the mods (Robtical) said that includes 17.99yos as well, but after all the backlash they backpedaled and changed it to "Do not sexualize prepubescent minors any way, shape, or form" but they still hand out warnings to users for posting about 12yos despite 12 not being prepubscent.
View attachment 585255
12 is really pushing it, be happy it's only a warning.

Good. Their propaganda needs to stop. The whole character of these faggots revolves around being a degenerate and seething at "agecucks"
:yes:

This place is already half chuds.is with the amount of racist and nazi posting.
Not all that racism comes from us on the right. At least half of it comes from, and is far more often than not, started by the ethnics on the forum.

Bye pedocels,i always wanted a reddit alternative for r/incels so I'm getting it no matter what:feelsautistic:

changed it to "Do not sexualize prepubescent minors any way, shape, or form"
but they still hand out warnings to users for posting about 12yos despite 12 not being prepubscent.
I realize they say prepubescent to avoid stuff like "this loli looks five but she is a million years old" workarounds, but you could prob just say "neither preteen or prepubescent" to cover more ground

If they wanted to ban Toph then preteen would do it (she's 12) despite not being prepubescent

it should be okay to post a pic of Toph getting punched in the face though @Fat Link

The original rule was "Do not sexualize minors in any way, shape, or form," and one of the mods (Robtical) said that includes 17.99yos as well, but after all the backlash they backpedaled and changed it to "Do not sexualize prepubescent minors any way, shape, or form" but they still hand out warnings to users for posting about 12yos despite 12 not being prepubscent.
View attachment 585255
Foids hit puberty at 10-11, with their menarche at about 12, and boys hit puberty at 11-12.

12+ should be completely fair to talk about. That's a good line to draw imo.

I realize they say prepubescent to avoid stuff like "this loli looks five but she is a million years old" workarounds, but you could prob just say "neither preteen or prepubescent" to cover more ground

If they wanted to ban Toph then preteen would do it (she's 12) despite not being prepubescent

it should be okay to post a pic of Toph getting punched in the face though @Fat Link
A 5 year old did get pregnant before, but thats obviously an outlier.

A 5 year old did get pregnant before, but thats obviously an outlier.
There's some speculation that Lina Medina might not have actually given birth to the kid too:

View: https://lothairebeaumont2050.medium.com/the-enigmatic-cases-of-lina-medina-elizaveta-pantueva-and-h-469eedbca17

Like there's no photos of her giving birth, lost records, so maybe the doctor paid her to pretend to give birth to some kid he had w/ a mistress

the April 1939 photo of her purportedly pregnant might possibly have been a fake prosthetic belly, or maybe she just had a tumor or something and that was a convenient situation to fake a pregnancy

The incel movement has always been about men unable to have sexual relationships with women who are sexually involuntary celibate, but somehow over the course of many years now, pedos have tried to subvert in infiltration all of that in trying to transform inceldom into a pro-pedophile consortium. The fact of the matter is, there are many of us incels who don't support pedos of any kind of nature. It has gotten to the point we have problems hosting our forum because of all the pro-pedophile content or members here. Inceldom will never be a pedophile movement and frankly, we've tolerated pedos in our ranks for far too long, you might call it agecuck to which I would say find a pro-pedophile online group at your own peril as they're all filled with glowies or Chris Hansen types anyways. The age of tolerating pedos is over and frankly, I support this move in all honesty. Those of us men who want a normal relationship with adult women but are unable to are tired of being lumped up together with pedos who fantasize about sexual relationships with children, we are not the same as you. We don't want to be identified with you where this is an official breakup between both parties. As I've said in the past, I don't mind talking about the age of consent regarding cultural taboo in discussions or even the more malicious acts concerning more mentally violent psychologies, those are interesting forbidden intellectual discussions that sometimes warrant talking about, however, that doesn't mean we're going to officially support such acts openly either under a public format. I'm always up for debating, but this shouldn't be an official platform for pedos in any such form. :feelsjuice::yes:

@Fat Link @Komesarj89 @Dregster666 @Infinity

@PPEcel @Robtical

Last edited:
Damn, you can't say that a 16 year old girl is hot :feelsbadman: (not saying she is btw)
I think there are plenty of sixteen-year-olds who are attractive, the difference is that I know not to pursue them. Of course, I'm an older man also.

If you're a younger man who is sixteen years old or around that age, have at it. We should all remember that we have males from all different age groups around here anywhere from the youngest being fourteen to the oldest being in their sixties, so undoubtedly sexual preferences across different age groups will be multi-faceted. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
First they came for the pedos and i did not step up because i am not a pedo
next they came for the rapists
In prison, pedos are treated far worse than rapists, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice::yes:

This forum is getting cucked beyond belief. :feelsree: Soon, it will be against the rules to be Incel on incels.is :lul::lul:. The age of consent laws are just mindless soy cuckery from the Cucknited States government to prevent incels from ascending and enjoying teen love. Agecucks should be rounded up and executed by firing squad! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes:
There are different age of consent laws around the world and many of our members live outside of the west which should be taken into consideration as we're an international forum filled with international members. Nonetheless, even in the most sexually lenient or unregulated of nations, you will not find any such state that tolerates the age of sexual consent under the age of fourteen which almost seems universal anywhere you go even in non-western nations. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Next you can't make fun of gay people anymore. Fuck off with those gay rules. :lasereyes:
No, it will be nothing like that, and this forum already has a zero faggot policy which I'm an enforcer of. :feelsEhh:

No, the only changes are regarding pedophile material as this has been heavily contested within the incel community for years now between regular average incels versus those that call themselves incels with pedo inclinations. At the moment this dispute has exploded because we can no longer afford tolerance of pedo incels concerning website hosting and because we're frankly tired of being lumped up together or identified with them. Being an incel is bad enough, but being lumped up with actual pedos is even worse, and us regular average incels have decided we have had enough. It's as simple as that.

Really, the only stringent rules are this.

1. No pedo material.
2. Don't advocate for violence, at least not directed towards anybody in particular.

Everything else beyond those two things is still permitted and will always be. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Feds can't take this place down without actual illegal content tho, 8chan has pedo discussions all the time and very graphic lolis and the site is still up. I think they mods just want incels to have more normie acceptance, maybe they're planning an interview with a news channel like the one the r/antiwork tranny had :feelswhere:
8chan is on the dark web, at least it was when I was still in the loop. Because it is on the dark web makes it almost virtually impossible to take down even by the feds, incels.is however is still on the regular web internet. That is the difference between the two. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
There are many "agecuck free" forums available on onion sites. Visit them at your own peril.
And that is what the younger crowd here forgets, incels.is is not the dark web, we are hosted via the regular web internet networks where we have to maintain a certain decorum just to exist here. This isn't an onion website or TOR whatsoever.:feelsjuice::yes:

Same with chuds. Isn't the new admin one? Didn't right wing figures literally admit to trying to psyop people from here? This place is already half chuds.is with the amount of racist and nazi posting. The anti gay/trans rule already feels kind of chuddy as it seems to come from a place of actually hating those groups instead of stopping an r9k situation like was intended originally. I think most loliposters just do it for the attention. that baity type pedoposting is kind of cancer and I won't miss it and I don't really care one way or the other but this is a bit uncomfortably anti-free speech.
Everybody here is racist, whitecels and ethnicels alike. Nobody fucking cares, we laugh about it, and that's not going to change. :feelsjuice::yes:

Foids hit puberty at 10-11, with their menarche at about 12, and boys hit puberty at 11-12.

12+ should be completely fair to talk about. That's a good line to draw imo.
Going by international law concerning the lowest minimum age of sexual consent 14+ would be more socially conservative and safer from a legal standpoint. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Everybody here is racist, whitecels and ethnicels alike. Nobody fucking cares, we laugh about it, and that's not going to change. :feelsjuice::yes:
That's a dishonest representation imo. The only real racists are the fkn stormfrontcels whether they do it to feel like part of something bigger or whatever or if they're part of the literal psyops going on here. They're the only ones I see calling ethnics subhuman and shit unprovoked. Ethnics may banter back but that's to defend themselves. I don't consider unfiltered discussions of racial advantages/disadvantages in dating to be real racism because literally everyone thinks it in their head, normie or incel, consciously or subconsciously, just this forum allows it without political correctness. When you start getting to making bullshit claims about genetic differences and rabidly scorning races just based purely on race is actual racism territory. To call everyone here racist for saying "currycel" is just playing into mainstream media narrative, which I understand is what you're being paid to do. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with pursuing hot 16 year olds, or any pubescent foid. Soon in prison we will have based non cucks who will kill any agecuck whiteknight who tries to harm a based jbpiller.

Going by international law concerning the lowest minimum age of sexual consent 14+ would be more socially conservative and safer from a legal standpoint. :feelsjuice::yes:
This sounds like a euphemism. In some countries it is lower than 14. But they are extremely poor. Meanwhile the lowest in Europe is 14.

So it's like saying "those shitholes don't count, let's just go with 14+, since that is as low as the West gets."

(Which btw isn't a huge issue I suppose, just basically admit to that, since most of the forum is from the West)

Last edited:
This sounds like a euphemism. In some countries it is lower than 14. But they are extremely poor. Meanwhile the lowest in Europe is 14.

So it's like saying "those shitholes don't count, let's just go with 14+, since that is as low as the West gets."

(Which btw isn't a huge issue I suppose, just basically admit to that, since most of the forum is from the West)
You got me there. :feelsjuice::yes:

The thing is, after looking through your post history and the post history of other mods, it seems like you guys always draw the line between "morally ok," and "pedo" at 14 despite under 14 not always being pedophilia (according to the literal definition since most girls start puberty at 10 or 11), and honestly there are a lot more things I want to say related to how attraction to young pubescent girls is related to male sexuality, thus related to inceldom discussion, but I fear getting banned from this forum again as the censorship here is worse than reddit and twitter combined with this new mod and administration team.

And that's an awful thing especially for guys who are falsely convicted for something they never did. Also it is true that in both north and south ameircan prisoners that child abusers of any type have a really hard time in there, but rapists and other sorts of sex offenders don't have it easy in their either as the other whiteknight inmates see any sort of sex crime as something weak. I've heard that even murderers see regular rapists as below them and beat them up when given the opportunity.
For me a pedophile is a sexual attraction to anybody younger than fourteen, I myself don't really view anything between the ages of fourteen to eighteen to be pedophilia, however, the law does. I agree the law isn't perfect, that there is a grey area, and that often enough foids will pursue relationships willingly with older men in their teenage years despite laws in place which endanger the men they interact with. I have no problems talking about these issues out of intellectual or mental curiosity, where I have explained such in the past. Yes, it was a terrible joke and attempt at humor on my part.

You must understand with these conversations it is not all biology unfortunately as that would be the purely simple logical approach, but much of these conversations revolve around cultural sentiment and of course the laws created that enforce that sentiment with threats of violence for the non-obedient.
:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
You got me there. :feelsjuice::yes:
Clapping gif

I appreciate the honesty.
The thing is, after looking through your post history and the post history of other mods, it seems like you guys always draw the line between "morally ok," and "pedo" at 14 despite under 14 not always being pedophilia (according to the literal definition since most girls start puberty at 10 or 11), and honestly there are a lot more things I want to say related to how attraction to young pubescent girls is related to male sexuality, thus related to inceldom discussion, but I fear getting banned from this forum again as the censorship here is worse than reddit and twitter combined with this new mod and administration team.

And that's an awful thing especially for guys who are falsely convicted for something they never did. Also it is true that in both north and south ameircan prisoners that child abusers of any type have a really hard time in there, but rapists and other sorts of sex offenders don't have it easy in their either as the other whiteknight inmates see any sort of sex crime as something weak. I've heard that even murderers see regular rapists as below them and beat them up when given the opportunity.
For me a pedophile is a sexual attraction to anybody younger than fourteen, I myself don't really view anything between the ages of fourteen to eighteen to be pedophilia, however, the law does. I agree the law isn't perfect, that there is a grey area, and that often enough foids will pursue relationships willingly with older men in their teenage years despite laws in place which endanger the men they interact with. I have no problems talking about these issues out of intellectual or mental curiosity, where I have explained such in the past. Yes, it was a terrible joke and attempt at humor on my part.

You must understand with these conversations it is not all biology unfortunately as that would be the purely simple logical approach, but much of these conversations revolve around cultural sentiment and of course the laws created that enforce that sentiment with threats of violence for the non-obedient.
:feelsjuice::yes:
I think culture is a deciding factor here.

We can look at the anti-gay rule. There are some dumb users who compare "pedophilia" (hebephilia), to being gay, which is dumb. Of course this is flawed, since attraction to a girl in early puberty, or middle school (11-13), can lead to reproduction, while attraction o another man can only lead to AIDs.

Our culture is hypersensitive to "pedos", so the mod team is trying to play it safe, not because they hate hebephiles (heck, I' don't even think they hate pedos either tbh), but because they have to do, what they have to do.

Last edited: