Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity New female teenager sub r/feemagers is already a selfie fest

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Not surprised at all tbh, lots of cute jbs who post voluntarily tho, the head mod is racy as fuck too

14n5aotl7ib31.jpg

Browsing the sub tho it reminded me how easy it is to forget how much better looking teen girls are than their mid 20s bitter peers, this is why I always LOL when some r/twox slut on reddit says that shes 25 but still looks like a teenager, yeah no thats 100% cope and delusion

Also if somebody here has a larp female reddit account try applying to be a mod, theyre taking mod applications

6.Don't be a creep.

6.Don't be a creep.

Creep = ugly, I already failed
giphy.gif

I hate getting legmogged by foids, her thighs look like 23 inches, suicidefuel

Long legs are a female feature, if youre a guy you wanna have a long torso and shorter legs, my legs are actually long and I hate how I look, makes me look like a fem faggot

Not surprised at all tbh, lots of cute jbs who post voluntarily tho, the head mod is racy as fuck too

14n5aotl7ib31.jpg

Browsing the sub tho it reminded me how easy it is to forget how much better looking teen girls are than their mid 20s bitter peers, this is why I always LOL when some r/twox slut on reddit says that shes 25 but still looks like a teenager, yeah no thats 100% cope and delusion

Also if somebody here has a larp female reddit account try applying to be a mod, theyre taking mod applications

JFL WHY ARE YOU VIEWING SITE'S OF FEMOID'S YOU WOULD NOT VIEW THOSE WEBSITE'S UNLESS YOU YOURSELF WORSHIP THESE FOID'S IF SO WHY THEIR TEENAGE FOID'S WHY WORSHIP CREATION

Lol shes a fatty, turning her body to hide that gut.

What a surprise

14n5aotl7ib31.jpg

Why are women so narcissistic and reliant on validation? They would kill themselves if they had to be their looksmatch for a week. Life on ez mode

r/twox is full of ancient roasties pretending to be in their 20s

IT will start furiously masturbating to that sub.

Fap fuel.
It is really sad that foids are so obsessed with selfies, though.

Stop worshiping some fat attention whore

You'd think deep nudes would keep this shit at bay.

I hate getting legmogged by foids, her thighs look like 23 inches, suicidefuel

At least those legs are mainly fat, not muscle.

When I was in high school it was suifuel to watch foids play soccer or volleyball because they legmogged and strengthmogged me jfl.

I want to fucking slap all of them, stupid cunts, think about how comfy their lives are, their predictable politics (like you know they're socially liberal, they're foids and this is Reddit), you know most of the discussion is going to revolve around their boyfriends and their bodies, and healthy sex advice, how to have safe sex teehee

edit: I just took a look at it and JFL @ all the foids like "I'm too ugly to post my selfie teehee". Don't worry, your life is still on tutorial mode and you probably already have orbiters and a boyfriend, stupid bitch

Last edited:
The entire sub is all about looks lol

Also, epiphany. The reason why teenage girls are such emotional wrecks with low self esteem is because they are panicking over puberty possibly fucking them over and ending up not hot. They want to end up extremely fertile high estrogen cum receptacles so they can get tall hot guys to choke them out. They know life will suck if they lack the genetic quality to get chad

That chick gonna get wrecked looks-wise by 22. One word: CELLULITE. What's with pale white girls and beaches though?

Notice how foids love compliments from other foids or Chad? If an incel says anything nice about a foids appearance he's a potential serial rapist.

@wizardcel there is your chance boyo. They allow male teens to post their picture.

girl here
I HAVE A VAGINA btw i am a girl as a girl for me its
let me weight in as a female
as an actual woman
give me attention me me me me PAY ATTENTION TO ME

14n5aotl7ib31.jpg

" she's only a child, you evil inkel. How dare you sexualize that innocent baby?"

" she's only a child, you evil inkel. How dare you sexualize that innocent baby?"

Going to the beach is all about finding a sexual partner, its only natural to stare at jbs showing off their goods like this, its why they dress in bikinis that can barely contain them

Fapping to Femoids= Validation for them= shows off said validation to chad= Chad just pumping and dumping their asses and not giving a fuck= Femoids posting selfie for more validation...... Thats the Cycle
And we are the food source
Conclusion:
So fapping to these jbs and Sluts will do us nothing but cuck us and chad reaps the benefits. I dub this "Femaleral Harvesting"

Fapping to Femoids= Validation for them= shows off said validation to chad= Chad just pumping and dumping their asses and not giving a fuck= Femoids posting selfie for more validation...... Thats the Cycle
And we are the food source
Conclusion:
So fapping to these jbs and Sluts will do us nothing but cuck us and chad reaps the benefits. I dub this "Femaleral Harvesting"
based justification for nofap tbh

Someone on here should post their dick on there.

foids are attention whoring ,as always

Lol shes a fatty, turning her body to hide that gut.

Massive fucking Cope

She is thick and maybe a little overweight, but she isnt Fat, not the hideous kind of fat either.

The kind of fat I hate is the one where her gut would be trying to cover the top of her panties.

If she had an overhang gut, why the fuck would she take a pick facing sideways to expose it? Wouldnt a straightforward pic do a better job of hiding a hideous gut that tries to hide her underwear?

She is a fat bitch.Considering she is just a teenager,she will be a landwhale by the age of 20.

If she had an overhang gut, why the fuck would she take a pick facing sideways to expose it? Wouldnt a straightforward pic do a better job of hiding a hideous gut that tries to hide her underwear?

No. I've used my high IQ brain to analyse her body position and it came to the conclusion that her body position was specifically arranged in such a way to flatter her positive assets whilst diminish negative ones, primarily gut. Her pose makes her look curvy, not dumpy.

Why are women so narcissistic and reliant on validation? They would kill themselves if they had to be their looksmatch for a week. Life on ez mode
Almost makes the thought of betacuxxing worth it, lol. Just constantly demand sex, and feed her a steady diet of rocoms, and wax nostalgic about how you were love at first sight. Live in whore will be seething inside.

Massive fucking Cope

She is thick and maybe a little overweight, but she isnt Fat, not the hideous kind of fat either.

The kind of fat I hate is the one where her gut would be trying to cover the top of her panties.

her legs are big. her face looks like miss piggy too. she is still a teen she will probably get even bigger. they all think they are models and when all the simps are commenting on their instagrams saying how hot they are ......fuck this shit world.