Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/amiugly is like a blackpill quarry

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I've known about r/amiugly and have been occasionally browsing the subreddit for years now. Recently, I think I've noticed a higher prevalence of redpilled comments on posts on the subreddit. I've even seen a few blackpilled ones. Before, I feel like sugarcoating was much more common but that seems to be less the case these days.

But (unsuprisingly) this mostly applies to men. Women and younger members of the sub are more likely to receive bluepilled and sometimes redpilled responses to their looks.

Here are some examples:

Female normie Becky getting her ego stroked:

Normie receiving more straight-forward, bland reassurance and looksmaxxing advice:

Another thing to mention is the fact that the first 6 posts I saw on the subreddit were all females (from the time I'm writing this thread). Another thing I see happen every once in a while is that some people's dishonest bluepilled comments will get downvoted but this ONLY ever happens to below average men. For women, the reverse is true; truthful blackpilled comments are what tend to get downvoted.

Cucks and desperate white knights are always going to try and hold onto the attention of foids much more. :blackpill:

I mostly see whores attention seeking there

Probably Simps trying to hit on the girls