Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NeverGiveUp ("incel" youtuber") is gettting Debt Raped thanks to his "wife"

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
The blackpill always comes back to collect

Well well well

What a surprise, she came for her 15 mins of fame and then fucked off, just like the burgerland cunt he was with before

Gee who could have seen that coming

Jävla norrbo

...so...
he gave his wife a cunnilingus, got pussy yeast infection in mouth, she freaked out over it or his betaness and scooted off to her cuntry,
and now he's back being a lonely beta...

Oh no! What a shocking twist:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
this is more brutal than i could imagine tbh

she freaked out over it or his betaness and scooted off to her cuntry,
yeah
I think she had anxiety attacks because of the weather and cultural differences.
idk really weird
she also quit her job and left college when she traveled to marry him but this did not cause her any anxiety

What a surprise. Totally didn’t see it from a mile away. :feelsclown:

:feelsbadman::feelscry: This is depressing...

What nursemaxxing gets you. Even after ascending its brutal.

Argentine chads are busy

Hopefully gets dismembered. Incels down south aren't as high inhib as northeners. South America is becoming the worst place on Earth for foids

one of the few incels i feel sorry for. He is geniuenly a good guy.

shouldve moneymaxxed

Whoda thunk? "1-2 years apart."
Yeah. She's going to divorce him but then again anyone who isn't naive could have seen this coming a mile away. Blackpill comes to collect, like it always does.

He doesn't deserve this shit life throws at him but this is the best he can get. Because he isn't attractive.

Deserved for being a fakecel faggot

I dedicate this news to all the normies who thought this was proof that looks don't matter.
Also fuck him for bragging. Enjoy your mouth infection (which came from some Argentinian Chad's dick)

Did he remove the video?

The video is private right now, is this true?

As soon as we seen what she looked like it was obvious it wouldn't last.

Did he remove the video?
private
The video is private right now, is this true?
yes
to sum it up,
nevergiveup got sick (mouth infection), his girlfriend started having "anxiety attacks" 'cause of the cultural change and the weather so nevergiveup paid for her medical treatment (30k), she continued with stress so she went back to her country.
He said that they would be separated for 1 or 2 years
his wife also said that she would visit him once in a while, but she quit her job and college so idk how she plan to manage this

this is why the video is not available

S0

Last edited:
Looooool delusional fuck get rekt
Betabux and a visa to the west 101
And in the end you end up with 0.

What a surprise, she came for her 15 mins of fame and then fucked off, just like the burgerland cunt he was with before
Women should really be tracked down with a leash (in video game)

Women should really be tracked down with a leash (in video game
private

yes
to sum it up,
nevergiveup got sick (mouth infection), his girlfriend started having "anxiety attacks" 'cause of the cultural change and the weather so nevergiveup paid for her medical treatment (30k), she continued with stress so she went back to her country.
his wife also said that she would visit him once in a while, but she quit her job and college so idk how she plan to manage this

this is why the video is not available

View attachment 978697
What a stinky Jewish whore. Oy vey. Hamas do the correction sweeping now

He privated the video JFL

View attachment 978697

"In the meantime I'll go regularly to sweden"

The whore is going back to Sweden to get fucked. The whore misses Chad's cock.

It’s ovER for nevERgiveupcels

2D449DBF EE31 485A 8AD1 EC705F641564

122K people agree with this lmao

...so...
he gave his wife a cunnilingus, got pussy yeast infection in mouth, she freaked out over it or his betaness and scooted off to her cuntry,
and now he's back being a lonely beta...
what a nasty whore

Lmao nigga couldn’t escape his destiny

I knew him, obsiously she was meant to rapedivorce him :feelskek:

wasn't he 190 cm or something tho ? still very ugly obviously