Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NeverGiveUp ("incel" youtuber") is gettting Debt Raped thanks to his "wife"

• Thread starter Friday I'm In Love
  • Start date
This is the end of every guy who gets lucky by a fluke "farewell fellow incels, im a chad now" lol

If you cant get another one without sweating you are always doomed to go to square one eventually

Hopefully gets dismembered. Incels down south aren't as high inhib as northeners. South America is becoming the worst place on Earth for foids
Not gonna happen in Argentina (ultra feminist shithole)

This is the end of every guy who gets lucky by a fluke "farewell fellow incels, im a chad now" lol

If you cant get another one without sweating you are always doomed to go to square one eventually
well said
not even his popular channel can save him from foid nature
how will statusmaxxers cope

Telling you guys, anything is possible, dont ever get up, keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want, I promise you, you just have to take that first step, take that hard step of actually doing something. :chad:

NeverGiveUP contracted a mysterious "mouth infection", while his wife suffers from "anxiety attacks" so she had to return to her country (Argentina).

"My wife is gone, i can't buy food, I'm all alone..."

View: https://youtu.be/iyhTWZGfn78?si=BNBLl8ovDsbtIU77

Also this whole thing makes zero logical sense. Why the fuck would she come from Argentina to marry this pasty ugly truecel on neetbux that has health issues? Anyways in the end she will divorce him and there will be an excuse to why she left.
Either he did something "bad" to her or something and then us inkwells are back to the being the villains again as usual..:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
well said
not even his popular channel saved him
how will statusmaxxers cope
you get fucked over once you will fucked over twice
His status is doubtful and money too. Him being ugly is not a suitable content for advertising any products, so no one pays him besides YouTube (and he has only a few viral videos and nothing else).

His status is doubtful and money too. Him being ugly is not a suitable content for advertising any products, so no one pays him besides YouTube (and he has only a few viral videos and nothing else).
Yeah you got a point but women do like clout
but not the guy with it of course for the most part
its just to boost their egos

calling this statusmaxxing pasty inkwell a "fakecel"..
retards.is
Being "the guy who made a somewhat viral Youtube video about being ugly" is hardly statusmaxxed. Plus he said in the video that he had dated girls before so he was never an incel to begin with.

Being "the guy who made a somewhat viral Youtube video about being ugly" is hardly statusmaxxed. Plus he said in the video that he had dated girls before so he was never an incel to begin with.
That doesn't make him attractive to women tho lolol

...so...
he gave his wife a cunnilingus, got pussy yeast infection in mouth, she freaked out over it or his betaness and scooted off to her cuntry,
and now he's back being a lonely beta...

take_the_blackpill.jpg

Too good to be true innit

No sense In wanting to get married as a man unless you are banging FOIDS left and right...FOIDS only cherish the men that other FOIDS want but have this psyched put fantasy that the man only wants them and no other...smfh...hard wired with this thinking of trying to make an octagon a circle..

If your not desired by many..dnt get married...it's a trap..it means she wants to DEBT RAPE you....

Why the fuck would she come from Argentina to marry this pasty ugly truecel on neetbux that has health issues?:feelsseriously:
to collect welfare money which is 800$ in sweden for not working
and citizenship

He got STDs from eating her kunt?

JFL at the normies that were saying his “ascension” discredits the blackpill. :feelshaha:

What a surprise, she came for her 15 mins of fame and then fucked off, just like the burgerland cunt he was with before
This was all too predictable.

Not surprising

The whore needs to die ASAP in the most gruesome manner, my taxmoney is going to this 3rd world whore to take chad cocks and plop out argentinian demon hybrids, and the dumb "viral ugly" fuck needs his knees broken with a sledgehammer for doing it in the firstt place.

He's a white tallfag. I'm tired of hearing about this dude. He's an LTN at worst, much higher in slutina world.
ok but hes inkwell where he is obviously

video is private. anybody got an archive?

Fuck that annoying bluepilled faggotnigger. Annoying-ass cuck fuck pisses me off everytime I see his face

just import a 3rd world toilet out of desperation theory

funny thing is, she is basically his looksmatch. her face even looks similar to his, subhuman shape. however it doesn't even matter for toilets, they can get attention no matter what

just import a 3rd world toilet out of desperation theory

funny thing is, she is basically his looksmatch. her face even looks similar to his, subhuman shape. however it doesn't even matter for toilets, they can get attention no matter what
Put some glasses on bro, she clearly looks a lot better then he does.

Gee who could have seen that coming

Jävla norrbo
Du mener jævla svenskjævel! Blackpill always comes to collect!

Han fikk atleast knulle da, Men ikke noe mer kos for nå.

He should change his name to never get up

He should change his name to never get up
He should become Meeks best friend and keep taking advice, HE IS BLUEPILLED AFTERALL!

AlwaysGiveUP

"Don't ever get UP!" - Professor Jeremy Meeks

Once she gets the green card and has access to others; she will drop him.

Du mener jævla svenskjævel! Blackpill always comes to collect!

Han fikk atleast knulle da, Men ikke noe mer kos for nå.
Ye men han var från norrland hade jag för mig, de är lite mer CP däruppe :o