Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Netflix Witcher

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Why the fuck couldn't they cast an average looking slav like he was described in books? Instead of course we got anglo-saxon god among men Henry Cavill that mogs book geralt from Dragon Mountains to Nilfgard,

If they ever make adaptation of Stalker games they will probably cast Brad Pitt as Strielok
Str

fcuk this shit and fuck being a slav subhuamn

Slav rebellion is at hand

chad always wins

They can't swallow the slavpill

Very true. In the books Geralt is described multiple times as pale, very skinny yet athletic with scarred disturbing face and beaky nose.
Henry Cavill is a generic gigachad.

Geralt is also a chad in the games. It's weird they made Geralt look better, but Triss is much uglier. Never been a fan of triss anyways so I don't really care.

Book geralt was deff. not as good looking as in the game or the netflix show, but he wasn't that ugly. Just looked much older.

at least slavic women are represented by ethnic women
we dont need any more of western normies coming to slavlands and stealing our women

I don't bother watching Netflix shit anymore, it's obvious by now that they are catering to cucks and feminists.

They fucked up the structure of the later pentalogy and didn't even bother including any episodic adventures from the first short story collections the witcher became successful for in the first place, I heard? I really hoped they would make it similar to Supernatural switching between plot and monster hunting episodes.

Mehhhh.

Another case of big money not understanding a fandom.

Didn't watch yet, but costumes seem to be utter crap too.

Am kinda sad again, but not, that I didn't expect it. :feels:

Last edited:
Fuck western shows tbh. I don't want to watch feminism and SJWism being pushed even in medieval shit.

I don't bother watching Netflix shit anymore, it's obvious by now that they are catering to cucks and feminists.
they are not catering to anyone but Soros :)

Stalker is the most slavpilled game in existance.

rip @GameDevCel

Is the show any good? I havent played the games but I was thinking of wathing it

The show is bluepilled

Wish they made a stalker one tbh

I never got point of netflix lel why not just watch some movie online on your pc or some documentary wtf . _.

I never got point of netflix lel why not just watch some movie online on your pc or some documentary wtf . _.
I never paid for it if that's what you mean, I just watched a few of their shows. For people who do pay I think it's either lack of knowledge or laziness, as in they don't know how to pirate or cba with it. There's also probably some who pay because they want to support the industry but they seem like the minority.