Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neets.net social workers

HonklerTheKFCoon

HonklerTheKFCoon

Paragone
★★★★★
Like this forum, that place has mods (ie the police)

In society, we have police, and also social workers to reform and integrate criminals back into society.

I think if master added social workers to neets.net, forum rule breakers could be given a 5th chance and prevent people from becoming forum criminals.

@IGiveUp @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?

Last edited:
Like this forum, that place has mods (ie the police)

In society, we have police, and also social workers to reform and integrate criminals back into society.

I think if master added social workers to neets.net, forum rule breakers could be given a 4th chance and prevent people from becoming forum criminals.

@IGiveUp @Copexodius Maximus thoughts?
I don’t believe in “reforming criminals”, they just deserve extermination (depending on the crime).

But as for the neets forum, depends on the situation I guess. But haruhi says you will never be allowed on the forum again. So you are stuck here now.

But haruhi says you will never be allowed on the forum again. So you are stuck here now.
Why wont she larp has a foid for me?

Notice when there are threads made about me there she drops the foid talk thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back