Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEET'ing is one of the worst copes in the inceldom market.

Wageslaving part time while living with your parents is the only way forward these days.

Gigacope

You want to condemn yourself to a life of owning nothing? Lol at you.
What is the point of owning anything when you have no children to enjoy those things? you cannot take anything to the grave.

NEET is fucking awsome If You got some money and drugs.
Which i have for now
You cannot live a happy Neet life for long.
If You get woke and develop your third eye you will see past this bullshit society rules
There are plenty of ways to make that gwala

First of all, depends if you liked your job or not. And NEETing is a personal preference choice, some people like it others don't, no need for generalization or stigmatization.

That's the crucial thing to do. Find a job that at least you don't hate, it makes everything much easier. I worked in 'normal' retail job for like few days, it was horrible. Never again. Good thing I've got that university degree because with out it I would be condemned to work in shitty jobs like that. Many treats central europe like third world country, but in USA I would be working those shitty jobs because my parents are poor so how would I pay for education? I barely was able to pay for shit like food when I was in uni(and it's free here), sometimes almost starving, but at least I'm completely debt free. Just LOL at people in USA going to gender studies or some shit, and in the end they have to pay off huge debts

the grass is always greener.

life's a bitch and then you die tbh