Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Neetbuxxing on student loans

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When I was a retarded youngcel I neetbuxxed student loans and flunked out of university 4 years in (nowhere near having credits for any particular degree). Now I am an oldcel paying that shit back for the rest of my life with a sub 2.0 GPA well wagecucking a shit job. I thought I would have roped by now but I didn't. It's fucking hopeless.

Last edited:
Why would you drop out in your last year? Or were you doing a masters?

When I was a retarded youngcel I neetbuxxed student loans and flunked out of university 4 years in (nowhere near having credits for any particular degree). Now I am an oldcel paying that shit back for the rest of my life with a sub 2.0 GPA well wagecucking a shit job. I thought I would have roped by now but I didn't. It's fucking hopeless.

Iam paying off a lot of business loans my dad took. Looks like ill be paying off these huge loans (amt to arnd 5,36,153.60 USD) for the rest of my life.

Utterly brutal. Our life is a joke.

Nuclear ropefuel. Sinking into heavy debt is one of my greatest fears.

Iam paying off a lot of business loans my dad took. Looks like ill be paying off these huge loans (amt to arnd 5,36,153.60 USD) for the rest of my life.
You are either larping or fucking retarded. How the fuck is your dad's loans your problem? How the fuck do you get a 5M loan in fucking curryland?

Last edited:
Just think of student loans as Graduate tax if you're from the UK.

Can't you claim bankruptcy for it? Do you still have some of it left?

If I was you I would've used the money to buy tools to make a self-sufficient homestead hidden in the middle of nowhere, if I am gonna live a bare-subsistence lifestyle might as well be out in the wild and not wageslaving in burger king. If I die trying it's a win either way.

You are either larping or fucking retarded. How the fuck is your dad's loans your problem? How the fuck do you get a 5M loan in fucking curryland?

I was one of the partners in the business. It was a set of loans against properties (mortgage loan).

What type of degree was this?

What the fuck, paying this much doesnt seem realistic at all. Do you have some sort of gameplan?

Iam looking at selling a property and raising funds along with improving business. Gonna take a long time though.
Thats a plan alright, its better than 90% of people in similar situation as you who have no clue what to do.

Something stupid.
So it was wasted time, you sure you cannot use this knowledge to moneymaxx? I know you failed some courses but you must have learned something. I am really curious as to what program you were in.

So it was wasted time, you sure you cannot use this knowledge to moneymaxx? I know you failed some courses but you must have learned something. I am really curious as to what program you were in.
Business. How to be a good wagecuck lower manager and nothing about actually running a business. Lots of group projects and nobody ever wanted to group with me.

Business. How to be a good wagecuck lower manager and nothing about actually running a business. Lots of group projects and nobody ever wanted to group with me.
Based. Time to think of a game plan to start paying that debt homie.