Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NEET is an existence between life and death

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
In a way you are already dead: You have no job, almost no friends, no affection and you do the same old routines daily like a robot

On the other hand you still eat, shit, sleep, shower etc.

It's all the drawbacks of existence without any of the plusses

Having a job is essential for adulf life. No job, no adult life.

This implies that working 200 hour workweeks is the natural state of man, in which I disagree; you can be a productive NEET, although I'd prefer wealthmaxxing. :feelshehe:

This implies that working 200 hour workweeks is the natural state of man, in which I disagree;
I agree. Life isn’t about producing value for your employer. I think a lot of wageslaves too exist between life and death. Working a job they hate, coasting through life with as little human contact as possible, no relationships or sex life, mediocre financial situation.

I think the real problem is a lack of meaning and happiness in life, regardless of employment

In a way you are already dead: You have no job, almost no friends, no affection and you do the same old routines daily like a robot

there fixed it for ya now go kys and anyone else who advocates wageslaving
How do you pay your bills? If you have NEETbux or you have passive income obviously you don't need a job, thought people here were smart enough but I guess I have to spell out every single situation in which you don't need a job to sustain yourself.

good for you,i'd rather be dead than serve scumciety
I don't get NEETbux because I'm not disabled yet. You have the luxury of not working, not everybody is so lucky.

It must be cool to have an actual career to be proud of rather than just working a minimum wage job. But I don't have to the motivation or confidence to actually achieve anything.

i want a girlfriend while being neet

On the other hand you still eat, shit, sleep, shower etc.

It's all the drawbacks of existence without any of the plusses
My friend describes it as soft-suicide. :feelshaha:

I've been neeting since May. It's extremely depressing. You don't feel stressed out but you don't know what to do with your free time either, and in my case - overthink how shitty your life is, get traumatic flashbacks, etc. I'm glad that I'm now starting college even if it means getting mogged.

Being NEET is as depressing as being a wageslave waking up everyday knowing I’m making zero progress in life and I’m gonna eventually be homeless if I don’t find employment is not a pleasant feeling

Being NEET is as depressing as being a wageslave waking up everyday knowing I’m making zero progress in life and I’m gonna eventually be homeless if I don’t find employment is not a pleasant feeling
You literally can't win

I loved it. I would be half naked watching cnn getting hammered and jacking off simmultaneosuly

The only negative aspect of NEETdom is loneliness, which could be ameliorated by inventive means:

Last edited:
Having a job is essential for adulf life. No job, no adult life.
Adult life is not that great, but the alternative is not that good either. Overall i think that having a "good" job is really neat, at least you can pay prostitutes and live comfortably enjoying copes.