Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need to Reduce Energy Drink Usage.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Currently, I drink two monsters a day: This has caused issues, such as spikes in anxiety, lowered appetite, and also sleep-issues I can only mitigate with alcohol and/or weed.

I guess I will do it by drinking just one, and then maybe getting one coffee; I'll reduce my intake daily from this point.

Any suggestions?

just dont drink it lmao its not hard, caffeine is literally hardly addictive man up theres better things to be worrying about, weed and shi is worse btw dont do that either it smooths ur brain and makes u a retarded nigger

They are too addicting

I have (1) bang or gfuel per day

just dont drink it lmao its not hard, caffeine is literally hardly addictive man up theres better things to be worrying about, weed and shi is worse btw dont do that either it smooths ur brain and makes u a retarded nigger

Drink more to increase your vril energy and astral project into Argartha

They make me not be able to sleep I drink them sometime I have been mostly drink stack 2 extreme and drinked five hour they have lasted the longest have me up for long which is good when im low energy.

just replace with coffeee
I did that and the anxiety and low-energy feeling i had from drinking 2-3 energy drinks a day got it got better

ersd<se<wdedd fuck foff

I am fairly skinny, and for me it´s difficult gaining weight.
That´s why I always ate processed junk food, in the evening (´cause why not? I won´t gat fat anyways´).
That has always been my mindset, the past 24 months or so.
Most recently, I decided to implement something called ´intermitent fasting´.
I´ll Eat nutrient dense and healthy food during the day, but after 7pm, I won´t eat anymore.

Currently experiencing slight headaches, due to the sugar detoxing process.
Donuts, chips, Soda, Chocolate bars, you name it......
I used to eat so much processed garbage, in the evening after eating dinner.