Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nafri parents

T

thallium0000

Veteran
@Med Amine your so right about them saying your a thug for wanting a foid my dad will guilt trip me into wanting a foid and say im a thug for wanting a foid its unbelievable how that was wired in my brain from a young age. he would call all the teens my age in relationships perverts and stoners they had abetter quality of life than me bastards.

now its a mental barrier that i cant overcome it has consumed me even during adulthood. he didnt even let me study my desired subject. most foids that are worth it my age are happily married, he wants to set me up with his cousins supposed 30 yo virgin foid whose prolly a femcel

Not as bad as curryshit parents

Probably too old to have non autistic children. If she's not ugly then try your luck and ascend.
That's a meme soccer moms produce high iq kids like my neighbour

@thallium0000 do you live in Germany?

Thinking Brain GIF by MOODMAN

muslim parents aren't the same as muslim parents in the past

in the past, they would not have any problems with their sons getting married even at 18 years old but now if you're a 25 years old guy or in your mid 20s like me then they're going to say that the only thing you should focus on is school and job and that dating or even thinking about intimacy is a devil doing.
they would like to cut your balls than let you get a gf