Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The curry parents pill is the most brutal of all currypills

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Curry parents do not give a FUCK about their kids. To curry parents, children are first and foremost an asset, and secondly a punching bag.

Curry cunt parents don’t want you to study your arms, legs, and ballsack off because they’re “looking out for you.” The reason they want you to be successful is for the sake of having bragging rights over other shitskins.

“BLAXMI LOOK! I RAISED THAT BOY! HE IS A DOCTOR NOW!”

They brag about the accomplishments of their children as if the kids didn’t do all the work themselves, it’s fucking insane.

There’s also the heavy emphasis on honor, caste, and family name in curry culture, which is part of the reason why curries are incapable of seeing people as individuals.

Curry parents have kids for the sake of boosting the social status of their families and carrying on their genetically cursed bloodlines. That’s it.

They also don’t give a flying fuck about the well-being of their children. Not only do they beat their kids unjustifiably, they also set completely arbitrary rules and restrictions in the household only for the sake of affirming their own power.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had my parents place useless and cruel restrictions on me. When I try to argue against them smartly and respectfully, I always get hit with the “MY HOUSE MY RULES” bs.

Shitskin parents in the West know that they are the dregs of society, and that they always will be no matter how much money they make, because no one respects curries.

For this reason, they’ll take any opportunity to affirm their power in their own households (the only place where they are in control). It’s all just ego-masturbation at the cost of their child’s mental demise.

My parents have been completely inconsiderate and unsympathetic throughout my entire life. I’ve always been a lonely fuck and they’ve always been aware of that, but didn’t care.

As of now, I’m 19. Most men my age have friends, girlfriends, social events, things to look forward to. I don’t. Even copes like anime and games hardly work for me anymore. My parents are aware of all of this. THEY. DON’T. GIVE. A. FUCK.

How the fuck am I supposed to study and give a shit about my future when I have nothing to live for? My parents know how much my life sucks and still expect the most from me in everything, it’s crazy. I wish nothing for them but beyond horrid deaths.

Last edited:
same thing with arabian sand parents, they don't give a single fuck about their kids and only care about u studying ur ass of 24/7 without no rest. also, if u try to get a gf they will get angry and start calling u a thug and a caffir for doing so

Glad I'm not curry tbh, sounds overbearing

Curry parents do not give a FUCK about their kids. To curry parents, children are first and foremost an asset, and secondly a punching bag.

Curry cunt parents don’t want you to study your arms, legs, and ballsack off because they’re “looking out for you.” The reason they want you to be successful is for the sake of having bragging rights over other shitskins.

They brag about the accomplishments of their children as if the kids didn’t do all the work themselves, it’s fucking insane.

There’s also the heavy emphasis on honor, caste, and family name in curry culture, which is part of the reason why curries are incapable of seeing people as individuals.

Curry parents have kids for the sake of boosting the social status of their families and carrying on their genetically cursed bloodlines. That’s it.

They also don’t give a flying fuck about the well-being of their children. Not only do they beat their kids unjustifiably, they also set completely arbitrary rules and restrictions in the household only for the sake of affirming their own power.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had my parents place useless and cruel restrictions on me. When I try to argue against them smartly and respectfully, I always get hit with the “MY HOUSE MY RULES” bs.

Shitskin parents in the West know that they are the dregs of society, and that they always will be no matter how much money they make, because no one respects curries.

For this reason, they’ll take any opportunity to affirm their power in their own households (the only place where they are in control). It’s all just ego-masturbation at the cost of their child’s mental demise.

My parents have been completely inconsiderate and unsympathetic throughout my entire life. I’ve always been a lonely fuck and they’ve always been aware of that, but didn’t care.

As of now, I’m 19. Most men my age have friends, girlfriends, social events, things to look forward to. I don’t. Even copes like anime and games hardly work for me anymore. My parents are aware of all of this. THEY. DON’T. GIVE. A. FUCK.

How the fuck am I supposed to study and give a shit about my future when I have nothing to live for? My parents know how much my life sucks and still expect the most from me in everything, it’s crazy. I wish nothing for them but beyond horrid deaths.
I'm curry man and this cuts so fucking deep I fucking hate the cards they have me genetically and in life and way they treated me without affection

fuck deathnics

with that being said, currycels mog ricecels by a long shot

fuck deathnics

with that being said, currycels mog ricecels by a long shot
Not in a million years. Rice >>> curries in literally every way

Being a doctor is a shit career anyways. All prestige, none of it is worth it. It’s great if you want to be rich when you’re old and fat and can’t enjoy it.

It's like 50/50 with my parents. They said it themselves the reason they gave birth to me in their 40s is because they need someone to care of them when they're older, but if that's the only value they see in us, then they would've disowned my mentally disabled brother by now, so I'm not too sure what their true feelings are.

It's like 50/50 with my parents. They said it themselves the reason they gave birth to me in their 40s is because they need someone to care of them when they're older, but if that's the only value they see in us, then they would've disowned my mentally disabled brother by now, so I'm not too sure what their true feelings are.
My father has admitted to me he only cares about my future for the sake of the family name, and my mother has straight up told me that if I dropped out of college she wouldn’t care if I killed myself

My father has admitted to me he only cares about my future for the sake of the family name, and my mother has straight up told me that if I dropped out of college she wouldn’t care if I killed myself
Once you finish college, you should cut out them out of your lives.

Once you finish college, you should cut out them out of your lives.
They also show blatant favoritism for my sister, these curryniggers should burn to a crisp

yup curry parents are abusive shallow trash. These fuckers only care for status, religion(sometimes), and feeding their own ego at the cost of their kids. Especially they treat curry sons horribly

Being a doctor is a shit career anyways. All prestige, none of it is worth it. It’s great if you want to be rich when you’re old and fat and can’t enjoy it.
true and you also have tons of debt

yup curry parents are abusive shallow trash. These fuckers only care for status, religion(sometimes), and feeding their own ego at the cost of their kids. Especially they treat curry sons horribly
Curry parents shouldn’t be allowed to raise kids, or even have them for that matter

They also show blatant favoritism for my sister, these curryniggers should burn to a crisp
What's ironic is that currycunts think their mothers favor their sons, but that may be only true if they're good-looking.

What's ironic is that currycunts think their mothers favor their sons, but that may be only true if they're good-looking.
Yeah I see curry foids on tiktok saying this shit all the time. Curry parents don’t favor their sons, they just expect more from them (since carrying on the family name is the son’s reponsibility). Dumbass curry holes confuse this with love

Curry parents shouldn’t be allowed to raise kids, or even have them for that matter
yup another reason besides me being a trucel to not have kids. I don't want them to ever meet my parents and get abused. My fucking trash curry parents would be horrible grandparents. It would be shameful to have my hypothetical kids see them.

I hate how us curries have no relatives with real hobbies or entertaining personalities. I hung out with a few blacks long ago and they were a million times more entertaining than any curry I've met. most curries rot at home and don't have any interest in anything

Yeah I see curry foids on tiktok saying this shit all the time. Curry parents don’t favor their sons, they just expect more from them (since carrying on the family name is the son’s reponsibility). Dumbass curry holes confuse this with love
curry holes are disgusting race traitor bitches as well. I would never settle for one.

I hate how us curries have no relatives with real hobbies or entertaining personalities. I hung out with a few blacks long ago and they were a million times more entertaining than any curry I've met. most curries rot at home and don't have any interest in anything
I’m in central jersey and my high school was at least 50% curry. The curries I sat with at lunch in junior year literally talked about nothing but grades and college apps.

Was an acute reminder of how subhuman this race is, their only reason for existence was to live up to their parents’ expectations.

This fucking slave race

curry holes are disgusting race traitor bitches as well. I would never settle for one.
Not taking their side but they wouldn’t settle for us either. As you mentioned, they’re race traitors. Most of the small percentage of attractive curry holes are BWC/BBC only

:feelsrope:

I’m in central jersey and my high school was at least 50% curry. The curries I sat with at lunch in junior year literally talked about nothing but grades and college apps.

Was an acute reminder of how subhuman this race is, their only reason for existence was to live up to their parents’ expectations.

This fucking slave race
It's just too enraging seeing how horrible our lineage is. I also hate our curry movies and Hollywood movies selling young currycels a fake dream. Oh I will work hard get a good looking foid and live well. In reality u have to work very very hard and u have 0 guarantee of success. Women are all horrible whores with retarded standards. And everything is fucked ogre.

Us curries are most fucked by this dream as we put the most effort out of any race to try accomplish this.

It's just too enraging seeing how horrible our lineage is. I also hate our curry movies and Hollywood movies selling young currycels a fake dream. Oh I will work hard get a good looking foid and live well. In reality u have to work very very hard and u have 0 guarantee of success. Women are all horrible whores with retarded standards. And everything is fucked ogre.

Us curries are most fucked by this dream as we put the most effort out of any race to try accomplish this.
Yeah, curries believe in the bluepill the hardest and it does us in the worst

yup another reason besides me being a trucel to not have kids. I don't want them to ever meet my parents and get abused. My fucking trash curry parents would be horrible grandparents. It would be shameful to have my hypothetical kids see them.

This fucking slave race
The curries I knew also talked about the games they played together. They were all console gamers. It's the same with chinks, but they were PC gamers and they talked about anime as well.

The curries I knew also talked about the games they played together. They were all console gamers. It's the same with chinks, but they were PC gamers and they talked about anime as well.
The ones I knew would play games together but they wouldn’t talk about it outside of the voice chat. In school, they only ever talked about grades

sure but even with that they aren't as entertaining as niggers are.

This is also younger curries. Older curries are among the most boring fuckers on the planet.

Ah damn. Curries in your gen must SUCK

I’m 19, turning 20 in October
only positive thing I can say is that they are less libtard than zoomers curries

too real. enjoy being severely undersocialized, weird and creepy for the rest of your life

i wake up everyday thanking God that Im not curry.

bumping this thread. Was high effort

i have muslim parents and they have ruined my social life by pushing me away from women

Thus ruining my social skills

Same for environnment full of muslim growing up

I'm unfit for western society

Also consider that i don't believe in this religion... i'm left in between with no friends since i avoid muslimoids and also unable to socialize

Coping by trying to moneymax to flee this shithole that has become France... some suburbs are just full of muslim and i can't avoid them at work too like during ramadan they try to figure out if i'm muslim praticing or else like a sect

It's over parents and their religion can really ruin lives.

Same for u curry parents mine wanted me to be a religious idiot who follow and ideolize their god, i'm getting slowly redpilled and rejected for not doing so, i hope i find the courage to burn bridge with them but they have my adress and all which is annoying

Western countries are just dead at this point

Last edited:

I’m lucky I’m not curry or East Asian I feel bad for you it sounds brutal

Curry is fucking disgusting race worse than nigger fucking I hate curry they have scammed me out of money all the time fucking India need to be nukes 100 megaton nuke fucking burn India shitistan countries annihilated right away

Last edited:
it sounds brutal
It is indeed brutal. Though I won't downplay the experiences of other abusiveparentscels. All races of parents can be bad in their own way

Curry is fucking disgusting race worse than nigger fucking I hate curry they have scammed me out of money all the time fucking India need to be nukes 100 megaton nuke fucking burn India shitistan countries annihilated right away
How did you fall for curry scams?

How did you fall for curry scams?
Curry guy at frat party over charged me fucking charge me $45 when it was $15 for guys and asshole didn’t like me because I’m short white guy I want my $ back and that curry burned alive :lasereyes: :feelsping: :reeeeee:

Curry guy at frat party over charged me fucking charge me $45 when it was $15 for guys and asshole didn’t like me because I’m short white guy I want my $ back and that curry burned alive :lasereyes: :feelsping: :reeeeee:
You claimed in your earlier response that they had
scammed me out of money all the time
which implies you’ve fallen for multiple curroid scams

You claimed in your earlier response that they had

which implies you’ve fallen for multiple curroid scams
Yeah I’ve fall for multiple curry scams :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm curry man and this cuts so fucking deep I fucking hate the cards they have me genetically and in life and way they treated me without affection
Heil Hitler