Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I live with my parents" means to foids "you live by your parents"

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Even thou I manage to live alone I know this will not be forever as my parents will grow old.

This will make me support them and their disease infested bodies.

Norrally a parent most likely supports their child in todays times up to 25 years of age, mostly when their kid studies.

Living with your parents to help them, will invetibly lead to me spedning 35 or more years of supporting them. Which is 10 years more they put into me (if I was studying, they put 20 years into me). I get to live less free then they did.

And they had me, while they were around 30 (my mom now is 49, my dad 52)

Meaning that my 30s and 40s will be very limited.

Me living with my parents will have to become a must as I cannot go every second day to their home wasting precious time of my life.

This naturally means I will have th proclaim the sentence: "I live with my parents"

However nowhere is it true in its de facto fundamental meaning to a foid who will hear me saying "I live by my parents" as if I was dependent on them.

For a foid, it means I am a loser, who didn't achieve sccuess allowing me to have enough money or status to provide care for my parents and remain relativly free to focus on her.

Even thou it has no practical meaning for me as I am now unable to get foids, I know that they will get more picky. A foid finds a man to help her with her parents. A man can only make a foid support his own parents by the sexual sway he has over her that gives him control over her.

Even thou I manage to live alone I know this will not be forever as my parents will grow old.

Norrally a parent most likely supports their child in todays times up to 25 years of age, mostly when their kid studies.

Living with your parents to help them, will invetibly lead to me spedning 35 or more years of supporting them. Which is 10 years more they put into me (if I was studying, they put 20 years into me). I get to live less free then they did.

Me living with my parents will have to become a must as I cannot go every second day to their home wasting precious time of my life.

This naturally means I will have th proclaim the sentence: "I live with my parents"

However nowhere is it true in its de facto fundamental meaning to a foid who will hear me saying "I live by my parents" as if I was dependent on them.

For a foid, it means I am a loser, who didn't achieve sccuess allowing me to have enough money or status to provide care for my parents and remain relativly free to focus on her.

Even thou it has no practical meaning for me as I am now unable to get foids, I know that they will get more picky. A foid finds a man to help her with her parents. A man can only make a foid support his own parents by the sexual sway he has over her that gives him control over her.
theres a tons of reasons why someone would live with their parents instead of living alone. it isnt just black and white. people are just way too judgemental.

Meanwhile nobody judges a slut for living at some orbiter's house

It means nothing. Attractive guys live with their parents and girls don't care.

Living with your parents in some countries is considered the morally correct thing to do. After all they have rasied you and cared for you until point and it is expected you do the same. I am mainly talking about Asians of course. But in Australia, I think you are looked down upon if you live with your parents, like some type of failure or not good enough for the foids who expect a man to be everything to everyone. You could have a million dollars in the bank, a property portfolio worth tons, shares, debt free, but dont you dare live with the people who raised and cared for you. Id be intersted in any thoughts around this??

It means nothing. Attractive guys live with their parents and girls don't care.
Exactly right.

If she wants your dick you could be homeless and destitute and covered in your own shit and she’d still be down to fuck.

TLC’s “I don’t want no scrubs” is utter nonsense on its face as a message since propERly translated it simply means “I don’t want no unattractive/ugly guys/men” etc, etc.

Living with your parents in some countries is considered the morally correct thing to do. After all they have rasied you and cared for you until point and it is expected you do the same. I am mainly talking about Asians of course. But in Australia, I think you are looked down upon if you live with your parents, like some type of failure or not good enough for the foids who expect a man to be everything to everyone. You could have a million dollars in the bank, a property portfolio worth tons, shares, debt free, but dont you dare live with the people who raised and cared for you. Id be intersted in any thoughts around this??
Definitely the case here in the US, also. I've worked with many women who were bitches at any male co-workers that didn't have their own house, car, etc... even if they were relatively successful.

Don't get me wrong, It shouldn't be shamed or encouraged tbh. It should be your decision and your parents' decision. If one party sidagress then the endevour should fall.

I would love to achieve a compromise where I support them from time to time, and mostly with money, with frequent visits, albeit, I still live alone. Like in the close vicinity.

It would allow me to be a good child, and allow me to have my own piece of life and privacy. As a child you kinda were bordered by their demands and with age you ebing an adult and living with them still will make you be controlled as its their house you're at and they have this natural authority over you.

Ultimetly it is kinda unfair if you judge it by a purly mathemathical perspective.

And medicine in the west is not like in Japan. We preserve continuity of life, without the quality of life.
We end up with old people who are very unreliable and this pains them and their kids.

Plus its 2 on 1.

Single parentcels maybe have it better as they work with one person, but this parent is alone and you have far more pressure to provide social support alone with your presence.

I'm also afraid of it. If my dad dies before my mom, I know it will be hell. She has this stupid idea that its her right to talk to me. She can invoke this right any moment and I have a duty to provide it to her regardless if I have time or not.

They are far less judgemental of adult females living with their parents.
my dad doesnt care that my sister lives with him lmao. but with me im a loser such a joke.

Your mother is the only woman who will ever love you, don't abandon her for some random whore

Your mother is the only woman who will ever love you, don't abandon her for some random whore
That's sad because my mother never really loved me that's probably why I became an incel as well

living with parents was considered bad a few years ago. with today's capitalism, things have gone up so much, housing is unaffordable and there are no more jobs and living with parents is no longer considered reprehensible. that has benefited me.

Yep I think this is the pattern in almost all of the western world, where individualism rules and where there is a kind of a well built medical/elderly care system. In these countries you are assumed to be a crazyperson for caring for your parents since the societal contract have put this care on society instead, meaning you don't have to take care of your parents and then it looks really fucking weird if you voluntarily take this burden upon yourself instead of letting a elderly care home do it. Whereas in asia, middle east or any other collectivistic culture it is the complete opposite and you are morally degenerate for not taking care of your parents since they "raised you and gave you life and everything". Feels like both way sucks since either way it's the society (either individualistic or collectivistic) that forces you into either caring/not caring for your parents and not actually what suits you and your family best.

Exactly right.

If she wants your dick you could be homeless and destitute and covered in your own shit and she’d still be down to fuck.

TLC’s “I don’t want no scrubs” is utter nonsense on its face as a message since propERly translated it simply means “I don’t want no unattractive/ugly guys/men” etc, etc.
Jfl, I heard a story once where there was this homeless chad who would pick up a different girl every night for some easy sex and to have a free place to sleep at night. Homeless chad lifemogs this entire forum.

What’s with all the NORMIES coming here