Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My teeths hurts so fucking much after brushing them for 15 minutes straight

AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
fuck fuck i wanna rope. I did it to get them whiter, it was a new toothpaste extra white or some shit.
SIUHDSOIFJDSKOFNOSIND IT HURTS :feelsohh::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke:
this is the end, my time is here

Last edited:
its over for toothpastecels

Why did you brush for 15 minutes you dumb ass, your enamels probably fucked.

try to brush all of the teeth in less time. use a soft toothbrush. sounds like you are over doing it. try to brush before bed and floss.

You'll get them whiter as long as keep a routine of brushing every day at least 3 times a day for 5 minutes each.

I think it's your gums that are hurting, if your teeth hurt you might wanna check in with your dentist because that's definitely not supposed to happen when you brush your teeth.

:feelstastyman:
JFL if you think whitening toothpaste actually helps whiten them. It destroys them even more and it is known to cause sensitive teeth. Regular toothpaste is all you need and good brushing technique. If you really want them white forever just go get veneers.

Your teeth are getting sensitive because you're scrubbing the enamel away. You're gonna destroy your teeth. Stop doing this, now.
I'm using a toothpaste that's supposed to help rebuild enamel and my sensitivity is starting to go away.

fuck fuck i wanna rope. I did it to get them whiter, it was a new toothpaste extra white or some shit.
SIUHDSOIFJDSKOFNOSIND IT HURTS :feelsohh::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke::woke:
this is the end, my time is here
[Cope] Pain is weakness leaving the body

Teeth are not naturally white, sorry to break it to you.
Get veneers if you really are that fed up.

I’m sorry to hear that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back