Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When I was younger, I asked both of my parents where did they first meet and how did both of them get paired up in the first place?

Blackpillennium

Blackpillennium

Feminists are lesbians who hate all men
Both of their responses were really disappointing for an incel like myself to hear :feelsbadman: trying to tap the meaning of my existence from the two chimp individuals that brought me life to begin with

I asked my father this question first and his answer was along the lines of "I don't know son. I can't remember, I forgot. I completely forgot about your mom."

:feelsbadman:

Really father? You have absolutely no clue how you fell for my foid of a mother in the first place? Let alone not knowing the first location where you set your sights upon her for the very first time in your fucking life?

You might as well just straight up tell me I'm adopted at this point. I would feel very comfortable if that was the truth motherfucker :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: AT LEAST SOME ADOPTED CHILDREN KNOW THEY ARE ADOPTED AND ARE BEING RAISED BY ONE OR TWO SAPIENS WHO EITHER LOVE THEM OR LOVE THE SOCIAL WELFARE MONEY THAT COMES WITH SINCE THAT IS WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS PROVIDING NOWADAYS FOR LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS WHO WANT TO BECOME MOMMY OR DADDY TO SOMEONE THAT IS NOT THEIR BIOLOGICAL OFFSPRING :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Then I asked my foid mother the same question, on a different occasion, AND SHE FUCKING IGNORED MY EXISTENCE AND MY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS REGARDING MY EXISTENTIAL INQUIRY AND WHY I WAS EVEN BORN INTO SHIT ROCK WORLD TO BEGIN WITH???????:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::cryfeels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

:feelsrope:

Goddamn it, now I know how Ulquiorra Schiffer must feel, from that one anime, about his senseless lifeform he was born into and the lonely existence he took note while aimlessly wandering the desert of Hueco Mundo in search for a point or no point while doing so.

View: https://youtu.be/oggpHV7ZjuU?t=15s

Really father? You have absolutely no clue how you fell for my foid of a mother in the first place? Let alone not knowing the first location where you set your sights upon her for the very first time in your fucking life?

He was attracted, of-course, to the lighter skin of the Wagoner family. Mother, an estranged Wagoner, was forced to dwell with the Thomas family until adulthood, when she moved into an apartment to escape their bigotry.

1 Larry

She was closer to her cousins than to her half-siblings, due to Mulatto privilege.

Last edited:
life story into an anime reference
while i understand your pain that was the gayest shit ive read today so far
just ask him why did he make the parental choices he made so far and if he is okay with it
as for your mom beat the shit out of her (in minecraft)

Wasn't your mum the heaux who cucked your dad whilst he watched? I'd say you're adopted but he is too blue-pilled to tell you that kek

Wasn't your mum the heaux who cucked your dad whilst he watched? I'd say you're adopted but he is too blue-pilled to tell you that kek
How should I know?

It doesn't really matter anyways because I'm blackpilled now :feelsthink::blackpill:

He was attracted, of-course, to the lighter skin of the Wagoner family. Mother, an estranged Wagoner, was forced to dwell with the Thomas family until adulthood, when she moved into an apartment to escape their bigotry.

View attachment 620128

1 Larry

She was closer to her cousins than to her half-siblings, due to Mulatto privilege.
the tomas and wagoners are new species

I don't think your parents love you :(