Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story from my experience, its 100% true that no girls want short guys, no guys want to be friends with them, and we will always be socially rejected at work

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
5'5 here, decent face, reasonably NT irl

literally no girl wants me because of my height, ive had girls literally laugh at me when meeting on first date, tell me to go home, mention it first thing, or just be extremely blunt for the rest of the date and block me afterwards

if i ever mentioned my real height in online dating 100% of girls would immediately stop speaking or immediately become blunt as fuck for 1-3 messages then stop speaking

lifts dont work. its obvious.

so ive given up on dating.

i had friends in school, i fit in reasonably well since i compensated(coped) a lot in other ways. but then when joining college i was immediately rejected by my group of friends as they didnt want to be seen with the 5'5 whiteboy manlet so had to drop out of college

any friends ive had after that never wanted to go clubbing with me, probably cos they didnt wanna be seen with the 5'5 manlet. never wanted to do things with me. and eventually rejected me out of their lives.

ive had a few jobs in pubs, office etc over the last few years. and since the first day i can tell no one respects me, i see the smirks from one person to another one.

the smirk or look from 1 person to the other is something that happens to me A LOT. to the point i know exactly when its gonna happen or who is gonna do it. when turning around and walking away from people i will look back at the right time or look in the mirror. half the time i catch them in the act and give them a dirty as fuck stare and they look surprised i caught them.

i thought i could just be friends with the normal guys there and talk about guy shit. because despite my height. im a normal semi thugmaxxed guy. but none of them wanted to talk to me, they'd even rather speak to the 5'8 landwhale ugly as fuck pale goth girl than me. theyd all gang up on me. even on my first day at one job. a fat 1/10 landwhale completely ignored me as i walked past her behind the bar so its obvious i worked there. and when i tried to talk to her or asked her name she looked in disgust and gave me 1 word replies. and the entire time i was there she never said 1 word to me. but she would speak to literally everyone else happy as fuck and so nice.

and another time i got put to work with new people ive never worked with, 2 fat 30/40 year old women and we were literally all standing 1 metre away from eachother working on the bar and they wouldnt say anything to me. if my mom whos the same age as them was working with a new 21 year old guy, shed be really nice and welcoming and talking to them regardless of what they looked like. but these women just specifically went out of their way to not talk to me. even though i literally havent done anything wrong. even the alpha male manager realised this and came up to me to talk for a few mins (i think sort of signalling this guy is ok to talk to, hes not a social outcast, i like him) but they still didnt.

even at one point i was working with that alpha male manager and he would try bully me for my height infront of everyone and everyone would laugh. i took it for 1 day but then for the following weeks i would come back at him twice as hard for anything he says to me. i would take the piss out of his balding(no one would laugh ofc) and he would say shit like 'everyone gets old, but not all men are created equally(referencing my height)'

and he say shit like girls want 'tall dark and handsome' 3 things that he is, and the 3 things that i am not. and say how when people are allowed out of lockdown, all the thugmaxxed people will come down and pick on me.

so i would go home and legit sit there in notes on my phone disecting everything wrong with him so i could use it the next day

one time we had like a full on extremely deep roast session in the bar infront of everyone and it was awkward af and i felt like crying cos the guy literally picked apart my life and disected how my height will effect my life, with extreme precision. infront of everyone. i did say some deep as fck shit back.

last 2 jobs ive had at the end one of the girls will literally make up a straight lie about me and it'll be social death awkward as fuck and i can tell everyone laughing at me and doesnt want to associate with me. theyre fucking evil. i dont even remember the lies they come up with it was only stupid but still an attempt to segregate me from the group even more. i basically left them 2 jobs due to social death.

i felt extremely bad vibes off literally every friend, girl, coworker ive had or most customers ive had to deal with.

genuinely wish i was never born. but im too pussy to rope and dont want to miss out on a lifetime of comfymaxxing and dopamine from my favourite rots

Last edited:
High iq. Height is the only thing that matters in life

Women and men will treat you like dirt if you are on the bottom of the hierarchy. Men will treat you like shit mostly to impress women, that's why bullying is so much more prevalent when women are around.

Last edited:
The recipe for the rope:
Short + ugly (+ ethnic sometimes)

You need to rent a Ryder truck and load it with a couple tone of fertilizer and park it out front of this last guy's place of work

Manlets got it rough...

I know/ knew, many manlets and every one of them couldn't get steady sex! No matter how otherwise gl they were. Even the cocky little coke dealer had a hard time... He never mentioned a foid in the decade I knew him. (I never was a customer. Too poor. We played poker at a other manlets house)

Only the bluepilled manlets had hope. The rest were crushed. Mostly drunks.

Several are ded now for bad decisions from booze.

Brutal testimony

:blackpill: Short height for men is a trial

Women and men will treat you like dirt if you are on the bottom of the hierarchy. Men will treat you like shit mostly to impress women, that's why bullying is so much more prevalent when women are around.
This is why I must keep moving forward. They keep moving forward to treat me like like shit. I keep moving forward to ban them permanently from my universe.

I'm my experience as a manlet it is the normies who have the issues. Normies are always self- promoting.

Nobody treats me with decency, especially foids and cocky tallfags

we must've been IT users in our past lives, that's why were being punished like this

Nobody treats me with decency, especially foids and cocky tallfags
I'm my experience as a manlet it is the normies who have the issues. Normies are always self- promoting.
I’m sorry man but this is what we manlets have to deal with. And then tallfags have the audacity to say height doesn’t matter:feelsree: its the only thing that matters:feelsrope:
what do i even do at this point? I feel like the entire world is against me.

even if i MMA maxx and gym and bulk maxx to get some respect. people are gonna try pick on me 100x more than tallfags and im gonna have to defend myself but it'll just be seen as manlet rage little man syndrome which is arguably worse. and people will hate me even more

no matter what i do everyone is against me

should i just let people shit on me?

even if i MMA maxx and gym and bulk maxx to get some respect. people are gonna try pick on me 100x more than tallfags and im gonna have to defend myself but it'll just be seen as manlet rage little man syndrome which is arguably worse. and people will hate me even more

LDAR. become a NEETcel. you dont owe the soyciety anything.

High iq. Height is the only thing that matters in life
I would accept terminal cancer and death within a few years if I got to live out my last few days as a tall guy

There's no easy answer, if you can fuck with them without them knowing, do it. Be a mute at work and do things anonymously to make them suffer.

I would accept terminal cancer and death within a few years if I got to live out my last few days as a tall guy
There's no easy answer, if you can fuck with them without them knowing, do it. Be a mute at work and do things anonymously to make them suffer.
yeah being a mute in an office /online job is the best way to go tbh.

Where are you from mind if I ask? If you are brown skinned enough you could larp as a spic

Just sayin

im white and uk
That's about 6 inches shorter than UK male height and its enough for you to be seen as subhuman :0:0

How do deathnics cope there?

Last edited:
That's about 6 inches shorter than UK male height and its enough for you to be seen as subhuman :0:0

How do deathnics cope there?
its about 8 inches shorter. google lies. every 20 year old guy there is minimum 5'11. 6ft minimum if white

this is why im afraid to get a job, the most brutal octranization and bullying stories come from workplaces.

your story reminds me of another guy's story i read back in another forum:

>anon works in a store or something ( i think it was a clothing store?)
>some faggot coworker would make fun anon when there were foids near
>anon tells the faggot coworker to stop minutes later
>faggot keeps making fun of him in front of foids the next day
>anon tells faggot to come to a room to help him pick stuff
>faggot follows
>once the faggot almost gets in the room anon smash the faggot's face multiple times with the door and beats the shit out of the faggot
>anon quits the job

it's funny how normies act like massive faggots when foids are near.

i don't have easy solutions to offer. try to find a job where you have as less social contact with coworkers as possible, or find a job where you are your own boss.
even if i MMA maxx and gym and bulk maxx to get some respect. people are gonna try pick on me 100x more than tallfags and im gonna have to defend myself
idk, seems like they would think twice before picking on you if you bulk up, specially if you beat the fuck out of them.
but it'll just be seen as manlet rage little man syndrome which is arguably worse.
and people will hate me even more
who cares if they hate you more? they already have an extreme hatred for you anyway. they literally want you dead.
welcome to clownworld
that's the easy '''solution''', try to find a job that isn't cancer first

Wow. Good job seriously. This is the kind of post I've been looking for since I got here. Sorry, you've been through it all because it's brutal and a lot of tallfags here don't get it. Can't say I've read it all yet but I can completely relate to many of your feelings and experiences about being treated like trash over your height. Wish I had advice man

its about 8 inches shorter. google lies. every 20 year old guy there is minimum 5'11. 6ft minimum if white
Even Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis?
C'mon

bullshit with the friends part. Good face is so much more potent as a halo in friendships. Height literally doesnt matter when making friends, at least male friends.

>once the faggot almost gets in the room anon smash the faggot's face multiple times with the door and beats the shit out of the faggot
based AF

i don't have easy solutions to offer. try to find a job where you have as less social contact with coworkers as possible, or find a job where you are your own boss.
Yes ive had to. im in digital online job now

who cares if they hate you more? they already have an extreme hatred for you anyway. they literally want you dead.
true. better to defend myself and be hated + still have my energy. rather than not defend myself and be hated + they take my energy so im their emotional slave. still pretty abysmal life

Even Arabs, Indians and Pakistanis?
C'mon
do 2 mins of research and you'll see the statistic for UK 21 year old is 5'11. my town is mainly ethnics and in school they were all 6ft+ minimum at like 15
nice, I don't have dates
end goal(pussy and girlfriend) = the only thing that matters
bullshit with the friends part. Good face is so much more potent as a halo in friendships. Height literally doesnt matter when making friends, at least male friends.
absolute cap. the main reason males want friends is to join their group so they will be more frightening/powerful in fights if needed. why u think in school all the cool kids recruited the tall built moggers?

height is all that matters in this life. especially in friendships with other men

Last edited:
knifemax, schizomax, kravmagamax, gunmax if you can

neither face or height matter when making friends, NT is for making friends and connections

neither face or height matter when making friends, NT is for making friends and connections
biggest cope. makings friends is all about social status. genes are the biggest status symbol

social status = NT level
absolute cap. in general all the cool kids are the genetically gifted and all hang out together.

all the nerds are genetic failures and all hang out together.

absolute cap. in general all the cool kids are the genetically gifted and all hang out together.

all the nerds are genetic failures and all hang out together.
yeah that explains why the most popular guys in my school were 4-5/10 in looks like myself while my 7/10 chadlite friend was a geek who did nothing but play games all day

literal basement dweller iq

yeah that explains why the most popular guys in my school were 4-5/10 in looks like myself while my 7/10 chadlite friend was a geek who did nothing but play games all day

literal basement dweller iq
biggest cope. i was cool in school with lots of friends and this is how it worked. we would want more good looking/tall guys in the group. and seclude low status, poor genetics from the group. you wouldnt understand this cos you were a nerd in school

obviously there are anomalies...

biggest cope. i was cool in school with lots of friends and this is how it worked. we would want more good looking/tall guys in the group. and seclude low status, poor genetics from the group. you wouldnt understand this cos you were a nerd in school

obviously there are anomalies...
can you say anything other than "biggest cope" you braindead larper?

if you were actually popular in school, you wouldn't be incel

can you say anything other than "biggest cope" you braindead larper?

if you were actually popular in school, you wouldn't be incel
nah i got carried by friends and i got a pass on my height as people thought i would grow. eventually friends fizzle out and i didnt grow

5'5 here, decent face, reasonably NT irl

literally no girl wants me because of my height, ive had girls literally laugh at me when meeting on first date, tell me to go home, mention it first thing, or just be extremely blunt for the rest of the date and block me afterwards

if i ever mentioned my real height in online dating 100% of girls would immediately stop speaking or immediately become blunt as fuck for 1-3 messages then stop speaking

lifts dont work. its obvious.

so ive given up on dating.

i had friends in school, i fit in reasonably well since i compensated(coped) a lot in other ways. but then when joining college i was immediately rejected by my group of friends as they didnt want to be seen with the 5'5 whiteboy manlet so had to drop out of college

any friends ive had after that never wanted to go clubbing with me, probably cos they didnt wanna be seen with the 5'5 manlet. never wanted to do things with me. and eventually rejected me out of their lives.

ive had a few jobs in pubs, office etc over the last few years. and since the first day i can tell no one respects me, i see the smirks from one person to another one.

the smirk or look from 1 person to the other is something that happens to me A LOT. to the point i know exactly when its gonna happen or who is gonna do it. when turning around and walking away from people i will look back at the right time or look in the mirror. half the time i catch them in the act and give them a dirty as fuck stare and they look surprised i caught them.

i thought i could just be friends with the normal guys there and talk about guy shit. because despite my height. im a normal semi thugmaxxed guy. but none of them wanted to talk to me, they'd even rather speak to the 5'8 landwhale ugly as fuck pale goth girl than me. theyd all gang up on me. even on my first day at one job. a fat 1/10 landwhale completely ignored me as i walked past her behind the bar so its obvious i worked there. and when i tried to talk to her or asked her name she looked in disgust and gave me 1 word replies. and the entire time i was there she never said 1 word to me. but she would speak to literally everyone else happy as fuck and so nice.

and another time i got put to work with new people ive never worked with, 2 fat 30/40 year old women and we were literally all standing 1 metre away from eachother working on the bar and they wouldnt say anything to me. if my mom whos the same age as them was working with a new 21 year old guy, shed be really nice and welcoming and talking to them regardless of what they looked like. but these women just specifically went out of their way to not talk to me. even though i literally havent done anything wrong. even the alpha male manager realised this and came up to me to talk for a few mins (i think sort of signalling this guy is ok to talk to, hes not a social outcast, i like him) but they still didnt.

even at one point i was working with that alpha male manager and he would try bully me for my height infront of everyone and everyone would laugh. i took it for 1 day but then for the following weeks i would come back at him twice as hard for anything he says to me. i would take the piss out of his balding(no one would laugh ofc) and he would say shit like 'everyone gets old, but not all men are created equally(referencing my height)'

and he say shit like girls want 'tall dark and handsome' 3 things that he is, and the 3 things that i am not. and say how when people are allowed out of lockdown, all the thugmaxxed people will come down and pick on me.

so i would go home and legit sit there in notes on my phone disecting everything wrong with him so i could use it the next day

one time we had like a full on extremely deep roast session in the bar infront of everyone and it was awkward af and i felt like crying cos the guy literally picked apart my life and disected how my height will effect my life, with extreme precision. infront of everyone. i did say some deep as fck shit back.

last 2 jobs ive had at the end one of the girls will literally make up a straight lie about me and it'll be social death awkward as fuck and i can tell everyone laughing at me and doesnt want to associate with me. theyre fucking evil. i dont even remember the lies they come up with it was only stupid but still an attempt to segregate me from the group even more. i basically left them 2 jobs due to social death.

i felt extremely bad vibes off literally every friend, girl, coworker ive had or most customers ive had to deal with.

genuinely wish i was never born. but im too pussy to rope and dont want to miss out on a lifetime of comfymaxxing and dopamine from my favourite rots
trucel:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i am 5'7 and in london,so i know of the pain.life is brutal here as a manlet.

Dude you have some advantages although you may think otherwise, short men have a pass to be mean and insult ppl, everyone will laugh and you are 50% more funny and your achievements look bigger just for being short
If you are funny everyone will support you because you look inoffensive, inoffensive + funny = a guy that everyone likes. You also must be daring with girls because it's a steriotype and girls are attracted to that.
Being muscular it's a must.
Some tattoos, jewelry and extreme confidence is a must too.

Brutal as fuck. I'm curious what deep shit you said back to that alpha male fag u went back n forth with