Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My second internship (STEM)

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
After I introduced myself, got the paperwork done, met others. :feelsokman:
My supervisor asked if I had a girlfriend.:feels:
Imsad

To which I laughed and said no lol. He was in his late 20s (married)
I feel like people always want to put me down;
I feel like being an incel is imprinted in my face :feelsbadman:

To people it's such a trivial, normal experience

After I introduced myself, got the paperwork done, met others. :feelsokman:
My supervisor asked if I had a girlfriend.:feels:
View attachment 365384

To which I laughed and said no lol. He was in his late 20s (married)
I feel like people always want to put me down;
I feel like being an incel is imprinted in my face :feelsbadman:
brutal

Mogs me at having studied something that allows you to get a job

STEMcels mog me. I am social sciences subhuman cel.

Yeah I remember situations like that, the first work Christmas party being the only single person there, the whole nine yards. 6 years later i'm still more or less the only single person, but they do stop asking after a while, they just start complaining instead.

Stem is worth it though my man don't let it get you down, alot of the guys I work with may have women but they are bonafide soyboys and honestly I'd almost prefer to be incel. I can imagine the same is most stem fields - their wives work, don't have kids, godless heathens, the full 9 yards.

Same shit happened to me. Had an intern and one of the guys there had a gf and and 1/5th of my technical skills. Supervisor asked everyone if we had gf's. Fucking sexhavers are an infestation.
Absolute 100% ragefuel when sexhavers fuck your shit up and mog you in the workplace, where 20 years ago you would have mogged the shit out of them with usefull skills rather than current sexhaver normalfag banter.

Unrelated but nice Brother Bear avi.

over for interncels, my manager would have been an incel if he did not earn a lot.

Managers are disgusting people, I fucking hate them. Useless pieces of shit. Pricks and cucks. They do literally Z E R O work and get 5x paycheck of a worker. Holy fucking crap and to make it worse, managers are 90% of cases a foid that has literally 0 knowledge of the field.

Next time tell him that your social life isn’t his business and it’s gg.

Summer internships only crew.

Long enough to gain something. Short enough so they don't get comfortable asking me such questions/mogging me.