Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My SEAmaxxing

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is problem to be with social anxiety and suck at travelling. But another problem is my SEAmaxxing be different than of casual white male who just looking for sam casual wifeoid. Same as here in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), it be searching for god, veru special cute adorable loli waifu of culture, but in big and younger neothenic population, + if waifu from buddism, then her being partially traditionalist could be acceptable too, what is not acceptable with lour local church girls, as I christian apostate, and do not want back , because it was not compatible with my developed heretical world views

Vietnamwaifu

go to belarus inkwell.

Clown tier thread

Last edited:
Is problem to be with social anxiety and suck at travelling. But another problem is my SEAmaxxing be different than of casual white male who just looking for sam casual wifeoid. Same as here in lithuania (separatist part of Russia), it be searching for god, veru special cute adorable loli waifu of culture, but in big and younger neothenic population, + if waifu from buddism, then her being partially traditionalist could be acceptable too, what is not acceptable with lour local church girls, as I christian apostate, and do not want back , because it was not compatible with my developed heretical world views

View attachment 207489
that is a very cute waifu
i hope you find one

but atleast youre white, which gives you an advantage in SEA
Advantage to get ugly walhitters, what has no value, and would not take even for free (while not if would also reguire to quit NEET). But how about pre-wall and decently looking females?..

ppl dont realize how difficult it is to travel halfway around the world all by yourself, especially if ur not rich

ppl dont realize how difficult it is to travel halfway around the world all by yourself, especially if ur not rich
My punk friend travelled to Vietnam by hitchhiking. And that be more important for searching if not highest level cultured waifu, then atleast those more interesting. And money can bring just boring wifeoids, unless very big money, so then boring but atleast hottest thots. Skills>money

Good luck. That 2d girl looks cute

So far to seamaxx