Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My roomates are soyboys

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
All liberals. All white. All play nintendo and MMOs. All cucks who instantly go crazy over the slightest amount of female attention. Going to a strong STEM uni was a MISTAKE.

Seems like no way to avoid LDAR/ER.

wait until they run JBW and bring in an ethnic foid then cuck them.

Cuckservatives studyceling Humanities are the elite bro. :lul::lul::lul:

Eh it could be worse you can probably use your dominance as an advantage

Idk what's worse, an engineercel surrounded by blue pilled cucks, or a medcel surrounded by Stacys and Chads.

MMOs are for soyboys? I thought they were incel territory.
Idk what's worse, an engineercel surrounded by blue pilled cucks, or a medcel surrounded by Stacys and Chads.
What are your views on Zyros? I ask because you have him as your Avi.

Serve them what needs to be served tbh: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Go_game.jpg
GettyImages_141322238.0.jpg

All liberals. All white. All play nintendo and MMOs. All cucks who instantly go crazy over the slightest amount of female attention. Going to a strong STEM uni was a MISTAKE.

Seems like no way to avoid LDAR/ER.
What’s wrong with Nintendo?

Been in that kind of situation before. Even worse was when they'd bring over their hippie/manbun friends. They were always sitting their lecturing me on my supposed "rathizm" and "mithogyny." An old friend of mine that later moved in just kicked them out one day for me basically. Was glad to be rid of them.

Here in my engineering institute it's full of normies and chads

What’s wrong with Nintendo?

Nothing??

1519752337120s.jpg

My roommates were high-tier normies who never brought foids over. Some were alright, some not. Still not ever going back to cohabitation if I can help it.

Been in that kind of situation before. Even worse was when they'd bring over their hippie/manbun friends. They were always sitting their lecturing me on my supposed "rathizm" and "mithogyny." An old friend of mine that later moved in just kicked them out one day for me basically. Was glad to be rid of them.
Fuck those are the worst

LDRing and going ER are both very attractive, but going ER would also bring joy to your fellow incels. We would all chant you name in blissful harmony for the months that follow. You'd be a legend! Kill them soysbois!

Do it.

My roommates are a fat bitch, her cuck husband, and a fag. I avoid them all as much as possible.

Blackpill them

This.

Most of my RL friends are/were soyboys. I’ve blackpilled them a few times, you can tell deep down they know it’s the truth.