Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my problem is that my parents didn’t raise me if disrespectful manipulators didn’t exist, even though they aren’t even immigrant to the US

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
They raised me to let people play mind games with me and treated like trash imagine your own parents playing mind games with you as if they were some normie from a high school and when you complain to services and relatives it’s just supposedly too hard to believe for them, imagine what that does to a developing child. This is a disgusting place, i hate liberals but america is a disgusting place and is far antiquated past where it once was. the cuck fetish in this country is over 50% more popular and present than the second contender the UK. it almost looks like proof that people know this is a sick controlless society and they’re fine with it because they only slightly benefit from it more than the next guy. Disgusting place this has become

The USA is the most degenerate country on Earth for the simple fact that amerifags let (((them))) rule and (((they))) have been infecting the rest of the world with (((their))) bullshit by using the states as a launchpad.
I hate the USA so goddamn much.

Brutal as fuck man