Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can I lie to my parents about the work I will have to do? Pls help

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I will explain the situation shortly. Is it possible to lie to my parents about the work I will have to do? I moved to another city, they want me to get a job in an office but I'm literally too stupid to do it. I can't understand anything, not even simple concepts and I'm completely incompetent. For example, a few days ago I had an interview as an office employee and when the manager explained to me how the company worked I couldn't understand anything about every process, I'm certainly retarded. For this reason, I was thinking of finding a simple job in a warehouse or factory that is within my reach and that I can do without using my totally non-existent mental abilities. Could I lie to my parents about it? If they asked me to send them a copy of the employment contract, what should I do?

Could I lie to my parents about it? If they asked me to send them a copy of the employment contract, what should I do?
Don't reply to them if you don't live with em nigga. Just tell them that you've been working in an office job, and that's it.

LOL What? You live by yourself and your still even contemplating sending your parents the employment contract just because they asked? It'd be one thing if you wanted a second opinion but they demand this shit of you? Tell them no, unless you want to be a child forever.

Don't reply to them if you don't live with em nigga. Just tell them that you've been working in an office job, and that's it.
just tell them you work in an office job typing documents dude.if they persist then just ignore them

Are you east-asian or indian? I think that sounds like some nice ethnic parenting

As for me I wouldn't lie, I'd just tell them I have a shitty job and that's that

I'm gonna assume you're still dependent on your parents for money/food/rent. If yes then you'll need to be honest with them unless you want to find yourself on the streets.

If you are somehow living on your own, simply lie to them or tell them to GTFO.