Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to have a wife that's a virgin.

I

IWANTPUSSYSOBAD

Greycel
I am sick and tired of women in the western world not being virgins, rejecting me and being mean to me. Im tired of it. Here's my plan to find a girlfriend and lose my virginity to a virgin.

1. I make like 60,000 per year. Which is not a lot of money in the United States. But in other countries I am rich as fuck. So I am going to go to one of those poor countries like Syria for example where the average person make 500 a year. Than I am going to go to a random village and basically say I am an American citizen and I can provide a better life than what your living right now.

2. Once I find a submissive virgin who is 18 years old I am going to bring her with me to the United States and make her live with me. If she decides to work or talk to any guys I am going to kick her out with no money and she is going to be homeless. Because she is so dependent on me she is going to have no choice but to listen to whatever I say or risk being homeless because she has no money. She is going to have to cook a feast for me everyday, do the laundry, have a full set of makeup on at all times and never complain or talk back.

Boom plan completed. Fool proof plan I am going to go to a poor country soon!

Last edited:
If she goes back to USA with you, you're cucked if she meets a chad

Joined Jan 20, 2024
Posts 1

This is what many do through mail-order brides

So I am going to go to one of those poor countries like Syria
Good luck finding a woman there lmfao. I'm from Turkey, just north of Syria, and I've acquaintances from Syria. I can confidently say that if you're not a muslim, and don't speak the Arabic language, you won't have much luck.

Once I find a submissive virgin who is 18 years old I am going to bring her with me to the United States and make her live with me.
You need their father's permission for anything like that. Women are almost property in Arabic, Muslim countries.

Good luck finding a woman there lmfao. I'm from Turkey, just north of Syria, and I've acquaintances from Syria. I can confidently say that if you're not a muslim, and don't speak the Arabic language, you won't have much luck.

You need their father's permission for anything like that. Women are almost property in Arabic, Muslim countries.
I disagree. If I go to their father and say I make 125X what you make and I can give a better life for your daughter, 100% he is going to let me be with her. Also if he says no I can just offer him like $1000 as a gift which is like 2 years income.

dnr but I wish you good luck.

Its good plan
Her not talkign with other men is nobrainer
But the most important thing is not let modern whorish foids to speak with her Tehy are the most corrupting force for such women
And the tard above doesnt acknowledge there is christians in syria

Once I find a submissive virgin who is 18 years old
Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

If I go to their father and say
You think he speaks English?

I can give a better life for your daughter
He doesn't care about that though.

Also if he says no I can just offer him like $1000 as a gift which is like 2 years income
I don't know much about Syrian economics but I'd assume you'd need more than that...

And again I'm not an American so I don't know about the legality of this. She's effectively an illegal immigrant if you bring her back to the States.

Furthermore, unless if you plan to communicate with her via hand gestures, you better learn Arabic or learn how to be a damn good English teacher.

Finally, since you're on this website, I'm assuming you're an ugly or an otherwise undesirable man. And a rather shortsighted one at that...don't you think she'll leave you for a better man AS SOON AS she's able to?

I am sick and tired of women in the western world not being virgins, rejecting me and being mean to me. Im tired of it. Here's my plan to find a girlfriend and lose my virginity to a virgin.

1. I make like 60,000 per year. Which is not a lot of money in the United States. But in other countries I am rich as fuck. So I am going to go to one of those poor countries like Syria for example where the average person make 500 a year. Than I am going to go to a random village and basically say I am an American citizen and I can provide a better life than what your living right now.

2. Once I find a submissive virgin who is 18 years old I am going to bring her with me to the United States and make her live with me. If she decides to work or talk to any guys I am going to kick her out with no money and she is going to be homeless. Because she is so dependent on me she is going to have no choice but to listen to whatever I say or risk being homeless because she has no money. She is going to have to cook a feast for me everyday, do the laundry, have a full set of makeup on at all times and never complain or talk back.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
if your standards aren't 3+/10 (maximum) then you are a volcel through and through

He doesn't care about that though.

I don't know much about Syrian economics but I'd assume you'd need more than that...

And again I'm not an American so I don't know about the legality of this. She's effectively an illegal immigrant if you bring her back to the States.

Furthermore, unless if you plan to communicate with her via hand gestures, you better learn Arabic or learn how to be a damn good English teacher.

Finally, since you're on this website, I'm assuming you're an ugly or an otherwise undesirable man. And a rather shortsighted one at that...don't you think she'll leave you for a better man AS SOON AS she's able to?
If he has like 4 daughters he can't sustain, of course he will care if you will provide for them. You get an intermediary to communicate.

And ofc she's not illegal migrant jfl she gets citizenship from marriage

citizenshipmaxxing works too well

islammaxxing is pretty extreme tbh, either you stay in the shithole arabia, or bring her to a 1st world country and get cucked.
the only way this would really work is if you somehow got with an arabian girl who's rich, but i've never seen any examples of this

You think he speaks English?
Something called a translator.
The average income in Syria is $500. If I offer him $1000 that is TWO YEARS of his income. Hell I can even give him 2000 which is FOUR YEARS of his income. Just search up Syria GDP per capita. I can garuntee he would accept.
As I mentioned in my post, I am not going to let her talk to other men and she is going to be in the house cooking and cleaning a majority of the time. If she talks to other men I'll kick her out and since she has no money she will be screwed. So I am not worried about that.

Right, and as soon as she has that, it's imminent that she'll leave you.
y and do what? doesn't know language or anything. ofc you arrange prenup with her it's easy

but i've never seen any examples of this
Because when a woman's rich, all of the swaying power your money has is just...poof, gone. Money isn't a standard for her, she will go to the most handsome or tallest man she can find.

Or just priklopilmaxx (in video game)

I am not going to let her talk to other men
Lmao. Unless if you have surveillance on her 24/7, this is IMPOSSIBLE.

If she talks to other men I'll kick her out and since she has no money she will be screwed. So I am not worried about that.
She has a vagina. She can easily find another poor old bastard that can provide money for her.

Did you forget this is an incel forum? We're ugly here. Women don't like uggos.

That's a barrier for you too.

What's the prenup gonna do? You can't prevent her from divorcing you or cheating on you with a prenup.
she's doing it for her family, bonds back there are still strong. You support her entire family and they'll be on her back.

What smv does she have when doesn't even speak the language and is completely dependant on you jfl

she's gonna want to be married first so she can divorce rape you

she's doing it for her family, bonds back there are still strong. You support her entire family and they'll be on her back.

What smv does she have when doesn't even speak the language and is completely dependant on you jfl
Jesus fucking christ. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD WITH MONEY. Besides, he's not even that rich.

It's so fucking over for this forum, I have to explain basic monkeybranching theory to grays.

Jesus fucking christ. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD WITH MONEY. Besides, he's not even that rich.

It's so fucking over for this forum, I have to explain basic monkeybranching theory to grays.
You are the only one that will come to a random Syrian village with that offer bro

You thought she would be illegal immigrant after marriage and have no idea what the average income is in Syria and your talking to me about citizenshipmaxxing jfl

Last edited:

Clearly you don't think my plan is going to work. That fine. But when I have an 18 year old hot wife and you are still a virgin than don't be crying.

You are the only one that will come to random Syrian village with offer bro
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED????????? He said he'll bring her back to the US!

You thought she would be illegal immigrant after marriage
He never mentioned marriage, faggot. All he said was, ''I am going to bring her with me to the United States and make her live with me.'' Stop making up shit then call me dumb for not being a schizo like you.

have no idea what the average income is in Syria
I bet my entire net worth that you didn't know that prior to opening this thread either.

and your talking to me about citizenshipmaxxing jfl
It's called Geomaxxing, newfag. And you literally think that having mutilated genitals is a ''normie trait'' and it's a truecel trait to have an objectively superior penis. Get the fuck off my face.

Only works if you can live with her in the middle of nowhere (preferably without internet access so she can't see Chad). You can't make women depend on you because even if she becomes homeless, there will be always a simp/white knight to offer her help. The government also will fuck you with divorce laws (my country is so cucked that you don't even need to marry the bitch for her to divorce rape you). The only way I can see this working is in a scenario like I wrote above (keeping her isolated and completely ignorant).

Geomaxxing works better if you settle in whatever country you go to, because there you will be Chad or at least HTN and treated like a God no matter what.

You think a random syrian VILLAGER is gonna be hot? Look here, son, I've literally physically been in the borders of Syria. You're in for a surprise.

But when I have an 18 year old hot wife you are still a virgin than don't be crying.
Oh, it'll certainly be entertaining when your delusions come crashing down, kiddo. You think shit works in the Middle East the same way it works in your liberal Western hellhole.

I hope you succeed

All it takes is one Instagram sob story, not even from her, to get the whole country donating to her Gofundme and you getting sued.

@IWANTPUSSYSOBAD Look, you seem like a pretty...mentally lost soul, so I'll lend you a hand here. I'm assuming you're white, which is the trait you need exploit, rather than your wealth.

5 words: Get your ass to Thailand!

Read up on the above thread. I don't know what it is, but jungle gooks from SEA go crazy for you snownigger cumskins. *That* is precisely where you can find a girl (albeit probably not a virgin.)

What if she gets a passport? She can just leave you the moment she has that greencard and her family will come and take care of her.

Average age people lose their virginity is 16. Even if you find a virgin girl, you're still fucked. She could lie and say she's a virgin so she can get your beta-bux and passport. Think through this shit logically and get rid of the red-pill glasses.

Average age people lose their virginity is 16. Even if you find a virgin girl, you're still fucked. She could lie and say she's a virgin so she can get your beta-bux and passport. Think through this shit logically and get rid of the red-pill glasses.
When a girl has sex for the first time she bleeds. So if I have sex with her and she doesn’t bleed I will just kick her out and she will be forced to go back to her dump of a country.

When a girl has sex for the first time she bleeds. So if I have sex with her and she doesn’t bleed I will just kick her out and she will be forced to go back to her dump of a country.
She could've shoved a banana up her vagina once.

Wait a girl can lose her virgininity by masturbating?
No. But if she shoved tampons up her vagina (almost all women) then she's not going to bleed when you lose your virginity with her.

As an Arab I can assure you your plan is not going to work as you would have hoped

If she goes back to USA with you, you're cucked if she meets a chad
Only works if you can live with her in the middle of nowhere (preferably without internet access so she can't see Chad). You can't make women depend on you because even if she becomes homeless, there will be always a simp/white knight to offer her help. The government also will fuck you with divorce laws (my country is so cucked that you don't even need to marry the bitch for her to divorce rape you). The only way I can see this working is in a scenario like I wrote above (keeping her isolated and completely ignorant).

Geomaxxing works better if you settle in whatever country you go to, because there you will be Chad or at least HTN and treated like a God no matter what.
As an Arab I can assure you your plan is not going to work as you would have hoped

#1 mistake foreign bride seekers make is bringing her back to a western democracy. She'll divorce rape you or run off with a higher smv guy.

What's the probability of success?

If she decides to work or talk to any guys I am going to kick her out with no money and she is going to be homeless
If I'm not wrong, current american marriage visa laws allow keeping her only when you can provide her living without working, so if she try she won't even become homeless, she'll be deported and as a worthless, not virgin slut there'll be no hope for her to fix her life :feelshmm::feelsahh: