Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it too much to ask for a virgin wife

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I am a virgin so I deserve a virgin, what's more to talk about this?

The internet is divided in two on this topic, it's shouldn't even be a discussion. I can understand why chads can't ask for a virgin wife as they have a high body count too, but me? I'm a silly virgin inkwell, I deserve a virgin wife too

Silly Inkwell, you deserve nothing.

Lots of females lose their virginity at age around 12-16, and this has been going on for decades. No virgin wifes for men.

No. I want a foid who is 100% virgin. If she has kissed or held hands with another guy that's okay, anything more is a no. At this point I'd ascend with anything though

Nothing. It's a fair expectation.

Lots of females lose their virginity at age around 12-16, and this has been going on for decades. No virgin wifes for men.
Lots of them lie about it as well to future partners

yes in this shit world. you know you probably have to go for under 20 to find a virgin so they will call you pedo. :society:

Lots of them lie about it as well to future partners
yes, they'll exaggerate the age, say it was 18, 20, 22. Just to appear decent in the eyes of partner or society. Recently someone even posted a video of street survey of women about what age they lost virginity, lots of them lie, if not all.

Steal forsen's wife
ForsenCD-emote.jpg

It's too much considering the year we are in .You were born too late to experience virgin pussy (and you aren't invited on Epstein island either)

It's not realistic. Only 1/50 women by age 25 are virgins. Besides, a virgin woman wants a guy with experience versus a guy without any.