Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My phones battery is all fucked up.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
So many problems with it right now, idk wtf is happening.
It won't charge past 36%, the charge drops fast as fuck, and I can only charge my phone with one specific charger. I tried tons of others and they didn't work.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUC FUCK FUCK FUCKF CUCK FUV FKF UVK FICK FCUK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!@@!@!!!!!!!
FUCK Samsung.

Get a potent charger, one of those 4.1 turbo chargers, my tablet used to do this and it was because of the charger.

How old is it? It's normal after one to two years daily use that it has only 50% capacity. Try to reset your phone for less energy drain, get a custom OS or buy a new akku. If you buy a new phone make sure it comes with a potent one to begin with and is switchable.

Last edited:
How old is it? It's normal after one to two years daily use that it has only 50% capacity. Try to reset your phone for less energy drain, get a custom OS or buy a new akku. If you buy a new phone make sure it comes with a potent one to begin with and is switchable.
About a year old.

yeah my battery drains significantly faster now. I had my phone for over a yr now. I think thats all smart phones nowadays with these new batteries that degrade after a yr.

It's over for samsungcels tbh

Try a new charger but if that doesn't work then buy a new battery.